Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! (7868 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Have a one on one convo with her, so you mean you will scared to have deep conversations with your wife, when you have one.

Stop paying for your dstv, light and other payable amenities

Stop buying anything like food, eat outside

If you know the phone number of her family, call them to talk to her.

Do these thing and she will pack out.

If she doesn't listen

Change the lock of your house and arrange her load for her outside and put transport fare for her, go stay with your friend for a week until she leaves, dont forget to ignore her calls when she start calling.

Women love comfort, when you start to cut the comfort, they pack and leave
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by padi94(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2020
I no get advice for you...
Just answer me this question when una sleep for the same bird, do you staff her or not??
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Mrscarter(f): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:
Hello beloveths, please I will be very brief and straight to the point on this one.

There's this girl I started dating around August 30th last year, it was a distance relationship, we got along so well on phone, she appeared different, smart, brilliant, industrious and what have you when it comes to what a virtuous woman and one that knows what she wants at that. I totally thought she was the one for me, little did I know she's just the regular average girl hovering around pretentiously looking for whom to leech on.

Fast forward July this year, she relocated to my place with the hope of staying with me, I did it on purpose so I can watch her closely and we can plan on settling down because I planned on concluding the marital necessities with her by December.

When she came to stay with me, I noticed she was just the opposite of all she claimed to be while we spoke on phone, she played me, she gets Violently angered at every provocation and ready to fight, she just sleeps, eat, watch Tv and spend all her life on social media (Instagram,Facebook and WhatsApp), she has absolutely nothing to offer- not in any way to my life. I've already called the marriage quit in my head. She has anger issues, always feel attacked and ready for a fight....I have tried to change her, even took her to a therapist, but all to no avail, settling down with her would definitely end in doom.

Long story short, inasmuch as not to waste each other' s time, please house, how do I make her leave my house, I'm currently staying in Lagos, she came from Asaba to come live with me and this is her first time in Lagos, and she's not ready to leave, to her she's already my wife and not ready to go anywhere, I've tried to talk about her leaving, but she literally refused saying she can't just go back and that she gave up a lot to come stay with me( I really wonder what she gave up) I've stopped touching her long ago.

Moreso, the girl in question is dangerous, revengeful and very tricky (claiming to be smart), she once told me she's trying to figure out how to hurt her ex because he double dated, which made her to leave.

The case now made me understand sense needs to be applied so well while dealing with her. She always say she can never allow me to leave her, not while she's alive...

House please help me in the best strategy to make her leave my house without any violence or bad energy before the end of next month, I just can't contain her any more....

Wow if she's thinking how to hurt her ex even after she's got something going on between you two then she's the spiteful type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Mrscarter(f): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Adesamogun:
You will pay for this advise ooo... Meet a Soldier or Police Officer. Plan for them to come and arrest you. Let them get you both to the barracks or Station. Let them detain you. You can from there go and stay with you friend. Let them lie that you are a thief or arm robber and if she doesn't go back to her place kind of they will shoot her with you... you give the police/Soldier some money to give her but let it look like na them give her for her to disappear so they don't kill her. Let them ensure she goes home to pack her belonging and let them lock the door. Stay away for like 1 week and let them help you monitor am so that she get to asaba or her location. Then you can come back to your house. Sort yourself out with your simply and others if you don't want her call you.. well if this work... You can change your apartment as well

grin
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Mrscarter(f): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2020
dingbang:
Cut off water supply, electricity and food..

Thank me later.

Yeah n take away all privacy bring Ur friends there to stay n their gfs too:-D
Become an annoying bf and the opposite of wat she wants... something that will make her want to leave you lol.
Reverse psychologygrin
Or contact her ppl find out why she left home in such a hurry
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Mrscarter(f): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

A very very big mistake, I wholly admit and accept I messed up.....TBT I need a carful means to eject her, ridding off bad blood.

Yeah just get her to want to leave you. Think of all the annoying traits shed hate n become that til she wants to leave let her think it's her choice lol
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Twelfthman: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2020
You are a strategist!
Good move.

Adesamogun:
You will pay for this advise ooo... Meet a Soldier or Police Officer. Plan for them to come and arrest you. Let them get you both to the barracks or Station. Let them detain you. You can from there go and stay with you friend. Let them lie that you are a thief or arm robber and if she doesn't go back to her place kind of they will shoot her with you... you give the police/Soldier some money to give her but let it look like na them give her for her to disappear so they don't kill her. Let them ensure she goes home to pack her belonging and let them lock the door. Stay away for like 1 week and let them help you monitor am so that she get to asaba or her location. Then you can come back to your house. Sort yourself out with your simply and others if you don't want her call you.. well if this work... You can change your apartment as well
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Dreyton36: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

OP don't be an OZO
Go to a nearby hotel and get three prostitutes that has so much madness in their head
Give them 5 or 10k to share, depends on your pocket
They'll help you to pack out her things and even take her to the park and ensure they get her a bus going to the east and they'll wait till the bus takes off in their own eyes

If you touch her now all those feminists will come for you

Thank me later

Light up my weed
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:
Hello beloveths, please I will be very brief and straight to the point on this one.

There's this girl I started dating around August 30th last year, it was a distance relationship, we got along so well on phone, she appeared different, smart, brilliant, industrious and what have you when it comes to what a virtuous woman and one that knows what she wants at that. I totally thought she was the one for me, little did I know she's just the regular average girl hovering around pretentiously looking for whom to leech on.

Fast forward July this year, she relocated to my place with the hope of staying with me, I did it on purpose so I can watch her closely and we can plan on settling down because I planned on concluding the marital necessities with her by December.

When she came to stay with me, I noticed she was just the opposite of all she claimed to be while we spoke on phone, she played me, she gets Violently angered at every provocation and ready to fight, she just sleeps, eat, watch Tv and spend all her life on social media (Instagram,Facebook and WhatsApp), she has absolutely nothing to offer- not in any way to my life. I've already called the marriage quit in my head. She has anger issues, always feel attacked and ready for a fight....I have tried to change her, even took her to a therapist, but all to no avail, settling down with her would definitely end in doom.

Long story short, inasmuch as not to waste each other' s time, please house, how do I make her leave my house, I'm currently staying in Lagos, she came from Asaba to come live with me and this is her first time in Lagos, and she's not ready to leave, to her she's already my wife and not ready to go anywhere, I've tried to talk about her leaving, but she literally refused saying she can't just go back and that she gave up a lot to come stay with me( I really wonder what she gave up) I've stopped touching her long ago.

Moreso, the girl in question is dangerous, revengeful and very tricky (claiming to be smart), she once told me she's trying to figure out how to hurt her ex because he double dated, which made her to leave.

The case now made me understand sense needs to be applied so well while dealing with her. She always say she can never allow me to leave her, not while she's alive...

House please help me in the best strategy to make her leave my house without any violence or bad energy before the end of next month, I just can't contain her any more....
1st..... Do you have sisters, if you do, explain to them, they will know how to help you.... 2nd... man up and tell her you can't continue with the relationship so she should leave but make an entry with the police while doing this... 3rd.... change apartment..
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by lereinter(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Only one girl has all this bad qualities

Just make sure you don't fc.uk her again and don't give her money

Move your serious valuables to a safe place
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by nani212(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2020
You made a mistake by asking her to come live with you. You could have just invited her to stay with you for a week or two and that will enable you know have an idea of her character. You need to man up now and tell her she needs to go back home that you have a lot on your head and you need space and time to think properly. Be stern when telling her and also let her know that her leaving doesn’t mean the relationship is off.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

I'm well aware I messed up, I would have actually told her it's just for two weeks that she'd be staying, not accepting her idea of relocation.

It's going to be difficult to get this lady off your back because she has probably severed all contacts with her relatives in Asaba to come live with you.

Your best line of approach would be for you to trick her into going with you to Asaba on a visit then when you get there you end the relationship.

Do not use the police to eject her because you will be held responsible if anything happens to her in Lagos since she has no relatives here
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Op what is her genotype?
Answer me and I will give u next strategy

A friend suggested I do that blood thing, but e shocked me when she gave me a result of her genotype being AA, and I'm AA too, if hers were to be AS, it would have been a finish work, I wouldn't even mind claiming I'm SS.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Introvertmemer:
Use the wife method:
tell a good friend of urs(girl) to pretend to be ur wife and chase her off(if ure desperate hire a small boy to pretend to be ur son and come along with his 'mother'

That girl I know would fight or possibly want to live with the whole situation. I've told that I made some mistakes in the past regarding girls and that I feel one might crop up saying I impregnated her....her response wasn't favorable abit.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

U Initiated Her Coming To Ur Place To Stay With U, With D Intention Of Marrying Her,So Now U Want To Send Her Away. D Truth Is Dat She Is Now Fond Of U. Besides, Both Of U Av Been Together Since Last Year August. Both Of U Are Now Together For A Year Plus Now. Is It Now U Want To Send Her Away? It's Hard, Cuz She Loves U. U Can Still Manage Her If U Take Ur Place As A Man. Get Her Something Doing, Like A Job Or A Business To Do.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

tell her you have a very big problem at home and that you have sent every penny you have back home you don't have the resources to accommodate her for the now that she has to back home while you sort things out. Say this with a very stern and serious face. No foolish smiling or sweet talking. Just tell her she has to go. She will go. You just need to be serious while saying it. She sense you're afraid of her that's why she's doing those rubbish
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truvel:
U Initiated Her Coming To Ur Place To Stay With U, With D Intention Of Marrying Her,So Now U Want To Send Her Away. D Truth Is Dat She Is Now Fond Of U. Besides, Both Of U Av Been Together Since Last Year August. Both Of U Are Now Together For A Year Plus Now. Is It Now U Want To Send Her Away? It's Hard, Cuz She Loves U. U Can Still Manage Her If U Take Ur Place As A Man. Get Her Something Doing, Like A Job Or A Business To Do.
he doesn't like her so what?
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nuel4:
he doesn't like her so what?
He Doesn't Like, Den He Allowed Her To Stay With Him For A Year Plus. Dey Av Been Sleeping Together & Having Fun Together, It's Now He Wants To Send Her Away. Do U Think It Will Be Dat Easy?
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truvel:
He Doesn't Like, Den He Allowed Her To Stay With Him For A Year Plus. Dey Av Been Having Sleeping Together & Having Fun Together, It's Now He Wants To Send Her Away. Do U Think It Will Be Dat Easy?
why not? He has been spending his hard earned money on her, now he realised it is not worth it. Even marriage of 30 years plus do collapse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nuel4:
why not? He has been spending his hard earned money on her, now he realised it is not worth it. Even marriage of 30 years plus do collapse
Lol, She No Wan Leave Am Cuz Husband Scarce To Get.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nuel4:
tell her you have a very big problem at home and that you have sent every penny you have back home you don't have the resources to accommodate her for the now that she has to back home while you sort things out. Say this with a very stern and serious face. No foolish smiling or sweet talking. Just tell her she has to go. She will go. You just need to be serious while saying it. She sense you're afraid of her that's why she's doing those rubbish

I had a talk with her early this morning with your strategy in play, that was when I discovered she snooped on my phone(how she got my passcode is still mystery to me) and saw my account statement, which I told her the money is for a project but she feels she'd manage with me, saying "since she was able to be with me in my green days, it would be inhumane to leave in my trying times".....I'm just blank.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Michelle55: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
This your matter tie gele oh, the Lord will see you through.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Michelle55: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

I had a talk with her early this morning with your strategy in play, that was when I discovered she snooped on my phone(how she got my passcode is still mystery to me) and saw my account statement, which I told her the money is for a project but she feels she'd manage with me, saying "since she was able to be with me in my green days, it would be inhumane to leave in my trying times".....I'm just blank.
Transfer the money to another account and delete the alert, then leave your phone where she will see the debit alert. No dey drop food money again, when hunger wire am 2 straight days, na she go beg you to borrow money give am make she take go.

What nonsense.. Shey na by force to marry ni undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by HomerTimpson: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Obey GOD's commandment but NO
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by durasome(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

.you don chop tire abi? there is God ooo.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

Block everything she gets from you especially food, if you are the type who drops money to buy foodstuffs, stop buying it and start eating from outside. Never bother yourself if she eats or not.

Cut off your electricity supply, it will affect you though. Watch her next move after all these.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by zitee14: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

OP don't be an OZO
Go to a nearby hotel and get three prostitutes that has so much madness in their head
Give them 5 or 10k to share, depends on your pocket
They'll help you to pack out her things and even take her to the park and ensure they get her a bus going to the east and they'll wait till the bus takes off in their own eyes

If you touch her now all those feminists will come for you

Thank me later

Light up my weed
my brother forget ooo. u don see Asaba girl wen get craze? dem dey mad finish
Op, the only solution now is to sit her down and explain to her that your relationship will not work out and you are ready to help her in any way you can to start afresh.
next time use your head. it is not all that clitters you call gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

My guy u wicked ooo, u didn't understand what she gave up... Lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by luscioustrish(f): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
What type of caterer is this one that doesn't have clients calling her for jobs Start pretending to be poor, once the current foodstuffs in the house finishes don't replace them, don't pay electric bills, infact allow Nepa "cut" your light grin
No more WiFi, no money to fuel the gen, just make sure she is no longer comfortable starting from today.
Start lamenting about no salary or being scammed or something, everything no be fight.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Dreyton36: 12:53am On Sep 29, 2020
zitee14:
Op, the only solution now is to sit her down and explain to her that your relationship will not work out and you are ready to help her in any way you can to start afresh.

Tell me craze wey go pass girl who go get mind use her Toto as source of income
Na where person crazy for end, naim another person own start
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 2:39am On Sep 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Have a one on one convo with her, so you mean you will scared to have deep conversations with your wife, when you have one.

Stop paying for your dstv, light and other payable amenities

Stop buying anything like food, eat outside

If you know the phone number of her family, call them to talk to her.

Do these thing and she will pack out.

If she doesn't listen

Change the lock of your house and arrange her load for her outside and put transport fare for her, go stay with your friend for a week until she leaves, dont forget to ignore her calls when she start calling.

Women love comfort, when you start to cut the comfort, they pack and leave

I love and admire your first three lines, matter of fAct, I'm big on deep convos, but that is too sophisticated for her.

All she says after any intellectual or deep convo is "ok, no problem, I've heard.".....very very boring when it comes to matters of the heart and its convo.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 2:42am On Sep 29, 2020
zitee14:

If I ever get out of this, heaven knows I'm done with anything blind date or long distance relationship. This one get better craze for head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me / Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.