Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? (15071 Views)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by uthlaw: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
He will definitely change when he start doing well.

My answer? None
you are right....

1 Like

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by uthlaw: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2020
phazotron:

Of course our useless girls will go for the rich guy because for them it is better to cry inside gwagon
don't call them useless,even you will go for a rich lady!
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Women are not talking oooo
how them go talk. As if you don't know your species. Wetin them go do dey their mind
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by LINTUNE(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
dorin27:
He will definitely change when he start doing well.

My answer? None
what kind of stereotype is this, did the likes of , peter of psquare, 2face, AY , basket mouth, etc, change?..so far u added value to ur man when he was down, i dont think he will ever abandone u when he makes it, unless u are the type that will only offer him sex, thinking u are doing him a big favor..
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by dorin27(f): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2020
LINTUNE:
what kind of stereotype is this, did the likes of , peter of psquare, 2face, AY , basket mouth, etc, change?..so far u added value to ur man when he was down, i dont think he will ever abandone u when he makes it, unless u are the type that will only offer him sex, thinking u are doing him a big favor..
It will be best you speak for yourself. I have reasons for saying what I said.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by slimabby(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nice one motivational speaker

nelson7777:
I am " CURRENTLY" in a friend's house, she has been crying since morning, how she has made a mistake in marriage, she married the guy just this last December,
He does not respect her and cheats but he is wealthy, this was a man who use to buy her the whole world, he has not been at home for the past 4 days now, giving one rubbish excuse and the other, she is 7 months pregnant, telling me if she has known, she would HV married her ex, that was responsible but with not so much money. Now she is asking, Nelson am I not too young to be going through this, like is this marriage not too early, Nelson I am not happy, with all the money I am not happy..

My point is, what you play about, your imagination, is someone else current reality.
I have been here since four o'clock, I just don't know how I will tell her I want to go, I have helped her to on the gen, who will off it, who will change line, will she be carrying her big stomach to climb 2 storey, what if something happens in the night, so many thoughts crossing my mind, but I can't kill my self by 8.30 am going, I hate dark driving, I have advised her to call her mum to come stay with her.

Every girl out there sleeping with someone husband, calling it runs or hustle, God will
Bless you, I can't judge you because right now I know that's the means most women, actress and celebs are using to make it in life and at the end of the day, they will say thank God for his blessings, Or God is too faithful to fail..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by LINTUNE(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
dorin27:
It will be best you speak for yourself. I have reasons for saying what I said.
madam stop generalizing all men as irresponsible, cos it wont be cool calling majority of women hoes, cos of the few tarnishing the image of females in general..
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Encounter261(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
Why will i choose when i can get all qualities in one man?
impossible
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
What a silly question.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good evening all
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
This house has been quiet o
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 4:03am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning all
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
I hail people
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Happy weekend family
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
cool cool
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Compliments of the season guys
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good evening all
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by gbami(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Don't call a broke guy a humble or a respectful guy...
A broke guy is not humble, na lack of money dey quiet am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wetin OP dey yarn...when babes dey swallow man waste for Dubai, na dis one go be problem....
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
This place has been quiet o
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hello all
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
KossyKiss97:
Ok ladies, this has been on my mind for a while now. Will you pick a guy who is not doing so well financially but loves, respects and is faithful to you, or a guy with lots of cash but little respect and can cheat at the slightest opportunity.

Let's get our thoughts rolling in.

Both are still likely to cheat but go for the one that respects you.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Toks2008:

Both are still likely to cheat but go for the one that respects you.

Will someone that respects you still cheat on you?
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
KossyKiss97:

Will someone that respects you still cheat on you?

See. I'm damn tired explaining this and it is getting nauseating but let me say one more time and this time in a very harsh and perhaps condescending manner..

ONLY A FOOLISH LADY EXPECTS SEXUAL FAITHFULLESS FROM A MAN.

If a man chooses to be faithful that's cool but don't expect it.

A Guy may sleep with a thousand girls but his heart will always long for one lady.

It has nothing to do with respect.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Toks2008:

See. I'm damn tired explaining this and it is getting nauseating but let me say one more time and this time in a very harsh and perhaps condescending manner..

ONLY A FOOLISH MAN EXPECTS SEXUAL FAITHFULLESS FROM A WOMAN.

If a woman chooses to be faithful that's cool but don't expect it.

A woman may sleep with a thousand men but her heart will always long for one man.

It has nothing to do with respect.

So darn true! I can't believe this is coming from you. Waw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.