Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) (50975 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
dollytino4real:
the lion himself and the lioness herself, hbd mama indabosky

I love ur plumpy round face with cute puffy cheeks and that sweet ass I love to grab it
wink.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Moneywirer: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, I'm not a man of a preacher of Love, I'm a war, I'm a fight, I'm the Liquid Metal, the Lebadu, the Indabosky Bahose, The Lion himself! ...and you influenced me so tongue

Odumeje we have missed you small o. Abeg we Nigerians need something to cheer with... APC no gree us smile again!

Happy birthday to your lovely wife, Our Celebrity Prophet!

What's this Sparogatively I've been seeing here since yesterday??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Ok my son

���na you kukuma call yourself thank God you even know and accept your status as a foo����l

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/fc2027b8c8146467b824a993a5a06817/tenor.gif[/img]
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:
cool

The pillar behind the liquid metal

Most of this Mummy GO are witches and ogbanje solidly standing as a rock behind their husbands

maybe you saw it through ur anus.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by divineappo(m): 1:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Wow, am I the only one that notice her wide mouth
So, that's the woman giving indabosky blowjobs three (3) times daily
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Imefonukoenin11: 2:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:32am On Sep 28, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cherez: 4:48am On Sep 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
liquid metal, the lion himself, the only non baby factory product
Receive sense Abobaku

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Lekan1o1:

I love ur plumpy round face with cute puffy cheeks and that sweet ass I love to grab it
wink.
guy u dey vex o! wish her happy birthday leave me alone u hear!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

pls why is he called indabosky cos I don't seem to understand
his nickname
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Otaiky:

Inyabosky instead
ok o!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
dollytino4real:
guy u dey vex o! wish her happy birthday leave me alone u hear!

No baby, it's all abt u for now.
How are u doing ?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lekan1o1:

No baby, it's all abt u for now.
How are u doing ?
fine n u

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Playermayweda(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
But you are not a man of preacher of love,U r d liquid metal,the war,the fight,the indabosky pahose, u com marry fine woman born 5 children
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
dollytino4real:
fine n u

I'm good hope u are enjoying ?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Lekan1o1:

I'm good hope u are enjoying ?
yes! u want to follow enjoy?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2020
dollytino4real:
yes! u want to follow enjoy?
Yes baby we can together.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2020
f
Lekan1o1:

Yes baby we can together.
ok i hear thanks
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2020
dollytino4real:
f ok i hear thanks
Can u drop me ur number here or on a dead topic
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lekan1o1:

Can u drop me ur number here or on a dead topic
wat is dead topic guy? I dey fear o!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
dollytino4real:
wat is dead topic guy? I dey fear o!

Lol is this ur ist time of seeing the term "dead topic" here ? people use it here everyday .
It simply means an old topic where there is no more activity or little activity .
For security So that people can not see ur number quckly.

All u need to do is go there and mention me and drop d number .
U can remove later when I got it
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lekan1o1:

Lol is this ur ist time of seeing the term "dead topic" here ? people use it here everyday .
It simply means an old topic where there is no more activity or little activity .
For security So that people can not see ur number quckly.

All u need to do is go there and mention me and drop d number .
U can remove later when I got it
ok thanks
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
dollytino4real:
ok thanks
Drop d number nau.. Drop it here d topic is dead already
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lekan1o1:

Drop d number nau.. Drop it hereu d topic is dead already
u don see am abi
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lekan1o1:

Drop d number nau.. Drop it here d topic is dead already
i 've sent it they have removed it
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=dollytino4real post=94578696][/quote]
U can remove it now
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lekan1o1:

U can remove it now
ok
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Cherez:

Receive sense Abobaku

What is this... Are u innocent now?

Mr cherez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.