Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences (42380 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by chatinent: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
pcguru1:
I once cut out newspaper letters to stick them to a paper and constructed a threatening letter out of it, saying we are always watching you to a neighbour. She was phillipines , she thought it was armed robbers and didnt sleep home for days. It was my junior brother that snitched me, when she was discussing it with my mother in the parlour and he overheard it. Funny thing is, i did it because of what I read in a book then "Agent Z". It was one of my crazy pranks. Or I will load the ceiling fans with shoes and object, so when they bring light and turn on the fan, everything will fall on the person. Good times.

Too old for pranks now cry

That celling fan prank tho
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2020
KidDarkness:
A long time ago, I was in the bathroom taking a bath. I had a knack for always leaving the bathroom door open. My elder sister who was standing by corridor closed the door. When I noticed she closed it, I opened it back. She closed it again. In my mind, I was like "what is wrong with this one"? "let me go and shout for her small". Walked to the corridor majestically like a highborn with lots of lather on my body only to see my childhood babe smiling sheepishly and standing next to my sister. No one told me to run back to the bathroom faster than flash and quicksilver; locked it and stayed there until I was told she had gone. My sis told me that the babe had been there with her for long in the shadows and she didn't know how to tell me and that was why she kept closing the door. How would I have known? The corridor was a little bit dark.
Maureen wherever you are, I want you to know that I haven't still forgiven you for seeing my precious tan ta
lmao,i want to know that girl so she can give us a clearer picture,it is no more private,eyes have seen it and ears must hear it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Dreyton36: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

During my own time, I was the master planner in everything
There was this man who always beats his wife whenever he comes home drunk, and this woman once she sends you on an errand, you're sure to have a good day cuz she's generous
Community sat this man's ass down and advised him that he's doing what's very wrong, he promised to change but after few weeks Bros continue, even add Jara join

One day as I was returning from where I've gone to play a sport called Obodo in my language, don't know the English term
That game you'll set up a block and run towards the block them tumble lol
I was sweating profusely only to see that same man with a young girl, kidding her deeply
I quickly reenforced my friends in crime
We stylishly sprayed them something itchy called "devil beans"
That stuff can make you confess what you didn't do
The naked themselves and started running round the community and we sang a song for them

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by chatinent: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

During my own time, I was the master planner in everything
There was this man who always beats his wife whenever he comes home drunk, and this woman once she sends you on an errand, you're sure to have a good day cuz she's generous
Community sat this man's ass down and advised him that he's doing what's very wrong, he promised to change but after few weeks Bros continue, even add Jara join

One day as I was returning from where I've gone to play a sport called Obodo in my language, don't know the English term
That game you'll set up a block and run towards the block them tumble lol
I was sweating profusely only to see that same man with a young girl, kidding her deeply
I quickly reenforced my friends in crime
We stylishly sprayed them something itchy called "devil beans"
That stuff can make you confess what you didn't do
The naked themselves and started running round the community and we sang a song for them

Kids in my area call that front fling stuff chanfer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Dreyton36: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

Kids in my area called that front fling stuff chanfer.
I got it from the bush and even grind it lol
But when the sun sets don't even try getting close to it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by KidDarkness(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
lmao,i want to know that girl so she can give us a clearer picture,it is no more private,eyes have seen it and ears must hear it
It's not fair oo. She could have just looked the other way immediately she saw something but instead she stood there staring at telemundo
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by chatinent: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Dreyton36:
I got it from the bush and even grind it lol But when the sun sets don't even try getting close to it
I mean the somersault stuff.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Dreyton36: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

I mean the somersault stuff.

Oh alright
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by fuckaholic25(f): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2020
true story:
when I was young, around 4,5 years... once it's 7:30pm, my neighbours daughter and I go to a secluded place everyday to finger ourselves while she plays with my dick... I really don't know what we were doing then but she enjoyed the fingering until they packed out!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Anny505(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2020
I remember when I nearly killed my cousin who was also the same age with me because we decided to practice wrestling moves on our tiled floor.

After he gave me that Shaw Michael "Sweet Chin Music" signature and then had my opportunity to give him the Undertaker "Tombstone" signature.
Na so the guy break neck, even faint join. I cried that day oo, thank God he woke up. Since then no more wrestling practice for us.
As for his broken neck, we lie give my parent say him break neck has him been dey jump back flip for field.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by dorin27(f): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2020
On this particular day, mom bought us ( I and my twin) new swimming suit. We were so happy we wore it almost every day. After we got our swim suit, I don't know why but it stopped raining. We waited and waited but still it refused to rain. So we got tired of waiting and decided to create our own swimming pool grin grin.

Next thing we did was empty the whole drums of water inside the room. We made sure the whole room was filled with water. Chai!! The aftermath is something I don't want to talk about. But trust me, we saw hell when mom came back home.

68 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by rabzy: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:
Mine: We were notorious for terrorizing the neighborhood pressing door bells and running away. Me and a friend. It's kinda our job after school.

One day I met my Waterloo by pressing a dysfunctional one having its wires stuck out. It electrocuted me to my marrows and threw me to the other side of the road.

I no gree. I wait for Kunle make e return. As e land, I carry am go that same faulty bell. He was always my accomplice so he ought to share in the electrocution.

Short Kunle hands couldn't reach the bell. I volunteered to carry him on my shoulders. As he pressed the bell... in fact, wetin do me..my mouth no fit talk wetin do me that day.

Share yours. Keep the fun going young..

shocked shocked Joseph of Arimathea..lololol..your own don be that day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2020
I read a girl's comments now and you will clearly know that her craziness didn't start when she's already a grown up
It started right from her childhood
Anyways keep it up

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Yujiz(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2020
dorin27:
On this particular day, mom bought us ( I and my twin) new swimming suit. We were so happy we wore it almost every day. After we got our swim suit, I don't know why but it stopped raining. We waited and waited but still it refused to rain. So we got tired of waiting and decided to create our own swimming pool grin grin.

Next thing we did was empty the whole drums of water inside the room. We made sure the whole room was filled with water. Chai!! The aftermath is something I don't want to talk about. But trust me, we saw hell when mom came back home.
LOLsss
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Amandabrakes(f): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2020
I was a Calm child . But during daddy and mummy play, the daddy will be putting his hand in my toto. I was mummy, Tunde was daddy. Tunde now has a girlfriend lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by KidDarkness(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Amandabrakes:
I was a Calm child . But during daddy and mummy play, the daddy will be putting his hand in my toto. I was mummy, Tunde was daddy. Tunde now has a girlfriend lol
AH!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Doctee: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:
Mine: We were notorious for terrorizing the neighborhood pressing door bells and running away. Me and a friend. It's kinda our job after school.

One day I met my Waterloo by pressing a dysfunctional one having its wires stuck out. It electrocuted me to my marrows and threw me to the other side of the road.

I no gree. I wait for Kunle make e return. As e land, I carry am go that same faulty bell. He was always my accomplice so he ought to share in the electrocution.

Short Kunle hands couldn't reach the bell. I volunteered to carry him on my shoulders. As he pressed the bell... in fact, wetin do me..my mouth no fit talk wetin do me that day.
mumu
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Highesschief1: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Found a bag of fertilizer a neighbour kept and thought it was sugar so I tasted it and immediately had a nasty cut on my tongue that started bleeding, guess what I did?
I went out to the neigbourhood play ground and yelled out to the other kids that I found a hidden bag of sugar, they all rushed to the place and started scoping handful of the fertilizer into their mouths, a lot of the kids were hospitalized that day.
Thinking about the beating I received that day is making my body pain me now

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by newk007(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

Laugh wan wound mi ooo

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2020
How my female house maids and cousins kept fucking my lil dickk

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2020
grin

I remember when I nearly killed my cousin who was also the same age with me because we decided to practice wrestling moves on our tiled floor.

After he gave me that Shaw Michael "Sweet Chin Music" signature and then had my opportunity to give him the Undertaker "Tombstone" signature.
Na so the guy break neck, even faint join. I cried that day oo, thank God he woke up. Since then no more wrestling practice for us.
As for his broken neck, we lie give my parent say him break neck has him been dey jump back flip for field.

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Monaco2(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Hehehehe
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nicklaus619(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2020
The day I watched karashika and living in bondage the original and first copy I was 8 years old, I couldn't sleep, then I enters the bathroom to take my bath, when I rob my head with soap, I will be imagining nonsense as if the katashika people are here to get me, I ran out necked shouting and screaming, unfortunately, my cousin visited the house was filled with people that will laugh at my foolishness grin

My dad rushed in with a cutlass and went into the bathroom to see the thing that was making me scream, only to see my dirty under wears hanging on out bathroom window, grin I thought it's someone head peeping at me cheesy grin

I was so embarrassed, my dad was particularly mocking me all my siblings making fun of me, I felt like I should erase that my mumu moment from their mind grin

Funny experience though, now nollywood ain't acting sh!t, that was when nollywood knew what they where doing, all the graphics was top notch cool

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Goldenheart(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2020
grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by dukeprince50: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

I usually don't like posts but this it own ehn, lolz.
first time I'm seeing OP having more likes than FTC

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by FLYFIRE(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by pahen1991: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

Bros i can relate smiles
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by tolguy(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
The greatest lizard hunter and lizard surgeon.
hhhhhhhhhhhh almost that one na NYSC for children

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by officialfestus(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

Kids in my area call that front fling stuff chanfer.
we call it "araspini"
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by PrinceMajestic: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2020
First: learning how to call my fathers full name with his title perfectly. I didn't even know what His Royal Majesty means but we did manage to pronounce it the best way we can and ending the name with the III and JP. It was difficult, then learning how to request for money from father with our native language. And running away on hearing father's voice or footsteps, because if he shouts on you then you must pee on your self, I use to stand in the entrance of my dad's guest house for good minutes sweating hard and panicking and thinking how I will walk in there and request money from him amidst his visitors. This was most difficult, the day my dad spanked me because i played with something sacred i or anybody should not have gotten close to but later as i grew into teenager i got used to him as a funny old man who scold people often but we stayed friends till his last days. Rest on Dad

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by HantaVirus(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2020
So many crazy memories... Was it when my Aunt's friend asked me to finger her wet pussy? cheesy I was 11 or so then and boy I was super cute... Or was it when I didn't wanna follow my parents to the UK for holidays when I was 6 years old? I cried all through the flight cos I didn't want to leave my best friend in Nigeria...

Another one was on my 5th birthday and I was just pissed at everyone that day(for no reason), I destroyed my super beautiful cake grin

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.