Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (15595 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
haddeylium, I've gone through all your replies. The thing is - I've conveyed my message with its essence, and also given you room to see how it is the truth, and also gel perfectly well with other truths.

I have reasoned from the scriptures with you, and we've seen the truth of the person of Christ Jesus resurrected - if you will still remain hardened and continue shouting "No, if I perish, I perish", then I have no choice than to shake the dust of my shoes and leave you at the ever mercy of God.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Qul yaaa-ayyuhal kaafiroon
Laaa a'budu maa t'abudoon
Wa laaa antum 'aabidoona maaa a'bud
Wa laaa ana 'abidum maa 'abattum
Wa laaa antum 'aabidoona maaa a'bud
Lakum deenukum wa liya deen.

The bridge above is where we've gotten.
PS: that's a transliteration of an Arabic writing.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
haddeylium:

Pardon me..

in future, if Jehovah sees that you're an honesthearted Genuine worshipper. He will draw you to his congregation so you could worship unitedly with this loving people (Joh 6:44; Jer 31:3)

Why? Because insults and opposition are signals that we are genuine disciples of Jesus. (1 Pet. 4:14)......from the image below

1 Peter 4:14 If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ not in the name of (Jehovah's witnesses), you are happy,+ because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you.

To be reproached in the name of CHRIST, no where is it written you must be a member of the Jehovah's witnesses organization.

He will draw you to his congregation

No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him,+ and I will resurrect him on the last day.

Who is the TO ME? grin grin grin

So since the ORGANIZATION you belong states in its magazine that insults and opposition are signals that we are GENUINE disciples of JESUS and added 1 Peter 4:14 to back up the teaching. You should be able to decipher what that MEAN?

The FENCE have been rendered USELESS since the first CENTURY stop building new FENCE it has no meaning to the person who rendered useless the initial FENCE.

I gave you the below in bold previously and asked how well you know its implications. No response. Don't bother to respond but you can chew on it.

The student might answer, ‘I do not mind studying the Bible, but I will never become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses!’ If that is his attitude after he has studied for some time, is there any point in continuing the study

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
achorladey:

1 Peter 4:14 If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ not in the name of (Jehovah's witnesses), you are happy,+ because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you.

If you were be in alive in the first century (CE)...
would you accept Jesus as the Messiah?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
haddeylium:

If you were be in alive in the first century (CE)...
would you accept Jesus as the Messiah?

That's the problem you have if. The scripture you are dealing with is not with IF.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
achorladey:

That's the problem you have if. The scripture you are dealing with is not with IF.

I have never seen you engage in anything intellectual or reason in the scripture before in any thread as this.

Take this for a start..
Would you accept Jesus as the Messiah suppose you're alive in CE?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
haddeylium:

I have never seen you engage in anything intellectual or reason in the scripture before in any thread as this.

Take this for a start..
Would you accept Jesus as the Messiah suppose you're alive in CE?

You are the intellectual here and you don't under SUPPOSITIONS, I guess? That should tell you where you are headed?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
achorladey:

You are the intellectual here and you don't under SUPPOSITIONS, I guess? That should tell you where you are headed?

Show me you have content outside watchtower reference. cheesy

Would you have recognized the Messiah if you had lived in Jesus’ day?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
haddeylium:

Show me you have content outside watchtower reference. cheesy

I wouldn't bother to quote scripture for you since the scriptures is content outside of the WATCHTOWER. I have done so many times here. You won't be the first I quote scripture for you won't be the last. grin grin grin cheesy

As a reminder your suppositions are still looking at me in the face. The answer you seek I have answered already without scriptures grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
achorladey:

I wouldn't bother to quote scripture for you since the scriptures is content outside of the WATCHTOWER. I have done so many times here. You won't be the first I quote scripture for you won't be the last. grin grin grin cheesy

As a reminder your suppositions are still looking at me in the face.

In summary, you're nothing without this Jehovah's organization.

The answer you seek I have answered already without scriptures grin grin grin grin

Would you have recognized the Messiah if you had lived in Jesus’ day? cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
haddeylium:

Would you have recognized the Messiah if you had lived in Jesus’ day? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin you don't attend to nothing in the real sense since I am nothing grin grin grin grin

I wonder, are you having a conversation with nothing? grin grin grin grin

See the intellectual asking me a question that I have responded to from the start. I repeat, I won't quote or refer you to anywhere because I have answered your question already.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you don't attend to nothing in the real sense since I am nothing grin grin grin grin
I wonder are you having a conversation with nothing grin grin grin grin
See the intellectual asking me a question that I have responded to from the start. I repeat, I won't quote or refer you to anywhere because I have answered your question already

Yes! you just proved to me you're nothing without this Jehovah's organization. So learn to be appreciative wink
I asked you a simple deap-seated question and you're wetting your pant already with ur dodgy excuses wink
why am I not surprised cheesy..
You can only offer what you have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
haddeylium:

Yes! you just proved to me you're nothing without this Jehovah's organization. So learn to be appreciative wink
I asked you a simple deap-seated question and you're wetting your pant already with ur dodgy excuses wink

Oga haddeylium the intellectual personality I am having this conversation with, I repeat again, I have answered your question. I believe you the intellectual person here should know what SUPPOSITIONS are grin grin grin grin

I don't even need to quote scriptures grin grin grin grin grin

Yes! you just proved to me you're nothing without this Jehovah's organization

I don't need your APPROVAL. That I told you I have attempted your question don't mean I am seeking your APPROVAL grin grin grin grin

I asked you a simple deap-seated question and you're wetting your pant already with ur dodgy excuses

deep seated on top of SUPPOSITIONS grin grin cheesy. I salute your INTELLECT grin grin grin

And the little I offered you called it NOTHING. It becomes something for you to solve and palaver
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
haddeylium:

Without the Watchtower he is empty!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 76 / Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.