Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences (42485 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ghettokid1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

Chineke......

vickyrotex angelfrost gbest90 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee emeijeh
I will forever respect that very date (november 22th)....creating a thread in memory of that ugly day soon..make una no loud am abeg
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Odunayaw(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
We were watching a Philippine movie then and one scene had one of the kids pack his loads to leave the house immediately his mum scolded him.

Barely 3 days later, it was live in my house. Mum had unjustly whacked my head (Mood swings and Women are 5&6). I was so pissed and immediately rushed to pick my bag (mumu me...na even school bag).

I started furiously packing clothes into the bag. Mama was perplexed. Behind me I heard "Where are you taking all this to" and I replied "I am leaving" while muttering under my breath how much she treats me badly.

Long story short, a blinding slap from the back cut short my mutterings. Heck, immediately I lost the strength to remain angry....many many tears.

Never copy movies

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by fergie001: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
I will forever respect that very date (november 22th)....creating a thread in memory of that ugly day soon..make una no loud am abeg
tingasa.....

We dey here o grin

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Lamanii22(f): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Drsnives:
An elder bro placed a bet of 50kobo for me to lick his anus.. I was young n innocent then, very young I really don't know how my mum found out.
I saw hell that day and the guy was warned seriously cheesy

Hella crazy
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Thryphosa(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
This happened in secondary school, instead of staying in the boarding facility that our parents paid for, I and my friends decided to rent a room in town, we were 3 in number staying in one room.

There was this grown up lady living in one of the other rooms in that same house, she was single, living alone, and should be about 28 yo then. She was very religion judging by her look, she doesn't wear ear rings, doesn't use attachment to make hair, she prays very loud early in the morning, everyday.

One day, one of us went to fetch water from the wall just behind her window very late in the night, there was a small hole on her window, so my friend peeped cos the light was on, lo and behold, my friend saw the lady having mad sex, the guy was pounding her as if he was pounding a prostitute, the guy did all dirty things on her, she performs Mouth Action on the guy and all that shit, my friend came to call us and we all peeped and saw everything, we were surprised that holy holy sister could do all that. The next morning, around 5 am it was her worship songs and loud prayers that woke us up. Since that day, our attitude changed towards her.

The other one, I was much younger then, I think age 13 or so , I had a couple of friends, but this particular one, whenever I visit him (we normally trek then, bikes were very scarce) he would accompany me back to my house, I would accompany him to his house too, he will accompany me back too, until both of us are tired. I find that crazy too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Kfed4ril(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Drsnives:
An elder bro placed a bet of 50kobo for me to lick his anus.. I was young n innocent then, very young I really don't know how my mum found out.
I saw hell that day and the guy was warned seriously cheesy

Nyama
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
As a very young little girl,i was always going to the visitors room downstairs as early as 6am to peep through the window so I can get a clearer view of one uncle always bathing outside behind their building very early before going to work,i will be laughing uncontrollably inside the room until one day my mom secretly followed me to know why going to that room very early in the morning has become a routine for me and that was how I was busted.Unknown to me, the uncle had earlier reported me to my mom that whenever I see him anywhere,i always laugh at him and he has been wondering if there's anything awkward about him to warrant such,it was then my mom got the picture of everything and I was properly schooled and made to realize that it was a bad thing.
I knew it point blank, Zzor has been a bully from day one. That was after seeing uncle's John Thomas.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by purples25(f): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Burna440:

Seriously, u can kill someone
But u deserve an Oscar

Lol lemme hide my face.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by purples25(f): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mrbaz1:
am rolling on the floor oooo

Abeg Stand up o
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by VickyRotex(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
my most memorable was conceding 25goals as a goalkeeper in a competive match...I still never believe its real....not as a kid though grin grin

fergie001:

Chineke......

vickyrotex angelfrost gbest90 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee emeijeh

25 wetin? cheesy grin grin

Shey the goal post be like Lagos-Ibadan express way ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by VickyRotex(f): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

We no go loud am. we dey wait grin grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
I knew it point blank, Zzor has been a bully from day one.
mr shorty I'm not a bully
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
fuckaholic25:
true story:
when I was young, around 4,5 years... once it's 7:30pm, my neighbours daughter and I go to a secluded place everyday to finger ourselves while she plays with my dick... I really don't know what we were doing then but she enjoyed the fingering until they packed out!!
Dang. Has me remembering what me nd iyanu did, we were too young 4 that shii.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
purples25:

grin grin there are so many stories. Well, man was born with this sinful nature.
Even reliving my own nonsense is giving me shame right now. No wonder i was constantly depressed then. Well, i want to turn some of these things into novels.

You can still put stuff down here. I don't think anyone cares cheesy nobody is a saint.

Trust me, if I should drop them here, I will not be able to come online for some weeks.

Despite the fact that this place is largely "faceless/anonymous". smiley
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
mr shorty I'm not a bully
She is not a bully and she is calling me short, I am actually taller than you in real life.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Ilariosuper(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
NewDelhi:
In the 90s I was practicing some WWE moves with my brother. Normally we fight our wrestling on the bed but he gave me one kind smack down like that which made me roll from the bed and down to the floor. He joined me on the floor to check if I was okay. In excruciating pain and out of anger, I tried something related to that batista bomb. On the concrete for that matter. As God would have it, his weight was more than mine so I collapsed on the floor coz I couldn't lift him. When I came back to my senses, I realized the gravity of what I could have done. His spinal cord would have been broken and left him paralyzed for life.

Second. As a kid, my fear for fowl wey just hatch eggs began when I was chased by one. Oboy that thing chased me like a blood thirsty Rottweiler. I fell and had a nasty injury. Had to go home and lie to my mom that I was hit by a bike coz if I tell am say na fowl pursue me ehn the beating go pass that one.

Playing mommy and daddy with female friends.

Had a bet with our housegirl to jump down from a storey building in exchange for a few Kobo. I broke my leg and was condemned to POP and crutches for about 6 months.

Our house was the last block in the very big compound. As fate would have it, we were upstairs and the fence was shared between our block and a secondary school to the front and a house belonging to my crush on the right. As we were upstairs, it was very easy to see what was going on down below. You know na. Everyday I go position myself to watch sexy girls pee. Atimes some of them dey fvck themselves... Free show for me.

My G!!! Yours is the craziest for me so far lmao...you really shared a twisted mindset growing up lol
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by purples25(f): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Trust me, if I should drop them here, I will not be able to come online for some weeks.

Despite the fact that this place is largely "faceless/anonymous". smiley

Faceless hmm. Truly, its not as anonymous as it seems. Some people even know us but just watch silently like monitoring spirits grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
luminouz:

You know nothing Snow
He knows nothing for sure grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
StacyO:

hahhahhhahahahahh
No need clearing throat grin grin

Elder in council grin grin
Else what will happen?

A lot of things will happen...

But since you've recognised my eldership, may the gods of all the streams and standing water guide you.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ghettokid1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

25 wetin? cheesy grin grin

Shey the goal post be like Lagos-Ibadan express way ni? grin grin
nooo...just a normal goal post grin grin grin
Maybe na over confidence destroy me sha

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ghettokid1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:
tingasa.....
We dey here o grin

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
She is not a bully and she is calling me short, I am actually taller than you in real life.
prove me wrong,post your picture showing your height
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Olamilekan08(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anny505:
I remember when I nearly killed my cousin who was also the same age with me because we decided to practice wrestling moves on our tiled floor.

After he gave me that Shaw Michael "Sweet Chin Music" signature and then had my opportunity to give him the Undertaker "Tombstone" signature.
Na so the guy break neck, even faint join. I cried that day oo, thank God he woke up. Since then no more wrestling practice for us.
As for his broken neck, we lie give my parent say him break neck has him been dey jump back flip for field.

This reminds me of one day I was playing wrestling with my childhood best friend. The guy pretended to be dead at a point. Omo see as my mind cut! Thousands of thoughts were flying all over my head.

I haven't had such a shock in my life before.

Imagine the relief to see him get up and start laughing.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
When I was younger my elder bro and I used to share a bed but I was found of always peeing when sleeping. There was one day I slept, and in my dream I saw myself peeing in a gutter, having felt the warmth of my pee, I woke up then rolled my elder bro to where I slept changed my short and slept in his bed space

We woke up in the morning, guess who took the fall

I was so mischievous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by VickyRotex(f): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
nooo...just a normal goal post grin grin grin
Maybe na over confidence destroy me sha

LOL. The same overconfidence wey you get for your GOAT cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
prove me wrong,post your picture showing your height
lol I don't like showing off my height, I am taller than you and you may start feeling intimidated.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anny505:
I remember when I nearly killed my cousin who was also the same age with me because we decided to practice wrestling moves on our tiled floor.

After he gave me that Shaw Michael "Sweet Chin Music" signature and then had my opportunity to give him the Undertaker "Tombstone" signature.
Na so the guy break neck, even faint join. I cried that day oo, thank God he woke up. Since then no more wrestling practice for us.
As for his broken neck, we lie give my parent say him break neck has him been dey jump back flip for field.
Lol. Me nd one of my friend dat likes proving to each oda who's stronger watched a chinese movie, then we started practising on each oda. Me step on his toe nd swinged d oda leg at his cheek. Cheek got swollen,toe finger got detached. Mumu was crying, went to tell on me. Mum said he should stop playing wit me dat i ave d tendency 2 kill sumone. Me shock say na ontop ordinary play. Chei olu suffa dat yr ehn

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
lol I don't like showing off my height, I am taller than you and you may start feeling intimidated.
i want to feel intimidated

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
purples25:

Faceless hmm. Truly, its not as anonymous as it seems. Some people even know us but just watch silently like monitoring spirits grin

Yeah. I know. That's why I said "faceless"(in quotes).

I don't trust that whole 'faceless forum' crop for once. Funny a lot of folks here buying into that and feeling all comfy with it.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
i want to feel intimidated
I don't like to intimidate people who I am taller than cool
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ghettokid1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

LOL. The same overconfidence wey you get for your GOAT cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
I don't like to intimidate people who I am taller than cool
short man,is it your intimidation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home. / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.