Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! (7865 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hello beloveths, please I will be very brief and straight to the point on this one.

There's this girl I started dating around August 30th last year, it was a distance relationship, we got along so well on phone, she appeared different, smart, brilliant, industrious and what have you when it comes to what a virtuous woman and one that knows what she wants at that. I totally thought she was the one for me, little did I know she's just the regular average girl hovering around pretentiously looking for whom to leech on.

Fast forward July this year, she relocated to my place with the hope of staying with me, I did it on purpose so I can watch her closely and we can plan on settling down because I planned on concluding the marital necessities with her by December.

When she came to stay with me, I noticed she was just the opposite of all she claimed to be while we spoke on phone, she played me, she gets Violently angered at every provocation and ready to fight, she just sleeps, eat, watch Tv and spend all her life on social media (Instagram,Facebook and WhatsApp), she has absolutely nothing to offer- not in any way to my life. I've already called the marriage quit in my head. She has anger issues, always feel attacked and ready for a fight....I have tried to change her, even took her to a therapist, but all to no avail, settling down with her would definitely end in doom.

Long story short, inasmuch as not to waste each other' s time, please house, how do I make her leave my house, I'm currently staying in Lagos, she came from Asaba to come live with me and this is her first time in Lagos, and she's not ready to leave, to her she's already my wife and not ready to go anywhere, I've tried to talk about her leaving, but she literally refused saying she can't just go back and that she gave up a lot to come stay with me( I really wonder what she gave up) I've stopped touching her long ago.

Moreso, the girl in question is dangerous, revengeful and very tricky (claiming to be smart), she once told me she's trying to figure out how to hurt her ex because he double dated, which made her to leave.

The case now made me understand sense needs to be applied so well while dealing with her. She always say she can never allow me to leave her, not while she's alive...

House please help me in the best strategy to make her leave my house without any violence or bad energy before the end of next month, I just can't contain her any more....

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Bola146(f): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
angry You need to invite the police, since she is desperate. Inform your parents too grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by lomprico(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
you don enter one chance!

you have to man up and sternly tell her to leave.
as long as she is with you, she will device a way to hook you probably with pregnancy. yeah u said u stopped touching her but your jt has a mind of it's own when it's time for show.

I have had a similar experience like this before.

35 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by davidhobo: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm...problem.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by southernbelle(f): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Inviting her to come live with you was a major mistake. You have to carefully eject her.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Antiochus(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
You took her to a therapist? You even have time to waste. She always say she won't allow you to leave her while she is alive? Pls run for your life many naija ladies dey use charm hook guys down o. And take the advice of Bola146

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by zagorakis(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
my hand no dey am o
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamSoProlific:
Hello beloveths, please I will be very brief and straight to the point on this one.

There's this girl I started dating around August 30th last year, it was a distance relationship, we got along so well on phone, she appeared different, smart, brilliant, industrious and what have you when it comes to what a virtuous woman and one that knows what she wants at that. I totally thought she was the one for me, little did I know she's just the regular average girl hovering around pretentiously looking for whom to leech on.

Fast forward July this year, she relocated to my place with the hope of staying with me, I did it on purpose so I can watch her closely and we can plan on settling down because I planned on concluding the marital necessities with her by December.

When she came to stay with me, I noticed she was just the opposite of all she claimed to be while we spoke on phone, she played me, she gets Violently angered at every provocation and ready to fight, she just sleeps, eat, watch Tv and spend all her life on social media (Instagram,Facebook and WhatsApp), she has absolutely nothing to offer- not in any way to my life. I've already called the marriage quit in my head. She has anger issues, always feel attacked and ready for a fight....I have tried to change her, even took her to a therapist, but all to no avail, settling down with her would definitely end in doom.

Long story short, inasmuch as not to waste each other' s time, please house, how do I make her leave my house, I'm currently staying in Lagos, she came from Asaba to come live with me and this is her first time in Lagos, and she's not ready to leave, to her she's already my wife and not ready to go anywhere, I've tried to talk about her leaving, but she literally refused saying she can't just go back and that she gave up a lot to come stay with me( I really wonder what she gave up) I've stopped touching her long ago.

Moreso, the girl in question is dangerous, revengeful and very tricky (claiming to be smart), she once told me she's trying to figure out how to hurt her ex because he double dated, which made her to leave.

The case now made me understand sense needs to be applied so well while dealing with her. She always say she can never allow me to leave her, not while she's alive...

House please help me in the best strategy to make her leave my house without any violence or bad energy before the end of next month, I just can't contain her any more....

Happy wonderful married life.......

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Legionx: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
this is why i dont so much like this long distance social media dating dating
And by the way this girl dat u said has now made ur house her parmanent abode
she no get family for asaba?
isnt her family worried that since August they havent seen their dauther?
doesnt she have a job?
is she not going to school?
hmm op i just hope its not one underage girl that ran away from her family home that u now housing as ur lover cheesy
Her parents or her ppl back in asaba would be concerned if its since August that she has left there
Anyway just tell her bluntly that u need ur space and want her to leave
u wont die if u tell her how u feel about her being parmantly in ur place

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Emerald04(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by zenith4biz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
God will help you

Check my signature if you want to earn while at home
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by rhynoemmie(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
plan 1
if your rent expires by month end, gist with your landlord, she will leave on her own.
Girls love their space, take that away and watch her make plans of exodus on her own.
if all the said plans refuses to work, then u fight fire with fire.

My opinion tho grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Adesamogun(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
You will pay for this advise ooo... Meet a Soldier or Police Officer. Plan for them to come and arrest you. Let them get you both to the barracks or Station. Let them detain you. You can from there go and stay with you friend. Let them lie that you are a thief or arm robber and if she doesn't go back to her place kind of they will shoot her with you... you give the police/Soldier some money to give her but let it look like na them give her for her to disappear so they don't kill her. Let them ensure she goes home to pack her belonging and let them lock the door. Stay away for like 1 week and let them help you monitor am so that she get to asaba or her location. Then you can come back to your house. Sort yourself out with your simply and others if you don't want her call you.. well if this work... You can change your apartment as well

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Hambivert: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sparogatively, when you planned all the co-habiting and the eventual coming of the Bride did you seek for our opinion?

Carry your cross brother, but make e no be say I derail the reason of ur thread...

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Use that your same head decipher wetin u go do to commot am again.

Na you carry am come so sparogatively na you go still carry am go.

Shikina!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by arryjosh(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
You need Jesus
Somebody say Amen!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by dingbang(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cut off water supply, electricity and food..

Thank me later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by JIMMY1393: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
How can you mess up like this, why would you invite someone you barely know info your home? What if she's a thief or one of these so called ritualist? It doesn't matter how long you knew her on phone you can never fully know people by knowing them only through long distance exhibit being seeing how she has already revealed her true nature to you. My advise is you tell her with a Stern and serious face you want her to get the fvck out and if she doesn't you are ready to involve the police in the matter simple as that

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:
angry You need to invite the police, since she is desperate. Inform your parents too grin

I wouldn't want to go that route please. I want a peaceful separation.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by gbowoade85142: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
my finger no jus am o
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
JIMMY1393:
How can you mess up like this, why would you invite someone you barely know info your home? What if she's a thief or one of these so called ritualist? It doesn't matter how long you knew her on phone you can never fully know people by knowing them only through long distance exhibit being seeing how she has already revealed her true nature to you. My advise is you tell her with a Stern and serious face you want her to get the fvck out and if she doesn't you are ready to involve the police in the matter simple as that

I'm well aware I messed up, I would have actually told her it's just for two weeks that she'd be staying, not accepting her idea of relocation.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Introvertmemer(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Use the wife method:
tell a good friend of urs(girl) to pretend to be ur wife and chase her off(if ure desperate hire a small boy to pretend to be ur son and come along with his 'mother'

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Bola146(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamSoProlific:

I wouldn't want to go that route please. I want a peaceful separation.
I just pray you come out of this wahala alive, you better voice out!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Adesamogun:
You will pay for this advise ooo... Meet a Soldier or Police Officer. Plan for them to come and arrest you. Let them get you both to the barracks or Station. Let them detain you. You can from there go and stay with you friend. Let them lie that you are a thief or arm robber and if she doesn't go back to her place kind of they will shoot her with you... you give the police/Soldier some money to give her but let it look like na them give her for her to disappear so they don't kill her. Let them ensure she goes home to pack her belonging and let them lock the door. Stay away for like 1 week and let them help you monitor am so that she get to asaba or her location. Then you can come back to your house. Sort yourself out with your simply and others if you don't want her call you.. well if this work... You can change your apartment as well

Thanks so much for this input, that girl that I know might carry my property if it reaches that point.

In addition, she won't want to leave, she would try to use that as a medium to show my loyalty and prove she's my "ride or die "

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
lefulefu:
this is why i dont so much like this long distance social media dating dating
And by the way this girl dat u said has now made ur house her parmanent abode
she no get family for asaba?
isnt her family worried that since August they havent seen their dauther?
doesnt she have a job?
is she not going to school?
hmm op i just hope its not one underage girl that ran away from her family home that u now housing as ur lover cheesy
Her parents or her ppl back in asaba would be concerned if its since August that she has left there
Anyway just tell her bluntly that u need ur space and want her to leave
u wont die if u tell her how u feel about her being parmantly in ur place

She's not an underage girl, unless a 26yo has become an underage in this part of the world.
Her parents doesn't care bout her absence, maybe because they feel she up to age to be responsible and accountable for her decisions.

She's is into catering services and decorations back in Asaba.

I've tried telling her but she's a very revengeful fellow and can go any extent to harm someone or cause doom for just hurting her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
southernbelle:
Inviting her to come leave with you was a major mistake. You have to carefully eject her.

A very very big mistake, I wholly admit and accept I messed up.....TBT I need a carful means to eject her, ridding off bad blood.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by IamSoProlific: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
lomprico:
you don enter one chance!

you have to man up and sternly tell her to leave.
as long as she is with you, she will device a way to hook you probably with pregnancy. yeah u said u stopped touching her but your jt has a mind of it's own when it's time for show.

I have had a similar experience like this before.

How did you handle that without causing bad blood?
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by timibare(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
If u chase her away physically....she's gonna torment en hunt u spiritually....u ordered for a good from asaba....as market full lagos so....maybe na kwale babe....anytime u comot go work, she go buy jedi plus Eric moore....en top am with sound cannabis....con dey display action for u wen u come from work....

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Arrogantbro(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Get a male room mate grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by CanineOfJackal: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ask her to leave your house. You didn't commit any crime. If she threatens you, arrest her in the morning and next day pay a lawyer friend 5k and tell her that you are suing her for threat to life.

Record her threat to life
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by CanineOfJackal: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Adesamogun:
Why should he go through all these inconveniences of lying because he wants to eject someone from the house?

There are better legal ways of doing things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamSoProlific:

She's not an underage girl, unless a 26yo has become an underage in this part of the world.
Her parents doesn't care bout her absence, maybe because they feel she up to age to be responsible and accountable for her decisions.

She's is into catering services and decorations back in Asaba.

I've tried telling her but she's a very revengeful fellow and can go any extent to harm someone or cause doom for just hurting her.
so since she has been with u in lagos her clients havent been calling her
i know how girls who are into catering and decorations tend to be busy
someone will call to do her wedding cake..another one will call if she will be available to decorate her place for some birthday or other celebration
she just kak dey ur place since August doing nothing cheesy
Anyway what i see here is she is jobless and has no ambition and probably lied to u about what she does for a living...and also is just looking for a man to depend on and chop and u cheesy..u just just invited her over just like that.Anyway na ur cross to carry.If u cant stand it anymore tell her ur mind but if u cant then just accept that u now have a wife.u can just as well pay her bride price and start making babies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Some marriage unions in naija started that way cheesy.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You / If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.