Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) (50974 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
That she's able to withstand his comic nature,,,,

I celebrate her, too.

Happy Birthday!
More glorious years to her age.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by IlovePMB: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
See what Buhari has caused
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by donsiqua(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alabasidi
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Which prophet
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by ike95: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
I have not thing good to say hear
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by CheGuevara101(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
liquid metal, the lion himself, the only non baby factory product

Grand patron of all Oponus.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Indaboshke Bahose.

The liquid metal himself. I am a tellible and dengelous man.

Happy birthday to your wife my man. grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Otaiky(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
dollytino4real:
the lion himself and the lioness herself, hbd mama indabosky

Inyabosky instead
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
you mean baby factory product like this?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Mrs Indabosky wink
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Policy3: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
(Ha sị na ona apia mmadụ óche.....Pam,Pam paaaaaaaa!!,opiasia ónyé ọrịa oche ,ya bu onye ọrịa enwere onwe ya......son of the lion , equally a lion). Isi na ife anyị neme enweri ịsị, ọkwá isi ka ichoro??......

Happy birthday mà
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
She becomes more beautiful as she grow old Happy Mrs Odumeje.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by akinloye19995: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Am the invasion the Fight the idasboski of the country
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sammyolis: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Christianity of nowadays is enjoyment
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnjOwuA0wD/?igshid=1ycoc7a7volz

I lover you Odumeje,

You are greater than Oyedepo and adeboye and any other afonja Scammer in the west �
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Demented fraudster and his goat
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ykc2:
you mean baby factory product like this?

He ODUMEJE is greater than Adeboye and Oyedepo and any other afonja Scammer in the west
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Omoslim26: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:
cool

The pillar behind the liquid metal

Most of this Mummy GO are witches and ogbanje solidly standing as a rock behind their husbands

your big mouth no go kill you

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamWonderful:

Afonja are you pained he is greater than Oyedepopo and Adeboyeye �

Keep masturbating. It's good for your west life
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mayehunta991: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
Con man making money from F00lish and gullible people

Aye axe man pastor. One of the upcoming pentecostal scammers in Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by delinous: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Liquid Metal tins
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Omoslim26: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

He ODUMEJE is greater than Adeboye and Oyedepo and any other afonja Scammer in the west

I don tell you se make you stop to dey smoke 2wraps u no gree abi na until you comot cloth enter market you go kno se your head no carry 2wraps
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Omoslim26: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mayehunta991:

Aye axe man pastor. One of the upcoming pentecostal scammers in Nigeria.

How you take know se him be Egede
Make una dey mind una mouth oo

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday ma, I really like the man boldness
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Too much coloring couple... undecided
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omoslim26:

I am a fool to have insulted you. My God please I am sorry

Ok my son
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
osamz007:
I thought he wasn't a preacher of love

the INDABOSKI PAHOOSE

A FAMILY OF VIOLENCEgrin
dollytino4real:
the lion himself and the lioness herself, hbd mama indabosky
pls why is he called indabosky cos I don't seem to understand
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Starzo: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Prophet of what/whom exactly?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by bikefab(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to the wife of The Liquid metal, the Indabosky Bahose!!! Days be long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.