Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences (42284 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ghettokid1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

We no go loud am. we dey wait grin grin
I will tag you when i do so

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Sunflawa(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Linus mba
fabuloz1:
Mine was in the village
My Dad took my bro, cousin and I to a bush precisely a river in the bush. First time of going there, I don't know whether he wanted to test us on something, we were very young then. He was the first to get into the river and had his bath. After bathing, he dressed up and said we should meet him at home. He left us there, as per bad guys, it didn't mean anything to us as we thought we knew the way. As we finished bathing, we left the river and heading to the bush path. We walked round that bush for hours without finding the right way. We started to panick that we had lost way. Mehn! it wasn't funny, we started running and shouting round the bush back to the original spot we started. grin
We came across a dark bush where a Native doctor stays with different types of red and white clothes and some strange things. This made us panicked more. We ran back shouting and crying for helpgrin
We later met an old man that asked what we were doing here, we explained everything to him and he agreed to take us to the major road. We followed him while scared thoughgrin
We later found ourselves at the major road. We thanked him, we looked back within few secs and we couldn't see the man again. I was too young to even think he disappeared.
We narrated our ordeal to my Dad and he was just laughing grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Obonguyo11: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
We had this pit in our compound we put spoilt food and food that remain na.. So that pit attracted flies and flies attracts lizards.. I hate the sights of lizards, they make me lose appetite
So this day I was in the market with my mum
I saw catapult na... Satan was like you could use this catapult to kill those lizards.. and mumu me was like"yeah, that's a great idea.. me that have not use catapult before. I used my last 2h and but it na.. as I reach house I went straight to the pit for sight seeing unto robin hood things na�.. I sighted this unlucky one na.. I set the stuff to shoot.. omo na so I take dislocate my thumb
I shot my own thumb�
My own 2h dislocate my thumb.. my hand was vibrating for like 3mins straight
That week was the worst week of my life
My mummy press my hand like this ehnn
People with igbo mumcies can relate sha��

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Drsnives(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Nyama

Calm down.. e don tae wela
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Drsnives(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hella crazy

But you do enjoy it when your guy eats your puna n asshole bah
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by DaddyMorenike: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
QuinieR:
Spread mat
Brb
I am back grin

1)I have a classmate back then in secondary school,she usually dip her finger in her nose to pack dirt and lick(ayama sad)..as in she usually do it at intervals.
The reason y it’s weird to me is becos she doesn’t hide to do it..she is always proud of doing it,she no send..

2)I have a neighbor that loves bursting pimples and she will lick it immediately ayama embarassed
please, did you attend fgc Ogbomoso?
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Gbest90(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:

Chineke......

vickyrotex angelfrost gbest90 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee emeijeh
Lol

@ Ghettokid1.

Go and investigate.... you are from the lineage of Courtoise. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
short man,is it your intimidation
I am taller than you short woman on heels
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Burna440:

We must not allow this guy to hold any political position or appointment in this country ���

Haba Guy, why are you this serious grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
I am taller than you short woman on heels
prove me wrong short man,show me your pictures
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
prove me wrong short man,show me your pictures
short woman leave me alone!! I am not responsible for your stunted growth no only back n front you get cool
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
short woman leave me alone!! I am not responsible for your stunted growth no only back n front you get cool
like I said from the beginning,i can freely give you a knock on your head without stress,prove me wrong Mr short man
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Kharol1234: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Amandabrakes:
I was a Calm child . But during daddy and mummy play, the daddy will be putting his hand in my toto. I was mummy, Tunde was daddy. Tunde now has a girlfriend lol
Tunde don enjoy tire
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Anny505(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anny505:
I remember when I nearly killed my cousin who was also the same age with me because we decided to practice wrestling moves on our tiled floor.

After he gave me that Shaw Michael "Sweet Chin Music" signature and then had my opportunity to give him the Undertaker "Tombstone" signature.
Na so the guy break neck, even faint join. I cried that day oo, thank God he woke up. Since then no more wrestling practice for us.
As for his broken neck, we lie give my parent say him break neck has him been dey jump back flip for field.

Here is another crazy shit I did back then, didn't want to share it but I got to.

There was once I and my elder brother fought and he really beat the carp out of me. Being the inquisitive type, I knew were my dad hid his service pistol then ( a Beretta I think). Since our parents weren't around and we had unrestricted access to their room, I went in pull the gun out and went to end it all with my big bro.

Thank God I couldn't pull the trigger because it was fully loaded. My big bro begged me and cried, he promised never to lay his hands on me ever again but I was determined to end it all.

Guess what, my dad only laughed over it when he found out about it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
like I said from the beginning,i can freely give you a knock on your head without stress,prove me wrong Mr short man
But I can take you down without loosing a spine smiley copy that short woman.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Netmuch(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
For the first time i print out from the printer, i went to dry the printed paper thinking its wet as he commot.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
CalvinGaye:
I always captured ants,

Sometimes (black and yellow) or same color.

Then I forced them together to fight each other.

Then I'll keep watching them both for fun.
. Hahahaha. I do something similar nd way more wicked. I capture cockroaches or house, pull out their feather nd render dem weak a lil. I gleefully watch their body part get detached nd carried away 4 food(nt sure what those little ants do with d body bt i still ponder abt it). D thing dey always sweet me ehn

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
But I can take you down without loosing a spine smiley copy that short woman.
you will have to climb a ladder to see what I actually look like,gush you are soooooooo short
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Hahahaha. I do something similar nd way more wicked. I capture cockroaches or house, pull out their feather nd render dem weak a lil. I gleefully watch their body part get detached nd carried away 4 food(nt sure what those little ants do with d body bt i still ponder abt it). D thing dey always sweet me ehn
no wonder you are so wicked and uncouth,mtchewww
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Wierdceo: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

During my own time, I was the master planner in everything
There was this man who always beats his wife whenever he comes home drunk, and this woman once she sends you on an errand, you're sure to have a good day cuz she's generous
Community sat this man's ass down and advised him that he's doing what's very wrong, he promised to change but after few weeks Bros continue, even add Jara join

One day as I was returning from where I've gone to play a sport called Obodo in my language, don't know the English term
That game you'll set up a block and run towards the block them tumble lol
I was sweating profusely only to see that same man with a young girl, kidding her deeply
I quickly reenforced my friends in crime
We stylishly sprayed them something itchy called "devil beans"
That stuff can make you confess what you didn't do
The naked themselves and started running round the community and we sang a song for them

Hahahahaha. U sprayed them devil beans? Ahhhh is God that will hep me to punish u o.......... Lol . Did this happen in Edo or Delta?
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
you will have to climb a ladder to see what I actually look like,gush you are soooooooo short
like really!! You are short already so why must I climb a ladder to look down on you. Short woman bully grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
purples25:

Yeah I'm not proud of the whole thing.
grin omo you fit kill person true true grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
King44:
like really!! You are short already so why must I climb a ladder to look down on you. Short woman bully grin
prove me wrong already,dont be scared,i won't suffocate you
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
prove me wrong already,dont be scared,i won't suffocate you
grin suffocate who... Short woman who thinks that she is Goliath
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by King44(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
leoloi:
mine was when I was really really young. my maternal grand dad visited . he brought me a battery powered toy car with a remote control that made the car move just two ways(back and forth). after some hours of playing with my new toy, I became disenchanted with it and I purposely started ramming it against a wall. my mom looked over at me from where she was discussing with my grand dad . and she said in Igbo, mebikwa ya o i nugo? (make sure you spoil it o have you heard?). I just replied excitedly "ok" and went on to sit with my full weight on the car until it fell apart.� apparently I had no sense of sarcasm . my mom just de look me in astonishment, maybe she go de reason "what manner of idiot did I give birth to?". my grand dad was just laughing.
you made me laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Wierdceo: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
ComradeShegs:
I was just five, so when school closes, I normally trekked to my mom's shop which wasn't that far from where I school. There was this evening my mom told me she'll be traveling so I assumed it was the next day, so apparently, I had the intention of going home alone after school closes the next day.
Guys, at age 5, I inadvertently went home alone. Took a commercial bus and went home. My house was like 7km from school. Getting home, I met the door locked, so I decided to stay with a friend, we attended same school. I had mad fun that day because it wasn't routine as usual, we played this game at the back of cabin biscuits; can't remember the name, ate their local food(Gwete) Plateau peeps wunna go relate ...
Was catching my cruise when I saw my mom that afternoon with swollen eyes heading towards my direction, the poor woman had obviously cried hell after looking for me for hours. She went to my school and when she ran out of options, she was told to go home, probably I was there already. Home was the last place she had thought I'll be because she never imagined I could go home alone at such tender age.
Jesus Christ man!!! Am short of words. U're a leader cos u're a very independent person from such a tender age. Other kids will stay in school and wait for mommy.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Wierdceo: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
I Love this thread! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by VickyRotex(f): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
I will tag you when i do so

Correct!

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin grin I had to read the whole thread from page one. So funny and interesting

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Ericmusic(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
I remember watching my dad when he was ironing his clothes... Then his phone rang and he went to pick his call..... Little me being so curious I wanted to check how he was making the clothes straight.... I took the hot iron and placed it on my bare stomach.... shocked shocked JESUS!!!!! the mark still dey my belle till now cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Wierdceo: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
After reading the whole thread now I can post mine. I use to leave class to go and peep at girls at the toilet while they do what they do. Saw a lot of pussies but Ended up contacting toilet disease.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by CertyAgroAllied: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
The greatest lizard hunter and lizard surgeon.
Never walk alone grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.