Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) (32586 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by OKTolu: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to one of the controversial pastor in my country long life and more anointing sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy

my humble self and on behalf of the entire free the sheeple disciples nation congratulate you on this great day and wish you a happy birthday and many more years in return. Forgive us for always critising you and, note that we will not stop our criticism, you and your doctrine cos we can't pretend to be dumb or dash away our God given conscience. We are intellectual enough not to be fooled, but we promise you that we will not meted our criticism with insult we respect you sir.

Once again congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by SmartProf(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Who said condemning the hypocrisy and covetousness of modern day pharisees as Christ did in His days was not christlike?

Or should we wait for Christ Himself to be here for the blind leaders to be put in their rightful place?

And how do you know God has not condemned this ones?

How many knew the Pharisees who led the Jews at the time were an abomination in the sight of God before Jesus exposed the Truth about them?

If you highly esteem these mammon worshippers and view them as true men of God, that's your own view of God, so don't make it seem as though it's that of God because you're not God.

As for David, we all know what He said to Abishai about Saul, "touch God's anointed" doesn't mean do not correct God's anointed, because even though David didn't lay his hand on Saul and discouraged others from doing so, it didn't stop him from speaking the truth to Saul and exposing his act of wickedness.

The result was a humbled Saul whose conscience was clearly pricked that he acknowledged he was very wrong and even said to David, "thou art more righteous than me".

That said, nothing to suggest that any evil would have happened to David if he had laid his hands on Saul because it was God that delivered his enemy into his hands, and moreover the anointing upon Saul had expired, but that was just David showing his spiritual class.

Moreover "touch not My anointed" applies to God's anointed, but who anointed these ones?
Will you shut up...a miserable fool with no impact who feels he has an opinion. Go and vent your frustrations on yourself for being a failure.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Hbd to the fearless man of God of our time

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2020
HBD Sir cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by IamR: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Bishop David Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Yobabad: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2020
Tinubu that his late wife died at 74 while his jenior sisters son is 65 will come and tell us he is 66 yrs, Tinubu is a frauster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Swipa: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Bishop David Oyedepo.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Daddy in the Lord
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Is04970: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir.
I wish you long life in good health and prosperity. �

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by RAGEofFIRE: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2020
A man who is wisdom personified........

Happy Birthday Sir..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday man of the most high God

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by oluxy(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to the light, God will continue using you to break grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by enchy: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by PrinceGoku(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You're such a unrepentant habitual liar!!!

Because even if anyone else doesn't know this, you should know having made several comments on threads where I named some of those better examples to follow.

But what else would one expect when you're being fed with crumbs and things of the flesh which profits nothing instead of the Truth of the Spirit which gives life?

You Yoruba Muslims should stop looking for every possibility to meddle into the doctrine of Christianity. Go work on ur Islam.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by AJSfan: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday God's General

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Onepeople: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355691:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy 66th Birthday Bishop Oyedepo.
this one think he can serve two masters at the same time. The joke is really on you.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by mainetrix: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
^^^^^Produced a lot of covetous, materialistic and corrupt persons.

Keying into "covenant of wealth" (which suffered a huge setback due to Covid-19 despite tithing) instead of doing what Jesus said:

Matthew 6:32-33 (KJV)

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Who is this fool? This rabid hippo?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by delkuf(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday sir. You are blessing to this generation.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Hbd to him...more life
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Hbd to your Sir......66yrs hmmmmmm but he looks older sha, maybe cos of stress of spreading the WORD! or Clergyic-Age-Reduction (CAR) to avoid forceful Succession plan by APC Government.... Lol.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by div111(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Farrtfact:
(I swear with my bald head)..
wetin person no go see for nairaland

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2020
I admire his boldness.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by johnmyst: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Birthday sir, Happy Birthday papa of all time may your years be longer than that of Methuselah in the may name of Jesus.

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Onepeople: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday sir, if not for anything but for your courage in standing for the masses at time like this in our country, sir may the good lord continue to shower his love and mercy upon your life and that of your love one's.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Keying into "covenant of wealth" (which suffered a huge setback due to Covid-19 despite tithing) instead of doing what Jesus said:

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
I totally agree with you, our own version of christianity is all about the mulla that's why we have so many churches in Nigeria because everyone wants to cash out on the ever growing business franchise......our religious leaders are too interested in financial aspect of the church and many have deviated from the real teachings of the gospel, so op don't mind what the others are telling you, the truth is bitter.......All the same happy birthday to the man.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Xucxex1997: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Who said condemning the hypocrisy and covetousness of modern day pharisees as Christ did in His days was not christlike?

Or should we wait for Christ Himself to be here for the blind leaders to be put in their rightful place?

And how do you know God has not condemned this ones?

How many knew the Pharisees who led the Jews at the time were an abomination in the sight of God before Jesus exposed the Truth about them?

If you highly esteem these mammon worshippers and view them as true men of God, that's your own view of God, so don't make it seem as though it's that of God because you're not God.

As for David, we all know what He said to Abishai about Saul, "touch God's anointed" doesn't mean do not correct God's anointed, because even though David didn't lay his hand on Saul and discouraged others from doing so, it didn't stop him from speaking the truth to Saul and exposing his act of wickedness.

The result was a humbled Saul whose conscience was clearly pricked that he acknowledged he was very wrong and even said to David, "thou art more righteous than me".

That said, nothing to suggest that any evil would have happened to David if he had laid his hands on Saul because it was God that delivered his enemy into his hands, and moreover the anointing upon Saul had expired, but that was just David showing his spiritual class.

Moreover "touch not My anointed" applies to God's anointed, but who anointed these ones?

If to say I get money, I transfer give u now now
I Keep telling this ignorant mofos but it seems they don't want to hear

Keep up d good work of collecting already damned souls from these devils (pastors), God will definitely reward u

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

On behalf of my humble self and the entire free the sheeple disciples nation we congratulate you on this great day and wish you a happy birthday and many more years in return. Forgive us for always critising you and, note that we will not stop our criticism, you and your doctrine cos we can't pretend to be dumb or dash away our God given conscience. We are intellectual enough not to be fooled, but we promise you that we will not meted our criticism with insult we respect you sir.

Once again congratulations!

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:

Will you shut up...a miserable fool with no impact who feels he has an opinion. Go and vent your frustrations on yourself for being a failure.
that person spoke nothing but the truth and he used the Scriptures to back himself up, why don't you do the same instead of insulting him.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2020
mainetrix:

Who is this fool? This rabid hippo?

Obviously you're a worthy student of Oyedepo who uses the gutter language to describe humans made in the image and likeness of God!
Think Jesus would have used your type of words to address a "sinner" whom he DIED for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare / My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.