Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? (15091 Views)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So darn true! I can't believe this is coming from you. Waw.

Why are you petty over this age long fact? For how long will you continue this way? Better get some reality into your brain and stop dreaming... No beauty in the world can stop a man from cheating if he wants to.

And Ofcourse it works for both ways, no need getting emotional about it.

The bottom line is that we must be ready to face the consequence... If a man cheats the lady is free to leave and if the lady cheats she must be ready to leave.. It is very simple.

One thing we must know is that any lady who chooses to change men cos she is looking for a faithful man must be ready to be laid endlessly by different men.

It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Toks2008:

Ofcourse it works in both ways, no need getting emotional about it.

The bottom line is that we must be ready to face the consequence... If a lady cheats the man is free to leave and if the man cheats he must be ready to leave.. It is very simple.

One thing we must know is that any man who chooses to change women cos he is looking for a faithful woman must be ready to be laid endlessly by different women.

It is that simple.

It must be inside your head you're seeing emotions in that response. cheesy

As for the rest of the things you wrote, I agree, bra. Must be a special night tonight oh.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It must be inside your head you're seeing emotions in that response. cheesy

As for the rest of the things you wrote, I agree, bra. Must be a special night tonight oh.

Ofcourse you were very petty and emotional to have changed my wordings..

I'm tired already trying to make ladies see this fact so believe whatever you want.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Toks2008:

Ofcourse I'm very petty and emotional to have changed your wordings into an emotional response.

I'm tired already trying to make men see this fact (of them being replaceable) so they should believe whatever they want.

Rightttt? Good of you to admit this.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Toks2008:

Why am I petty over your simple comments balancing things out? For how long will I continue this way? I better get some reality into my brain and stop dreaming... No money in the world can stop a woman from cheating if she wants to.

Sorry, I missed this part. Yes, yes. Trueeee to this, too. A woman wasn't designed to be sexually satiated by one man. I mean, just look at the glorious makeup of her biology. The clitoris, fadaaaar. Money will only buy their hearts to guys, but their bodies can be pleasured by others.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Toks2008(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Rightttt? Good of you to admit this.

I will stop responding to your posts henceforth...

I thought you are intelligent enough to communicate with but I guess I'm wrong.

Cheers.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Toks2008:

I will stop reacting to your truthful posts henceforth...

I thought I was intelligent enough to stand up to you but I guess I'm wrong.

Cheers.

smiley smiley Ciao. Such a refreshing, civil interaction this has been I must say... I hope we keep it this way when next I quote you.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Happy holidays
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Shepreneur: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Nice
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 2:15am On May 21, 2021
Been a while fam
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 3:39am On May 26, 2021
Hello all
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 11:46pm On May 28, 2021
cool
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 1:43am On Jun 02, 2021
shocked
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2021
:P7
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 2:40am On Jun 14, 2021
cool helloooo
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Pricelessruby(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
None of the above
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Good morning
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 1:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Good morning everyone
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Doggedseller: 4:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Na so
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by iambrazen: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ok na
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Hello fam
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Lol
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by iambrazen: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fibe
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by Maddie2(f): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Just go for a guy that you find attractive.
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by iambrazen: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by iambrazen: 1:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Still moving
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by iambrazen: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.