Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today (14609 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Amyyy2020:

Well, it's the same God who said we shouldn't forsake the gathering of believers

Good luck with ur search, I pray it doesn't take long.... Meanwhile, u can come worship with us "Living Faith Church". It might just be ur sort-for church �
God forbid. The gathering of mammon-worshippers? You call that a church? It seems you have no idea what a church ought to be like.

Moreover, God never said such a thing, man did!

It's better to be alone with God, than to be in such a gathering without Him.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I haven't yet found the kind of church in the book of Acts yet.

I'm still searching... Maybe one day because that my kind of church, my kind of mindset, my kind of commitment, my kind of focus, my kind of Word which is the Words Of Jesus!

I hope to find one soon, if I don't find one, it means I might have to start one.

But in the meantime, I'd keep preaching the Words of Jesus and i'm doing great because God's with me so I don't need to be in church building to feel His presence.

God bless.

A subtle thread created to promote chaos, faithlessness and unbelief, but unfortunately you blindly contributed much to it.

As an ex-muslim and idol worshipper, I can boldly tell you that you are a baby Christian unfit for the Holy Ghost teachings of Jesus Christ. You are operating under Satanic anointing!

Many Churches today keep saving unbelievers than that of Acts, yet you keep creating stumbling block of unbelief to the unbelievers to remain unbelieving..
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Amyyy2020: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
God forbid. The gathering of mammon-worshippers? You call that a church? It seems you have no idea what a church ought to be like.

Moreover, God never said such a thing, man did!

It's better to be alone with God, than to be in such a gathering without Him.

Chill Oga, we no dey fight. Lol
The way u attack pple who come here is just above surface level...I pray God heals you

Well, it's my Church. I'm proudly a member bearing fruits unto righteousness.

See you in heaven cheesy
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Happy2020: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
I NEVER step foot inside a church unless it’s an occasion. Way too much corruption, dysfunctional behavior. I have my own relationship with god, we keep it tight and I don’t need to go to church and give all my money away to have that. God is free, public service announcement.
Thank me later grin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Mystery9(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
And Why?
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Mystery9(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
You are deceiving yourself.
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by spiceadole: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
danyero:
No longer a Christian.

Same here.
I have since moved on!

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by perpeling22(f): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
Why are you not in church today?
Give us a tangible reason.

Mine: seriously, I Don't Have Offering.

We are in the same category
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by sonmvayina(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Because religion is the biggest scam...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Amyyy2020:

Chill Oga, we no dey fight. Lol
The way u attack pple who come here is just above surface level...I pray God heals you

Well, it's my Church. I'm proudly a member bearing fruits unto righteousness.

See you in heaven cheesy
You have no idea what a church ought to be, otherwise when you compare what you call "my church" and that of the church I talked about in the book of Acts, you'd see that there's no basis for comparison.

However one man's meat is another's poison.

I pray God delivers you from your spiritual blindness. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by damkin24(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
No reason
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Wassapviews: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
You sure say na training? cheesy

Abalado:
Bcs am going for Amotekun training,it starting today in Ekiti
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by IsraelOA(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Believers don't go to church, they are the church...�

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by makeherscream(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
I don't go to church because church nor help anybody and I don't have any money to give to those native doctors on suit cry

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
Wolgrace:

A subtle thread created to promote chaos, faithlessness and unbelief, but unfortunately you blindly contributed much to it.

As an ex-muslim and idol worshipper, I can boldly tell you that you are a baby Christian unfit for the Holy Ghost teachings of Jesus Christ. You are operating under Satanic anointing!

Many Churches today keep saving unbelievers than that of Acts, yet you keep creating stumbling block of unbelief to the unbelievers to remain unbelieving..
[/s]
You're saying nonsense and probably never been a Muslim. No dey deceive yourself. undecided
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by tobstarizhia(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
I don't believe in fictional characters. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Praylove: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
I was taking care of a friend who's ill. I pray that the healing hands of the Lord rest upon her. Amen
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
You're saying nonsense and probably never been a Muslim. No dey deceive yourself. undecided

What are you? A Christian or muslim?
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Xmuslim: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

You forgot their Bible says their God does things in his own "time and season", that saying alone is enough cause for and to worry for sensible people. Just saying o.
you are right grin
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Xmuslim: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Praylove:
I was taking care of a friend who's ill. I pray that the healing hands of the Lord rest upon her. Amen
and if she does not recover despite your prayers, you will still continue to believe in prayer. Some human are indeed more evolved than others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by yemi1504: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Xmuslim:
you are right grin
Abi grin
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by yemi1504: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Xmuslim:
you are right grin
Abi grin
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by OlawaleBammie: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Immediately they said last Sunday that today would be the men's anniversary day, I knew I would not go to church grin

Reason being that dem go too tey.

dem go tey jare

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by mamafunky(f): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Work ooo. Did morning duty as a professional nurse
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by studentofTruth: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Because the kingdom of God lies within me and not in a business center.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by FabulousAutos(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
I’m on quarantine and can’t wait to get out in the coming days ...this place feels like a prison.
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by 4reala(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
NaijaBoy213:

Thatz not an excuse, your praise and worship can also be offered to God.
This simply means you go to church because of people and what they wld say.
This is bad, please change your mindset
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Jimtop001(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
danyero:
No longer a Christian.

I pity you
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Jimtop001(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
studentofTruth:
Because the kingdom of God lies within me and not in a business center.

I pity you
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Jimtop001(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Xmuslim:
and if she does not recover despite your prayers, you will still continue to believe in prayer. Some human are indeed more evolved than others

Don't worry, you will soon learn the hard way
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by seunmsg(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
edoairways:
I stop attending because of unanswered prayers. No point wasting my time praying for more than a decade without results

grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
NaijaBoy213:

If offering can make you not to go to church that means you are not a Christian ✝️ and you are only going to pleas your Pastor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists / Group Wants CAN To Investigate Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.