Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (15782 Views)

Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
haddeylium:

When Saul was zealously critisizing the early christains group. He had Judaism to offer as a Substitute.

You can't be that hopeless.
What do you have to offer as a Substitute to Jehovah's witnesses organization?

When Saul was zealously critisizing the early Christians group. He had Judaism to offer as a Substitute.

I resemble SAUL for your EYE?

You can't be that hopeless.

Why should I be? grin grin grin grin

When you are told, you will stick to your WE ARE THE ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS palaver grin grin grin grin

I can only laugh at the word CHRISTIAN considering what one of your brother said here about that same word grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=achorladey post=94879543]

I resemble SAUL for your EYE?
If you have nothing to offer why are you then throwing tantrums

When you are told, you will stick to your WE ARE THE ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS palaver grin grin grin grin
Jesus preach of only one truth and Jehovah's witnesses believe they have found the road that leads to salvation.
Other religions too claimed they're the true one.
But, we believe our wisdom is justified by our works

[I can only laugh at the word CHRISTIAN considering what one of your brother said here about that same word grin grin grin grin

What are you saying
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=haddeylium post=94880107][/quote]

I can't force whatever I have to offer into your acceptance. The use of if is shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you talking about the same Jehovah's witnesses organization which equals WTBTS working directly and indirectly for Satan's ORGANIZATION or which one grin grin grin grin

But, we believe our wisdom is justified by our works

When your WORKS are brought under scrutiny like you do to others, it becomes I AM THROWING TANTRUMS grin grin grin grin

Looking at the word TANTRUM I just laugh. You never see TANTRUMS at all.

What are you saying

Do you even UNDERSTAND the below.........

The student might answer, ‘I do not mind studying the Bible, but I will never become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses!’ If that is his attitude after he has studied for some time, is there any point in continuing the study grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

I didn't ask the name of church. My question is not centered on the name of church. Since you can't answer, no problem. I can't force the answer from you.
But I know when you do your preaching you don't ask people the name of their church, do you? grin grin grin grin grin
You're not ripe enough to chat me up!
Just the name of your church, period! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=haddeylium post=94880107][/quote]
I've noticed that he's empty without the JWs yet he wants to criticize them!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

You're not ripe enough to chat me up!
Just the name of your church, period! smiley

I don't boast or brag about RIPENESS or not. You cannot answer the question, the question is not about CHURCH[b].
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

I've noticed that he's empty without the JWs yet he wants to criticize them!

Since I am EMPTY without the JWS. Then it means I am FULL with the JWS the problem becomes why can't you tackle the question? Or why do I raise a question that a fellow FULL JW can't answer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

I can't force whatever I have to offer into your acceptance. The use of if is

Present the substitute you have for Jehovah's witnesses organization ....
Don't be so slow

I present JEHOVAH'S WITNESS group as the only true religion.
what do you have ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
haddeylium:

Don't be so slow

Just show me one scripture that States I should do so grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
haddeylium:

Don't be so slow

I present JEHOVAH'S WITNESS group as the only true religion.
what do you have ?

One scripture that States JEHOVAH'S WITNESS is the only TRUE RELIGION grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

One scripture that States JEHOVAH'S WITNESS is the only TRUE RELIGION grin grin grin grin

There is true religion cos' there are False ones.

Present your religious group here and we move.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
haddeylium:

We will start going round in circles very soon. You won't be the first and you are not the last.

Tell me where in the SCRIPTURE that States JEHOVAH'S WITNESS group as the only true religion.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
haddeylium:

Achorladey is the most stupid commentator on Nairaland!
He has no other group to talk about except JWs.
All his brain is filled with JWs publication but he's determined to continue speaking against the only group he knew! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

Isaiah 43:10-12 . Acts 15:14. Acts3:13.

John 17:6,26.
All Jehovah's witnesses are proud to bear the name of the only true God and our heavenly Father.

Jehovah's witnesses are the only chosen Servants of the only true God.

Go and ask Noah and his family of Jehovah's witnesses who survived the great Deluge grin grin
Matthew 24:36-39 (Compare 2 Peter 2:5-6)Did Jesus Christ say there will be A REPEAT of what took place in Noah's day?

2 Peter 2:5-6
And God did not spare the ancient world—except for Noah and the seven others in his family. Noah warned the world of God’s righteous judgment. So God protected Noah when he destroyed the world of ungodly people with a vast flood. 6 Later, God condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into heaps of ashes. He made them an example of what will happen to ungodly people"

If you refuse to accept what your own Bible says, na your wahala be that.

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

We will start going round in circles very soon. You won't be the first and you are not the last.

Tell me where in the SCRIPTURE that States JEHOVAH'S WITNESS group as the only true religion.

Before Elijah prove that he has the only true religion and pure worship. He organized with others for Jehovah and he had other 450 presenting their gods and worship.
They're not sitting on the fence.

I present to you JEHOVAH'S WITNESS ORGANIZATION.....What do you have?

I

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

The below is for you. What did you SEE? A man or an ANGEL?

The corulers aka 144,000 are, MAN or ANGELS. They never cease to AMAZE grin grin grin grin

Achorladey NEVER ceases to leave his SENSE behind before coming to this forum..

Young children knows that Angels are Spirits in heaven.
Achorladey, who is in this screenshot ?
Is it a spirit or a human?

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
haddeylium:

Before Elijah prove that he has the only true religion and pure worship. He organized with others for Jehovah and he had other 450 presenting their gods and worship.
They're not sitting on the fence.

I present to you JEHOVAH'S WITNESS ORGANIZATION.....What do you have?

I

Oga haddey grin grin grin grin One scripture. I see none here.

Tell me where in the SCRIPTURE that States JEHOVAH'S WITNESS group as the only true religion
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Janosky:

Achorladey NEVER ceases to leave his SENSE behind before coming to this forum..

Young children knows that Angels are Spirits in heaven.
Achorladey, who is in this screenshot ?
Is it a spirit or a human?

grin grin grin grin grin grin I don touch NERVES the sense I left behind brought that image that made you post another below.

Where is the WINGS at the back of JESUS depicted in yours which is present here? grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Achorladey is the most stupid commentator on Nairaland!
He has no other group to talk about except JWs.
All his brain is filled with JWs publication but he's determined to continue speaking against the only group he knew! grin

Did I see STUPID grin grin grin grin the Sir will become STUPID today but tomorrow the sir becomes non STUPID sir grin grin grin grin grin.

The post touch you too abi? Na TANTRUMS grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Janosky:

Isaiah 43:10-12 . Acts 15:14. Acts3:13.

John 17:6,26.
All Jehovah's witnesses are proud to bear the name of the only true God and our heavenly Father.

Jehovah's witnesses are the only chosen Servants of the only true God.

Go and ask Noah and his family of Jehovah's witnesses who survived the great Deluge grin grin
Matthew 24:36-39 (Compare 2 Peter 2:5-6)Did Jesus Christ say there will be A REPEAT of what took place in Noah's day?

If you refuse to accept what your own Bible says, na your wahala be that.

I leave my sense BEHIND the little I have now can only process ONE SCRIPTURE. This is the task again

Tell me where in the SCRIPTURE that States JEHOVAH'S WITNESS group as the only true religion

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

Did I see STUPID grin grin grin grin the Sir will become STUPID today but tomorrow the sir becomes non STUPID sir grin grin grin grin grin.

The post touch you too abi? Na TANTRUMS grin grin grin grin

Post from who? cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Post from who? cheesy

Post from STUPID sir grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I don touch NERVES the sense I left behind brought that image that made you post another below.

Where is the WINGS at the back of JESUS depicted in yours which is present here? grin grin grin

Bros, na every Spirit Being dey get wing ?

1 Corinthians 15:45
, NLT: "The Scriptures tell us, 'The first man, Adam, became a living person.' But the last Adam--that is, Christ--is a life-giving Spirit."
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, na every Spirit Being dey get wing ?

1 Corinthians 15:45
, NLT: "The Scriptures tell us, 'The first man, Adam, became a living person.' But the last Adam--that is, Christ--is a life-giving Spirit."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na every Spirit Being dey get wing? grin grin grin grin

So the one that does not have WINGS in your publication is WHO?

And the ones That do have wings in the same PUBLICATION are called what?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

Oga haddey grin grin grin grin One scripture. I see none here.

You're not representing the apostasy group well. grin
Hymenaeus, Alexander, and Philetus didn't lay a foundation to be disrespected this way
Let this people know the doctrine you subscribed to that set you free or move on with you life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
haddeylium:

You're not representing the apostasy group well. grin
Hymenaeus, Alexander, and Philetus didn't lay a foundation to be disrespected this way
Let this people know the doctrine you subscribed to that set you free or move on with you life cheesy

Oga haddeyium when you eventually see that scriptures that says......JEHOVAH'S WITNESS group as the only true religion. The discussion will continue.

You're not representing the apostasy group well

Leave me with my APOSTASY GROUP grin grin grin whether I am disrespected or not should not concern you now. It is my DISRESPECT grin grin grin grin

What is before you is........Tell me where in the SCRIPTURE that States JEHOVAH'S WITNESS group as the only true religion
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

I leave my sense BEHIND the little I have now can only process ONE SCRIPTURE. This is the task again

Isaiah 43:10-12

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen"

Jehovah have spoken.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Janosky:

Isaiah 43:10-12

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen"

Jehovah have spoken.

You never see anything grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
achorladey:

You never see anything grin grin grin grin grin

Achorladey who did Jehovah choose?
The holy scriptures always gives you sifia pains
Go and argue with the Author of the holy scriptures..
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na every Spirit Being dey get wing? grin grin grin grin

So the one that does not have WINGS in your publication is WHO?

And the ones That do have wings in the same PUBLICATION are called what?
[img]https://media1./images/348caef7f383e12d740d7777726e54a3/tenor.gif?itemid=9271200[/img]
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2020
achorladey:

The below is for you. What did you SEE? A man or an ANGEL?
The corulers aka 144,000 are, MAN or ANGELS. They never cease to AMAZE grin grin grin grin

I didn't notice this yesterday!
So achorladey posted the cover picture of the latest Watchtower and to my surprise he wants to criticize the artistic impression! smiley

Well i'll teach you this one. Those with wings are angels who never had the privilege to do anything special than their usual assignment so they remain the same way God's word described them as creatures looking like humans but having wings. Though whenever this creatures are sent to communicate with humans they often appear like ordinary humans (without wings).
Those standing and looking amazed at the winged creatures are the first set of Born Again Christians resurrected in 1914, Jesus has taken this anointed ones home to heaven and as you're seeing in the picture Jesus is telling his friends things they need to know about those angels!
Note that the humans are now superior to those angels because angels aren't going to rule with Jesus. So they are dressed like human kings who will sit around God's throne sending angels on errand to do one thing or another for their subjects on planet earth! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Note that the humans are now superior to those angels because angels aren't going to rule with Jesus. So they are dressed like human kings who will sit around God's throne sending angels on errand to do one thing or another for their subjects on planet earth! smiley
Good! You've corrected yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / Bible Said Jesus Prayed Like Muslims ( 5 Daily Prayer (salat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.