Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) (50967 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cherez: 4:04am On Oct 15, 2020
DenreleDave:

What is this... Are u innocent now?

Mr cherez

And you refuse to tell the whole story?
Stop being guile yourself
Every single mention of "Abobaku" here by me was a response to every mention of "OSU" or some other close derogatory remark to show your razz types that there is a brother culture too called "Abobaku"
Here's the full oic

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cherez: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2020
DenreleDave:

What is this... Are u innocent now?

Mr cherez
I'm proudly innocent
Below are pics of my attacks on my fellow Igbomen
Oga I don't belong where some of you belong
I just can't imagine hating a whole and blessed Yoruba tribe; I mean I can't even fathom it
I don't even hate the Hausa-Fulani talk more Yorubas
For what naaaa?
However, I won't hesitate to make my point if you come down on me
Can you beat your chest and show your own proofs too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.