Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! (7876 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Adesamogun:
You will pay for this advise ooo... Meet a Soldier or Police Officer. Plan for them to come and arrest you. Let them get you both to the barracks or Station. Let them detain you. You can from there go and stay with you friend. Let them lie that you are a thief or arm robber and if she doesn't go back to her place kind of they will shoot her with you... you give the police/Soldier some money to give her but let it look like na them give her for her to disappear so they don't kill her. Let them ensure she goes home to pack her belonging and let them lock the door. Stay away for like 1 week and let them help you monitor am so that she get to asaba or her location. Then you can come back to your house. Sort yourself out with your simply and others if you don't want her call you.. well if this work... You can change your apartment as well
i cant fit laugh cheesy..ordinary babe that u can easily tell to leave ur pad na im u wan invite soldier and police for grin grin..hahahahaha grin.Is op not a man? let him tell her face to face that he wants her to leave and his space is important to him.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Liposure: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Involve the police. What kind of stubborn lady is that? I can't take such. She has to leave your by fire or force
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamSoProlific:

I wouldn't want to go that route please. I want a peaceful separation.

After calling her over to be your sexual partner you want a peaceful separation. Ko serious rara.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by baralatie(m): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
zagorakis:
my hand no dey am o
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Meteng: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Adesamogun:
You will pay for this advise ooo... Meet a Soldier or Police Officer. Plan for them to come and arrest you. Let them get you both to the barracks or Station. Let them detain you. You can from there go and stay with you friend. Let them lie that you are a thief or arm robber and if she doesn't go back to her place kind of they will shoot her with you... you give the police/Soldier some money to give her but let it look like na them give her for her to disappear so they don't kill her. Let them ensure she goes home to pack her belonging and let them lock the door. Stay away for like 1 week and let them help you monitor am so that she get to asaba or her location. Then you can come back to your house. Sort yourself out with your simply and others if you don't want her call you.. well if this work... You can change your apartment as well
Whatever you do, abeg no take dis advice. You may not come back alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Texman21: 2:14am On Sep 28, 2020
lefulefu:
so since she has been with u in lagos her clients havent been calling her
i know how girls who are into catering and decorations tend to be busy
someone will call to do her wedding cake..another one will call if she will be available to decorate her place for some birthday or other celebration
she just kak dey ur place since August doing nothing cheesy
Anyway what i see here is she is jobless and has no ambition and probably lied to u about what she does for a living...and also is just looking for a man to depend on and chop and u cheesy..u just just invited her over just like that.Anyway na ur cross to carry.If u cant stand it anymore tell her ur mind but if u cant then just accept that u now have a wife.u can just as well pay her bride price and start making babies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Some marriage unions in naija started that way cheesy.

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by muller101(m): 2:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Adesamogun:
You even involved a Nigerian police officer? Pls think of something else.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 28, 2020
This is hilarious. You invited her over to come live with you hahaha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Prinnce1: 3:21am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

A very very big mistake, I wholly admit and accept I messed up.....TBT I need a carful means to eject her, ridding off bad blood.
arrange a babe to come and frighten you with pregnancy (make she package her belle well) attach a soldier for her to act as her brother. Baba let the fake pregnant babe and soldier sabi display oo, ah swear she go Japan
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 28, 2020
If you had promised her marriage, why not tell her plainly that it won't work anymore or that you have cancelled the plans for now and that your decision is based on her bad attitude.

You may lie or play her and get yourself in big trouble so I suggest you come clean with her and get in small trouble.

Either way, you'll be in trouble so watch your back afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by unmask: 4:07am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:
Hello beloveths, please I will be very brief and straight to the point on this one.

There's this girl I started dating around August 30th last year, it was a distance relationship, we got along so well on phone, she appeared different, smart, brilliant, industrious and what have you when it comes to what a virtuous woman and one that knows what she wants at that. I totally thought she was the one for me, little did I know she's just the regular average girl hovering around pretentiously looking for whom to leech on.

Fast forward July this year, she relocated to my place with the hope of staying with me, I did it on purpose so I can watch her closely and we can plan on settling down because I planned on concluding the marital necessities with her by December.

When she came to stay with me, I noticed she was just the opposite of all she claimed to be while we spoke on phone, she played me, she gets Violently angered at every provocation and ready to fight, she just sleeps, eat, watch Tv and spend all her life on social media (Instagram,Facebook and WhatsApp), she has absolutely nothing to offer- not in any way to my life. I've already called the marriage quit in my head. She has anger issues, always feel attacked and ready for a fight....I have tried to change her, even took her to a therapist, but all to no avail, settling down with her would definitely end in doom.

Long story short, inasmuch as not to waste each other' s time, please house, how do I make her leave my house, I'm currently staying in Lagos, she came from Asaba to come live with me and this is her first time in Lagos, and she's not ready to leave, to her she's already my wife and not ready to go anywhere, I've tried to talk about her leaving, but she literally refused saying she can't just go back and that she gave up a lot to come stay with me( I really wonder what she gave up) I've stopped touching her long ago.

Moreso, the girl in question is dangerous, revengeful and very tricky (claiming to be smart), she once told me she's trying to figure out how to hurt her ex because he double dated, which made her to leave.

The case now made me understand sense needs to be applied so well while dealing with her. She always say she can never allow me to leave her, not while she's alive...

House please help me in the best strategy to make her leave my house without any violence or bad energy before the end of next month, I just can't contain her any more....
invite your mum na
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by InfernoNig: 4:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Simple. Ask her to leave!
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by yrex01(m): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2020
You have to be dramatic. Buy calabash,wrap am with red clothe. Wake up around 3 n start making some quiet incantations(saying rubbish) besides your bed. Make sure she heard you after stand up n go take your bath with normal black soap. Trust me she go japa without asking u anything

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Angelacruz: 6:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Stop buying food in d house n maybe tell her to go
IamSoProlific:
Hello beloveths, please I will be very brief and straight to the point on this one.

There's this girl I started dating around August 30th last year, it was a distance relationship, we got along so well on phone, she appeared different, smart, brilliant, industrious and what have you when it comes to what a virtuous woman and one that knows what she wants at that. I totally thought she was the one for me, little did I know she's just the regular average girl hovering around pretentiously looking for whom to leech on.

Fast forward July this year, she relocated to my place with the hope of staying with me, I did it on purpose so I can watch her closely and we can plan on settling down because I planned on concluding the marital necessities with her by December.

When she came to stay with me, I noticed she was just the opposite of all she claimed to be while we spoke on phone, she played me, she gets Violently angered at every provocation and ready to fight, she just sleeps, eat, watch Tv and spend all her life on social media (Instagram,Facebook and WhatsApp), she has absolutely nothing to offer- not in any way to my life. I've already called the marriage quit in my head. She has anger issues, always feel attacked and ready for a fight....I have tried to change her, even took her to a therapist, but all to no avail, settling down with her would definitely end in doom.

Long story short, inasmuch as not to waste each other' s time, please house, how do I make her leave my house, I'm currently staying in Lagos, she came from Asaba to come live with me and this is her first time in Lagos, and she's not ready to leave, to her she's already my wife and not ready to go anywhere, I've tried to talk about her leaving, but she literally refused saying she can't just go back and that she gave up a lot to come stay with me( I really wonder what she gave up) I've stopped touching her long ago.

Moreso, the girl in question is dangerous, revengeful and very tricky (claiming to be smart), she once told me she's trying to figure out how to hurt her ex because he double dated, which made her to leave.

The case now made me understand sense needs to be applied so well while dealing with her. She always say she can never allow me to leave her, not while she's alive...

House please help me in the best strategy to make her leave my house without any violence or bad energy before the end of next month, I just can't contain her any more....
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Quality20(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2020
From what you said she is not a bad girl just manage her she will change, change is constant. U too try and be patient, don't hurt her or make her resent u, it may not end well
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2020
When you guys see girl, believing you have hooked free pussssy to staff you won't invite public, but when you entered one chance! You guys would be given public problems to crack

By the way, tell her you dad or mum is coming to Lagos and that you don't want situation in which he/she will come and meet her in your place as if you have married secretly.

Many girls complained that men disappointed them and reason while they remain single, but if one go down to the root of the issues, it goes down to their ill mannered.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Facidio: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Go carry Sars... But them beer and igbo. Give them 20k, your problem is solved
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by ikennamadu1(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2020
my guy no worry.... just allow her... when rent expire .... just rent another place... send her on an errand.... then pack your load and move. .. keep like 10k for her... when she come back .. she go carry the money go ..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

hope you have started preparing your will brother.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Chino4NAUTH: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

Op what is her genotype?
Answer me and I will give u next strategy
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by proclinician: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Shebi you're tired of the only one thing she has to offer and you want to boot her out. God is watching you ooo. You don finish her biscuit now you want change of course form.
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by WisdomHunter(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

Haaaaaa grin grin grin grin bro na one of this babe wey full asaba life Don tire you go carry ooo, Chai you don buy market bro those girls are ready to die if they get hold of a man ooo cool cool cool

Kam bunye gị uche nwanne

After giving you this code thank me latter.

Plan with your guy just someone who can do a coded job, to come and serve you a quit notice letter as a lawyer on ground that the owner of the building want to renovate it or has been sold, that you should vacate the house in a month time but you are going to be refunded. The tell her to go back to Asaba first or someone in Lagos as you are going to squat with one of your guy until you find another place to live with her again and even if she doesn't want to leave immediately pick some of your things and leave and arrange other of your properties in a way that its ready to pack out.

And start looking for another house because you can't live there again even if she go out she will definitely come back for you or migh start hurting to hurt you

but before you do this restart your affection with her start fucking her every day but with condoms before you enter finally, start telling her sweet words and rekindle her with love if it's possible apologize to her she that you misbehaved in the past but now you realize she's the best for you and you will like her to be your life partner.

So after showing her love like 2 to 3 weeks you can know come up with the main plan so that she will not suspect that you are just trying to throw her away

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Karleb(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Quality20:
From what you said she is not a bad girl just manage her she will change, change is constant. U too try and be patient, don't hurt her or make her resent u, it may not end well

Since you are so understanding, why don't you take the girl in as your wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by VicM6: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2020
See as local man go drag trouble give him self.... No b u agree mk she come lag come stay with u ni on d hope say u go dey see free pussy knack anytime bah... cup don full
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Robertgreene1(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Here we go again...naija guys make we wise up na...na beg I dey beg una...don't use becus of pussy wey go even tire u sef destroy ur future...js like one of my guys dat wz working as a barman.. handsome small boy...one of his female colleagues js took one look at his good looks nd bright future...nd got pregnant 4 him...baby don land...Now my guy is no longer working nd running from pillar 2 post begging js 2 take care of his "wife" nd baby...js see how d young man destroyed his bright future js cus of ordinary pussy...few minutes of pleasure...SMH...I don tire 2 dey advise guys sef...leave those vagina pple nd focus on ur future IST...those pple r js leeches nd destiny killers...as a young man i advice u 2 js read..digest nd follow d teachings of these 4 powerful books.."The 48 laws of power"..."The Art of seduction"..."mastery" all by my icon Robert Greene nd "The manipulated man" by Esther vilar...nd trust me Dem never born d girl wey go manipulate u... financially...sexually nd emotionally again...shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nigerianization(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2020
If you are sure she cannot find her way back to your house after you discharge her, then, tell her to prepare that you both will be going to see her people. When the bus gets to Ore in Ondo state for stopover and refreshments, disappear. Take a bike to nowhere and make it clear to her on phone that she is gone for good. Whatever stuffs she has left in your house, send it to her by waybill. if you can, relocate from your present apartment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by stanvesco(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

Arrange with one of your friend to be a fake pastor....
He should meet her on the way and prophesy doom to her....

That the current man she is with, if she marries him she would die during her first child birth..

That u people are not destined to be together....

Or if she's AS genotype ,
Just take her to a hospital and arrange with one of the workers dia to fake a result .., clean breakup....

You all go ur way peacefully..... Be ready to settle her a little financially and feign missing her oh.....

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by lomprico(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

How did you handle that without causing bad blood?

I had to put my foot down and tell her to leave! I dint care if she had anywhere to go. it was a cold reaction from me but it was necessary.
na ordinary 'come spend weekend' turned to almost 2 months stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by chinchonglee(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2020
IamSoProlific:

Baba! u ve entered one chance as I did one time. mine was even a delta girl too(warri).
i jst started forming broke. even at still she was adamant to stay. After much consideration, I came to a conclusion to form a really grave sickness.

i told her my brother was taking me out of the country to see an oncologist(cancer specialist) for treatments, After which i will be staying in his for monitoring. Also my house rent is almost due and dere wont be a need for renewals since i will be staying in my brothers house for a long time.

that was how i escaped that death trap bro. she left and never called me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Edyice: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
lefulefu:
so since she has been with u in lagos her clients havent been calling her
i know how girls who are into catering and decorations tend to be busy
someone will call to do her wedding cake..another one will call if she will be available to decorate her place for some birthday or other celebration
she just kak dey ur place since August doing nothing cheesy
Anyway what i see here is she is jobless and has no ambition and probably lied to u about what she does for a living...and also is just looking for a man to depend on and chop and u cheesy..u just just invited her over just like that.Anyway na ur cross to carry.If u cant stand it anymore tell her ur mind but if u cant then just accept that u now have a wife.[/b]u can just as well pay her bride price and start making babies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Some marriage unions in naija started that way cheesy[b].

I fall for ground with laughter..

Bro you bad ..

Dude cup done full. He thinks he can invite any gal make out and 3 weeks later his not doing again ..lol

Just start LIFE menh ...
Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
After riding her to the point of her tire deflating, you are now asking for advice...

Nah! I wish you and her an happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! by quisera(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Op, plan a mini vacation in Asaba for like two days. Promise her you will love to spend quality time with her and you will also love to know her place. Make sure you travel with no load at all so it will be easy for you to jakpa after the two days vacation. U can tell her u're going out to get something and zab from there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction / Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) / TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.