Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (15603 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

Good argument!

1. How come Jesus spirit had wounds? Was his spirit also crucified with a spiritual nail?

But do spirits have WOUNDS?
2. Let's look closely at some scriptures (if you derive any authority from them)

Materialised body is for a purpose:- to pass info!
Jesus presented the materialised body to help his loyal but unbelieving friend to know that he's now alive!
He couldn't have been carrying the wound everywhere nah! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Materialised body is for a purpose:- to pass info!
Jesus presented the materialised body to help his loyal but unbelieving friend to know that he's now alive!
He couldn't have been carrying the wound everywhere nah! smiley
Why did you avoid each of the scriptural statements in order to advance a cause that is not scriptural but doctrinal.

What do you mean by materialized body for a body is material

The scriptures speaks about "glorified body rather than a materialized body/spirit

Let me advance you sone more scriptures
Mat 16:21:
"From that time forth began Jesus to show to his disciples, how that he must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day."

Isn't it obvious that the one who was killed is the one who was raised?

Mat 17:23:
"And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry."
Mat 20:19:
"And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to whip, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again."

Is the Him different from the He?
Who was killed and who was raised?

Mat 27:64:
"Command therefore that the sepulcher be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away , and say to the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first."

Even the unbelieving Jews understood the meaning of RAISED from the dead.

Why would the grave give up those who were dead at resurrection yet for Jesus's resurrection, His body remain unresurrected?

Mar 9:31:
"For he taught his disciples, and said to them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day."
Who did Jesus say will rise after he has been killed?

Can you please show a SINGLE scripture that show
1. What happened to Jesus body?
2. What will finally happen to Jesus body?

I think you follow your organisation's position rather than the plain scriptures
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by telkevog(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2020
ojun50:
Most of them dey talk abnormal sometime, so I no dey surprise
My friend, don't listen to OP. I am on of Jw's, and we take an exception to that. It is not a Bible teaching.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2020
BIBLE ANSWERS

The Bible says that Jesus “was put to death in the flesh but made alive [resurrected] in the spirit.”​—1 Peter 3:​18; Acts 13:34; 1 Corinthians 15:45; 2 Corinthians 5:​16.

Jesus’ own words showed that he would not be resurrected with his flesh-and-blood body. He said that he would give his “flesh in behalf of the life of the world,” as a ransom for mankind. (John 6:​51; Matthew 20:28) If he had taken back his flesh when he was resurrected, he would have canceled that ransom sacrifice. This could not have happened, though, for the Bible says that he sacrificed his flesh and blood “once for all time.”—Hebrews 9:​11, 12.

Jesus was raised up with a spirit body, how could his disciples see him?[

Spirit creatures can take on human form. For example, angels who did this in the past even ate and drank with humans. (Genesis 18:​1-8; 19:​1-3) However, they still were spirit creatures and could leave the physical realm.​—Judges 13:15-​21.

After his resurrection, Jesus also assumed human form temporarily, just as angels had previously done. As a spirit creature, though, he was able to appear and disappear suddenly. (Luke 24:31; John 20:19, 26) The fleshly bodies that he materialized were not identical from one appearance to the next. Thus, even Jesus’ close friends recognized him only by what he said or did.​—Luke 24:30, 31, 35; John 20:14-​16; 21:​6, 7.

When Jesus appeared to the apostle Thomas, he took on a body with wound marks. He did this to bolster Thomas’ faith, since Thomas doubted that Jesus had been raised up.​—John 20:24-​29.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/jesus-body/

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Aboks(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
I am fortunately not into kissing male arse.
Put it down to vagina envy, luckily
So, by the power vested in me,
I now pronounce you, Aboks ... ignoranus and irrelevant ...
and you may now... kiss my arse and anus too, lmso

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

Why did you avoid each of the scriptural statements in order to advance a cause that is not scriptural but doctrinal.

What do you mean by materialized body for a body is material

The scriptures speaks about "glorified body rather than a materialized body/spirit

Let me advance you sone more scriptures
Mat 16:21:
"From that time forth began Jesus to show to his disciples, how that he must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day."

Isn't it obvious that the one who was killed is the one who was raised?

Mat 17:23:
"And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry."
Mat 20:19:
"And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to whip, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again."

Is the Him different from the He?
Who was killed and who was raised?

Mat 27:64:
"Command therefore that the sepulcher be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away , and say to the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first."

Even the unbelieving Jews understood the meaning of RAISED from the dead.

Why would the grave give up those who were dead at resurrection yet for Jesus's resurrection, His body remain unresurrected?

Mar 9:31:
"For he taught his disciples, and said to them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day."
Who did Jesus say will rise after he has been killed?

Can you please show a SINGLE scripture that show
1. What happened to Jesus body?
2. What will finally happen to Jesus body?

I think you follow your organisation's position rather than the plain scriptures

It's OK nah!
Go use your scriptural whatever to preach and teach, no wahala! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by DappaD: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2020

Ken4Christ

I really wonder why adherents of some religious groups don't use their brains. They just follow without questioning when they have the opportunity to read the Bible for themselves.
In case you are not aware, the Jehovah Witness don't believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus. They claimed he resurrected spiritually without his body.
They said God took his body and since there is no such record in the Bible, it is as good as saying that God stole the body of Jesus. So, they label God as a thief. Read their quote below from their own book; you can live forever in paradise on earth.
'Well, then, what happened to Jesus' fleshly body? Did not the disciples find his tomb empty? They did, because God removed Jesus' body. Why did God do this? It fullilled what had been written in the Bible. (Psalm 16:lO; Acts 231) Thus Jehovah saw fit to remove Jesus' body, even as he had done before with Moses' body. (Deuteronomy 34.5, 6) Also, if the body had been left in the tomb, Jesus' disciples could not have understood that he had been raised from the dead, not fully appreciate spiritual things.'(Page 144)
In addition, they label Jesus as a trickster. They said Jesus just appeared in a physical body the way Angels do. In other words, he tricked them to believe he was raised in a physical body. Read their quote from the same book;
But since the apostle Thomas was able to put his hand into the hole in Jesus' side, does that not show that Jesus was raised from the dead in the same body that was nailed to the stake? No, for Jesus simply materialized or took on a fleshly body, as angels have done in the past. In order to convince Thomas who he was, he used a body with wound holes. (Page 145).
Please, humble yourselves and admit you have believed lies all these years. Even a 3 years old child in his right sense won't believe all these lies.

Just say you are spiritually hungry and JWs will do the honours to feed you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK nah!
Go use your scriptural whatever to preach and teach, no wahala! cheesy
An advise to you. Let the scriptures determine your doctrine not man made organisational conjectures!
John 8:32:
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.""

Prov 14:12:
"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

An advise to you. Let the scriptures determine your doctrine not man made organisational conjectures!
John 8:32:
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.""

Prov 14:12:
"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Nah today? cheesy
One thing is sure, Jesus is alive, whether in the flesh o or in the spirit, it's a worthless arguement.
At least there is agreement that Jesus is now alive in heaven, so if you say he went with his human body fine, if i say he went with his spirit body ok, you've disappointed yourself saying spirits doesn't eat because they don't have teeth, so go and have a cool drink upon the knockout i gave you, you already know me nah "the pious one" you can't stand me in scriptural debate when talking about points on topic! wink
If it's someone else who is ready for the debate i'll feel obliged not you Shadeyinka, you're just a baby Churchgoer! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Nah today? cheesy
One thing is sure, Jesus is alive, whether in the flesh o or in the spirit, it's a worthless arguement.
At least there is agreement that Jesus is now alive in heaven, so if you say he went with his human body fine, if i say he went with his spirit body ok, you've disappointed yourself saying spirits doesn't eat because they don't have teeth, so go and have a cool drink upon the knockout i gave you, you already know me nah "the Pius one" you can't stand me in scriptural debate when talking about points on topic! wink
If it's someone else who is ready for the debate i'll feel obliged not you Shadeyinka, you're just a baby Churchgoer! cheesy
The posts speak for themselves!

Check how many scriptures I've given you that you have a single defence against? None! All you can do is repeat what you've been spoonfed with by wolves in sheep skin in your headquarters.

See what Jesus said:
Luk 24:39:
1. "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself:
2. handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have."

That is the uppercut from the mouth of Jesus against your man made doctrine
Any argument different from this is from the antichrist!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
DappaD:

Just say you are spiritually hungry and JWs will do the honours to feed you.
Yes to feed him with poisoned food.

To kill:.
Step 1: Get delicious appetising good food
Step 2: Get a potent poison
Step 3: Mix just a little poison with the good food
Step 4: Advertise the laced food as delicious, appetising, nutritional food
Step 5: Feed the hungry gullible ones the evil food.
Step 6: Step back and watch the damage.
John 10:10:
"The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

Check how many scriptures I've given you that you have a single defence against? None! All you can do is repeat what you've been spoonfed with by wolves in sheep skin in your headquarters.

See what Jesus said:
2. handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have."

Guy, sebi you agreed that Jesus is alive now?
Let someone else come forward, you're not fit for this. Omo o keré sí nómbà wa! wink
So it's well Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

See what Jesus said:

was put to death in the flesh but made alive [resurrected] in the spirit.”​—1 Peter 3:​18

Can spirit being being transform into a materialized body?
Does Jesus ascends to heaven in both flesh and blood?
can someone retrieve what he sacrificed?

Answers those questions and we won't be having this conversation...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
The rich man is thirsty but father Abraham said the chasm between them won't allow Lazarus give him water, so pathetic!
Instead of coming out publicly to beg Jehovah's Witnesses for enlightenment, they're trying to use childish method of begging for knowledge.
Let them go and make disciples with what they've got if their tree can bear the fine fruit that's making them envious of Jehovah's Witnesses!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
The rich man is thirsty but father Abraham said the chasm between them won't allow Lazarus give him water, so pathetic!
Instead of coming out publicly to beg Jehovah's Witnesses for enlightenment, they're trying to use childish method of begging for knowledge.
Let them go and make disciples with what they've got if their tree can bear the fine fruit that's making them envious of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Ìyá ajérìí!
Truthfully a city built on the top of the hill cannot be hidden! Matthew 5:14
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, sebi you agreed that Jesus is alive now?
Let someone else come forward, you're not fit for this. Omo o keré sí nómbà wa! wink
So it's well Sir! cheesy
Argue with Jesus's statement

See what Jesus said:

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

1Corinthians 15:42-45
Jesus is not one of Adam's descendants, he was from the realms above (heaven) John 8:23
Okay?

When a life lamb is sacrificed to God it's never to be seen again, so the body with which Jesus lived as the son of man is the propitiatory sacrifice for sin, what his followers saw after his resurrection was a make up form of body that he is alive, that's why they failed to recognize him because the former body is gone! Luke 20:15-35; John 20:11-18
Jesus died with a terrestrial body - that was the sacrifice... Jesus rose with a glorified body (for some reasons, I love to call this body - A celestial Body). We do see that the new body could phase through walls, need no blood, translocate, defy gravity and do other glorious acts of which we cannot speak of for now.
The sacrifice (which is the terrestrial body) was gone and never to be seen again. The replacement? A glorified body! Jesus the Christ never rose as a spirit.

This is just one of many secrets that's hidden from this faithless generation, but Jesus himself said "by their fruit you will know them, people don't gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles do they? Every good tree produces fine fruit while routine tree produce worthless fruit, a good tree will not bear routine fruit neither can a routine tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18
I'm sure you are about to market a group.... Let's see if I guessed right.

Anyone who feels he knows better should go and worship with the better group that are producing the FRUIT of God's holy spirit :- LOVE {John 13:34-35} JOY {Luke 10:17} and PEACE {John 14:27} there still remains six other qualities of the FRUIT "PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL" Galatians 5:22-23
So it's not by arguing fruitlessly that Jesus' true followers are identified but "by their FRUIT"
Voila! My foreknowledge was accurate. I won't want to start with the many flaws of JW ORG (yeah, their flaws even in the fruit they claim to produce) as there would be no essence derived from such destructive discussion.

If JWs don't have the Holy Spirit working with them, those qualities of God's holy spirit won't be evident with that group throughout the earth as you're all aware of this fact. James 2:18:26
God bless you! smiley
It's a matter of choice - Whose words/position will you stick with? The position of the organization you belong to or The Undiluted words from Christ?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

See what Jesus said:

It's OK nah, don't worry yourself much.
We are the group that our teacher said "there are many things i still need to teach you, but you can't assimilate all for the moment, but when that one comes,the spirit of truth he will guide you into all the truth, he will not speak of his own initiative,but what he hears he will speak and he will declare to you things to come" John 16:12-13

So there were so many things our brothers in the first century never knew before Pentecost but after they realized that what they saw after Jesus' resurrection was a materialised spirit being not his former human body, that's why Paul said Jesus died a physical body but resurrected a spirit body! 1Corinthians 15:42-46 smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Okay?

Jesus died with a terrestrial body - that was the lamb sacrificed... Jesus rose with a glorified body (for some reasons, I love to call this body - A celestial Body). We do see that the new body could phase through walls, need no blood, translocate, defy gravity and do other glorious acts of which we cannot speak of for now.
The sacrifice (which is the terrestrial body) was gone and never to be seen again. The replacement? A glorified body! Jesus the Christ never rose as a spirit.

I'm sure you are about to market a group.... Let's see if I guessed right.

Voila! My foreknowledge was accurate. I won't want to start with the many flaws of JW ORG (yeah, their flaws even in the fruit they claim to produce) as there would be no essence derived from such destructive discussion.

It's a matter of choice - Whose words/position will you stick with? The position of the organization you belong to or The Undiluted words from Christ?

It's OK, go preach and teach what you know! wink

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

See what Jesus said:

Spot on, Shadeyinka! We may have our differences in stuffs like Foreknowledge and future but your posts (so far in this thread) are 100% consistent with the scriptures.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

This is one of the reasons why your org. will not be spared when the Lord moves to destroy that disease called "denomination".
Christ Jesus never preached Denominations!
The Early church never practiced Denominations!
The Israelites under Moses never thought of Denominations!
Pledge your allegiance to Christ, my dear Maximus, not some organization!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The blabbermouth man love how JWs clarify matters but doesn't want to hear us say the wisdom to sought things out is from Jehovah to Jesus to the GB and finally to the entire organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, no personal interpretation!
So he loves hearing people ascribe praise to themselves not to any group, in order not to be compelled to submit to the rules of any group, if i were you, i'll stop entertaining him!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
haddeylium:

was put to death in the flesh but made alive [resurrected] in the spirit.”​—1 Peter 3:​18
Shadeyinka gave you enough and very direct scriptures to prove that Jesus ressurected in the flesh, do a truthful exegesis on the scriptures rather than bring another scripture to cunningly contradict his own.

Haddeylium, explain how 1 Peter 3:18 proved Jesus ressurected as a spirit.
A Brotherly Advice: the phrase "Quickened by the spirit" will not be of help.

Can spirit being transform into a materialized body?
They can take the form of a material body.

Does Jesus ascends to heaven in both flesh and blood?
No! Not flesh and blood! It was Flesh and Bones!

can someone retrieve what he sacrificed?
Depends on what is sacrificed.
Answer this question
What was actually required?
A. The flesh of Jesus (of an unblemished lamb)
B. The blood of Jesus (of an unblemished lam)
C. Answer is not option A or B (In this case, you can specify your answer)

Answers those questions and we won't be having this conversation...
If you can disprove Jesus' straight to the point words, we won't be having this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

The blabbermouth man love how JWs clarify matters but doesn't want to hear us say the wisdom to sought things out is from Jehovah to Jesus to the GB and finally to the entire organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, no personal interpretation!
I love how you clarify matters? Well, it's because I'm not caged by any group to believe half truths and quarter myth and a sizable dose of poison. I am ever ready to UNLearn and RELearn as long as it is the TRUTH.
Why? The TRUTH (Jesus) is my Lord, not the G.O of Redeem, not the G.O of Living faith and definitely not the watchtower.

So he loves hearing people ascribe praise to themselves not to any group, in order not to be compelled to submit to the rules of any group, if i were you, i'll stop entertaining him!
Rules? That sounds like saying - Hey bro, throw the grace Christ gave you and learn how to achieve things by ordinary works.
Thanks JJ, I will skip.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Blabbermouth:

This is one of the reasons why your org. will not be spared when the Lord moves to destroy that disease called "denomination".
Christ Jesus never preached Denominations!
The Early church never practiced Denominations!
The Israelites under Moses never thought of Denominations!
Pledge your allegiance to Christ, my dear Maximus, not some organization!

It will ever be to the source of the knowledge you're admiring in Maximus Sir! John 9:24-25
So don't ever think Maximus was like this if not for the sake of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Noted Ma, thanks ìyá ajérìí! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

It will ever be to the source of the knowledge you're admiring in Maximus Sir! John 9:24-25
So don't ever think Maximus was like this if not for the sake of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization! smiley
Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha, it is 100% well sir Maximus.

Do not forget that your group's doctrine (on this matter) is against Christ's plain words.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

JW's believe that Jesus didn't resurrect with His body. They believe He resurrected as a SPIRIT!

Confirm if you will

"When buried, it is a physical body; when raised, it will be a spiritual body. There is, of course, a physical body, so there has to be a spiritual body" - 1Cor 15:44

Do you agree with the Bible Jesus have a spiritual body ?

When something is Spiritual, It is not physical , agree ?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself;
touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have."
(i.e. Look at my hands and feet, and see that it's really me.
Touch me, and see for yourselves. Ghosts/spirits don't have flesh and bones, but you can see that I do."
OR
Look at my hands. Look at my feet. You can see that it’s really me.
Touch me and make sure that I am not a ghost/spirit, because ghosts/spirits don’t have bodies, as you see that I do.”)
"
- Luke 24:39

I'll take the Bible's words any time, all time 24/7/365 days over whatever falsehood JW promotes. Smh

PS: MightySparrow, hi, I am already running late stepping out for work, so will have to return asap once out on the road. Sorry
Jesus have every right to say the above, doesn't mean he wasn't raised as a spirit.
When spirit's assume an human form, they claim to be flesh . That's what happened here.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

This powerful scripture doesn't move them one bit. The level of brainwash and hypnosis is so deep it's on the realm of demonic.

Luke diffused all arguments with this:

Luk 24:36-43:
"And as they thus spoke, Jesus himself stood in the middle of them, and said to them, Peace be to you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

What could be more clearer than this?

Jesus was raised a spirit, spiritual body. A spirit doesn't have flesh. Proving the Jehovahs Witnesses right .

Shadeyinka, when a spirit appear in human form, they claimed to be flesh/man. Learn this today.

But when a spirit materialize

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Barristter07:

"When buried, it is a physical body; when raised, it will be a spiritual body. There is, of course, a physical body, so there has to be a spiritual body" - 1Cor 15:44

Do you agree with the Bible Jesus have a spiritual body ?

When something is Spiritual, It is not physical , agree ?
Does Angel Gabriel have a spiritual body?
YES or NO
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

This powerful scripture doesn't move them one bit. The level of brainwash and hypnosis is so deep it's on the realm of demonic.

Luke diffused all arguments with this:

Luk 24:36-43:
"And as they thus spoke, Jesus himself stood in the middle of them, and said to them, Peace be to you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

What could be more clearer than this?

Jesus was raised a spirit, spiritual body. A spirit doesn't have flesh. Proving the Jehovahs Witnesses right .

Shadeyinka, when a spirit appear in human form, they claimed to be flesh/man. Learn this today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.