Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) (7755 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

is that where you live? undecided undecided undecided na wa sef.

nah but you can fck off and mind your business MyCrusty  cheesy
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Madukaele(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2011
can someone get me my wify mrs fury asz eve?
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Mygoldie(f): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#990000]nah but you can fck off and mind your business MyCrusty  cheesy[/color]

i only asked a question sweerie don't get it twisted,i will take the ''nah'' and leave the rest for you.na wa sef undecided
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by xxTosinvillexx: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
lol
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

i only asked a question sweerie don't get it twisted,i will take the ''nah'' and leave the rest for you.na wa sef undecided

good, you and your 'cheerleader' ( tongue) can both fly away now wink
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Mygoldie(f): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

good, you and your 'cheerleader' ( tongue) can both fly away now wink

dimwit. angry angry
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by xxTosinvillexx: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
(@¿@)
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by kaymoney2(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2011
Madukaele:

can someone get me my wify mrs fury asz eve?

You are gradually growing wings  in your teeth   undecided
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Madukaele(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^ ya yansh der. ode
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by 197(f): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
;d  ;d  ;d  ;d
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by MrsChima1(f): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
This is what happens when you deny men sex.
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Madukaele(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^^^^^ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cos u r pregnant. i will wait.
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by xxTosinvillexx: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
Why beefin in every thread i see tonight lol
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by xxTosinvillexx: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
Madukaele
bro, you must be a daydreamer for chasing Mrs.chima al over.
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by kaymoney2(m): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2011
Madukaele:

^^ ya yansh der. ode

I dont blame you Mr iddiot Seun allowed a boy like you to get closer and feel among
with elders is it not you and all what you are i saw on facebook,  Infact am considering delisting myself
from Nairaland** Nairaland has brought huge insult to people's personality and respect angry
Maduekaele I can conviniently send you and train you through your secondary and university level BTW
I really felt insulted accepting your friend request on facebook, I dont blame you I blame internet and Nairaland [/size] sad sad angry
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

dimwit. angry angry

dipschit. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by kaymoney2(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
Iddiot like Maduakele that hasnt passed JamB would come here and start insulting people
older than so called elders in his home Infact polishing my shoes is a task bigger than what
you can do
angry
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Madukaele(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2011
kay-money:

I dont blame you Mr iddiot Seun allowed a boy like you to get closer and feel among
with elders is it not you and all what you are i saw on facebook,  Infact am considering delisting myself
from Nairaland** Nairaland has brought huge insult to people's personality and respect angry
Maduekaele I can conviniently send you and train you through your secondary and university level BTW
I really felt insulted accepting your friend request on facebook, I dont blame you I blame internet and Nairaland [/size] sad sad angry

kay moniy lie, i got no time for furry asz dic-k head like u on my fb, i neva sent u any request, u sent me so stop ur running mouth b4 i remember u, furry smelling asz.
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Madukaele(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2011
kay-money:

Iddiot like Maduakele that hasnt passed JamB would come here and start insulting people
older than so called elders in his home Infact polishing my shoes is a task bigger than what
you can do
angry

dat shoe weh don pass from generation to generation, i beg make i hear word jor, if they ask if u get shoe u say yes.
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Mygoldie(f): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

dipschit.  cheesy cheesy

sod off!!!,lurv!!! angry undecided
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by 197(f): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2011
kay-money so you accepted him on facebook

you messed up seriously for doing that

the dude looks and acts like an armed robber  undecided
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Madukaele(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
190::

the dude looks and acts like an armed robber  undecided

mummy boy, go cry to mama, furry aszz, go suck bosom
k moni is far beta dan u , 200 times more matured, silly pinkoku
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by 197(f): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2011
Madukaele:

mummy boy, go cry to mama, furry aszz, go suck bosom
k moni is far beta dan u , 200 times more matured, silly pinkoku

SMH

And people rejoiced and rubbed powder the day you were born

SMH:: Your ignorance alone can make a mad man well undecided
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by kaymoney2(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2011
Madukaele:

kay moniy lie, i got no time for furry asz dic-k head like u on my fb, i neva sent u any request, u sent me so stop your running mouth b4 i remember u, furry smelling asz.

Me sent you friend's request you must be dreaming shocked I dont blame you and its not your fault
Internet called all the sh**t,  I think you can see for yourself that in any way you think of it you and I dont come close Instead of you to continue with your everyday fasting and prayer for better life and to gain admission
into uni. So that you can achieve what your elders have achieved you are here insulting them,  Have you forgotten that if you dont regard your elders your days shall not be long on earth
sad angry angry
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Mygoldie(f): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2011

SMH

And people rejoiced and rubbed powder t[/b]he day you were born

SMH::[b] Your ignorance alone can make a mad man well
 undecided

na wa sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by 197(f): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2011
kay-money:

Me sent you friend's request you must be dreaming shocked I dont blame you and its not your fault
Internet called all the sh**t,  I think you can see for yourself that in any way you think of it you and I dont come close Instead of you to continue with your everyday fasting and prayer for better life and to gain admission
into uni. So that you can achieve what your elders have achieved you are here insulting them,  Have you forgotten that if you dont regard your elders your days shall not be long on earth
sad angry angry

Nor be if he even dey university

That dude you are over hyping him,

hes someone around Mushin farms selling BANGA for doing black pomade angry angry

Kant u see how black he is and his head like that of a rugby ball undecided
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by kaymoney2(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2011

the dude looks and acts like an armed robber  undecided

Can you imagine this China made / Aba made boy saying i sent him a friend's request
You of all people for one day With / without seeing your pixture I dont flow with you here
Although, not all some boys are senseless but you are full of sh**t and everything in its category
angry angry
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by Mygoldie(f): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2011
Kay money,i saw you on facebook, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yOU DON SEE ME TODAY? angry angry
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by 197(f): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2011
kay-money:

Can you imagine this China made / Aba made boy saying i sent him a friend's request
You of all people for one day With / without seeing your pixture I dont flow with you here
Although, not all some boys are senseless but you are full of sh**t and everything in its category
angry angry

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?id=100000322186592&aid=23609

You dont have to say much >>

Theres this agbeke babe who even rantted yesterday about me not using my name on fb

Only a few people on here know my name, Im so pleased u took the k-money if not this dude would have called u out

You have 2 know who ure accepting into your facebook cos that place even says more things about yourself than ever

Only 2days back i had a fight on here and within that 2days 3 ladies added me from NL asking me 2 be friends with em ( i smelt a setup ) and blocked them immediately

Not everyone that's on this site are pyscologically OK ( i can only speak for myself and the few i know ) so be smarter bro nxt time cos i can bet that this maduekele dude is one confirmed STREET  MAD MAN Lagos can be proud of  undecided
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by kaymoney2(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2011

Nor be if he even dey university

That dude you are over hyping him,

hes someone around Mushin farms selling BANGA for doing black pomade angry angry

Kant u see how black he is and his head like that of a rugby ball undecided

Instead of this foolish boy maduakele to be humble and keep quiet  here he wont do that
Or you one of those people that think everybody that contribute and post on nairaland belongs 2
your category, Human being are bound to touch and help each other ** But when you turn everyone to your equal
and talk lavishly to them hmm the sky would be very far from your limit/ your starting point or your reach  
angry angry
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by kaymoney2(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2011
Mygoldie:

Kay money,i saw you on facebook, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yOU DON SEE ME TODAY? angry angry

Goldie you not on my friend's list cool cool cool
Re: Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) by 197(f): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2011
kay-money:

Goldie you not on my friend's list cool cool cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked

have u really seen the ms.pimples goldie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive / Naija Girls Show Off Burnt Ass At The Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.