Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. (84346 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Reference(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Prejudice every where. The lady heading the discourse lashing everyone making excuses for Europe and hugging those promoting Africa, but the moment a Nigerian raised the sitrep about squalor here she quickly cut Nigeria from the map of Africa. Why...oh... why?

'...well ma'am, not all Africa is like Nigeria...' ...chai!!!, kai!!!, dang!!!, damnl!!'.... choose your bewilderment...

Who told us to join conversations involving African supremacists. I just steer clear of such folks and such discourse. Poverty and wealth are part of humanity everywhere in the world. We have a disproportionate number because the black man cannot organise things effectively, cannot bring himself into forming anything near an egalitarian society.

We should not be pointing fingers on this continent.

6 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bbbwings: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
rentAcock:
Yet the white man calls Nigeria a shithole.
That is just an enclave a little above 7k

20 million are living in Lagos slum

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by martineverest(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
it's actually Madrid tho
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
wildikeman:

I swear... This post to me o. Is usless. Wonder what the yeye op wants to gain with this nonsense
Leave am, awon pan africanist. Very annoying set of people. To them everything is a conspiracy against Africans, when we are the ones killing ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by AfroKnight: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Some people don’t want to learn. They only want to win an argument.

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Kwara1stson: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
morrocans, gypsies and spaniards look alike. Its just like Niger and Nigerians
Nigerians n Nigerians take look alike?
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Muftimenk: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
ask yourself is the country even friendly to investors. I once worked in the treasury department of a bank in Nigeria. It is always hard for investors to move their money back home unless they do shady deals like Lebanese and Indians. I bring in 1m usd to invest in Nigeria. When its time to recoup my money naira don lose value. 306 per dollar will now be 383. To even access 383 na war with cbn then i have to go buy from aboki at 465. Is that not madness. You open factory and your staff begin to steal materials and chemicals. Abeg no sane investor should come here
u sound abnormal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by spiritedtete: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
ask yourself is the country even friendly to investors. I once worked in the treasury department of a bank in Nigeria. It is always hard for investors to move their money back home unless they do shady deals like Lebanese and Indians. I bring in 1m usd to invest in Nigeria. When its time to recoup my money naira don lose value. 306 per dollar will now be 383. To even access 383 na war with cbn then i have to go buy from aboki at 465. Is that not madness. You open factory and your staff begin to steal materials and chemicals. Abeg no sane investor should come here

This happens everywhere.. most especially europe...

No nation want investors pulling out their money. So they frustrate the process.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by tutudesz: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

"There are homeless people in LA" fine.

Now when are you going to start posting pictures of homeless people in LA like the Western media does to Africans?

Why must we always be asslicking them? Didn't they have slums and homeless people (neglecting the ratio) ?

When are you going to start speaking against that, don't you think the homeless people in LA deserves better?

When we show beautiful places in Lagos , enemy of states like you will label them 3D or computer generated pictures abi over edited pictures but theirs (your masters) isn't? Hahaha.

Isn't this Lagos Nigeria?
When Africans leaders keep collecting financial and materials aids from the Western world. There some countries in middle East that will never allow all NGO go to certain places to take pictures, but in Nigeria give government some thousands of dollars and they are free to do whatever they like
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by OriOko88(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yeye. Most of the residents in those slums are migrants from middle east and Africa. You can't see a man born of Spanish living in such environment.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by solostar1: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:
The resentment some Africans have for white people is distasteful, to show you your inferior complex, you are using the white man's land to justify your poverty stricken homes, can you see how dumb we are, why won't we run away when we sit down and fold our arms in the face of horrible situations, in America the minimum wage is really high about $2k or so but here how much do we earn and this is an idiots fcking problem, why can't you rise above the world with your own creativity yet you sit back in your shack with 2hrs light doing poverty measuring contest, I don't blame the op, I blame where he was born. Nzuzu

Gbam.. Gbam.... Gbammmmm.....

Truly you thought out of the box.
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by KendrickAyomide: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
People no just get sense.. what's the percentage of this slums ? 60% of Nigeria and africa are slums.. get a life and a brain !!

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Reference:
Prejudice every where. The lady heading the discourse lashing everyone making excuses for Europe and hugging those promoting Africa, but the moment a Nigerian raised the sitrep about squalor here she quickly cut Nigeria from the map of Africa. Why...oh... why?

'...well ma'am, not all Africa is like Nigeria...' ...chai!!!, kai!!!, dang!!!, damnl!!'.... choose your bewilderment...

Who told us to join conversations involving African supremacists. I just steer clear of such folks and such discourse. Poverty and wealth are part of humanity everywhere in the world. We have a disproportionate number because the black man cannot organise things effectively, cannot bring himself into forming anything near an egalitarian society.

We should not be pointing fingers on this continent.
As soon as i saw "not all of Africa is like Nigeria"
i lost all ability to can.
Local man weak.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by EgunMogaji2: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
If I could get visa to live in this place, I just want to leave this country Nigeria kiss kiss

You want to leave this land full of milk and honey for that proven hell hole in the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by austinvsb: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:

You truly are an asslicking self-hater as rightly described. Nigeria Bonds yields some of the highest return rates in the world with several foreign investors always looking to buy in.

Are there problems in nigeria, yes! Are there problems elsewhere, hell to the fucking yeah! What is your problem always putting the country down and praising the white man's home to the high heavens. Mental Slavery is truly a thing!

A Yoruba adage says, a bastard is that which describes his father's house with a left finger.

7 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Muftimenk:
u sound abnormal
Actually "abnormal" fits you perfectly
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Oselu28(f): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
We've successfully been brain washed.....someone even said "a white man poo is more delicious than KFC food)...God no go allow me chop shit.

Las las our govt is not d only problem we have,we're our own problem,seems something is wrong with the black man brain.

2 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bizibi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Olachase:
If I could get visa to live in this place, I just want to leave this country Nigeria kiss kiss
you guys should take your time and do research before leaving the shores of this country.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by austinvsb: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
atleast they are better than the slums in most African countries!

This slums you see are better?? Really?? Glue dey your eye?

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

read those comments again and read how the op is busy bashing people left and right. This nonsense just gives our leaders more reasons not to work. This is why I made up my mind to leave Africa, we can't think on our own, it's either we lick the white man's ass or we try to blame them for how worthless independence turned out. What a nuisance to be born with such sort of people.
grin grin grin
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
K
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Muftimenk: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Success come from above not from abroad a guy can be living in uk nd not doing okay nd may be living in u.s.a nd still useless.

Slum or no slum same nigeria people re complaining about people are succeding why focusing ur energy on the negative side of the nigeria that's the same place the richest man in africa came from.
its beta we chnge our mindset for good

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Bigchristo: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:
A South African lady posted series of pictures depicting the state of some neighborhood in Madrid, the capital city of Spain, the slums which are no different from the ones here in Africa.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheeAzanian/status/1310280741457211400
there is always a poor and undeveloped areas in every country, but when it comes to Africa they generalized it, i was speaking with a woman from US she requested we make video calls, then I was at Wuze Il Abuja we where talking and she saw the background of the environment she made a comments that broke my heart, she said I thought the whole of Africa is full of slum and undeveloped environment considering the reports they get about Africa being the most poorest part of the world...see we wash too much of our dirty lenient out side...could you imagine there are people sleeping in a car apartment in the US? And lots of homeless people but when it comes to Africa yeah we are the poorest because of the image they painted us to have out there.

4 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Muftimenk: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Actually "abnormal" fits you perfectly
ooin
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Abeegi keep quiet!!! You're just yarning crap.

This country is more than friendly to foreign investors. Is USA as friendly to foreign investors as Nigeria? Even foreigners are enjoying better than us sef.

Personally, I'm yet to hear of any foreign investment that fled Nigeria for sane reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by April4th(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89 come and settle this matter. This is your forte grin grin grin
Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Lashist(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Just wait, members Nairaland association of oyinbo asslickers will be here to defend their masters.
Lol...who are you defending bro? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Muftimenk: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
austinvsb:

You truly are an asslicking self-hater as rightly described. Nigeria Bonds yields some of the highest return rates in the world with several foreign investors always looking to buy in.

Are there problems in nigeria, yes! Are there problems elsewhere, hell to the fucking yeah! What is your problem always putting the country down and praising the white man's home to the high heavens. Mental Slavery is truly a thing!

A Yoruba adage says, a bastard is that which describes his father's house with a left finger.
gbam

seconded

Why bringing down your country instead of bringing it up

4 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by gregyboy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
bergs2:
It is no doubt the word "Media" hates anything African and black. It's a great tool of emasculating the truth.

Thats a lie

Do you watch African news on gotv, nah you dont

you probably still call that africannews channel rascist because its shows you the ugly part of Africa too,

I dont leave in denials, the white you criticize has
Almost 99% pretty cities, and you exoect to show you imaginary 1% if it even exist, while africa has 99% city slump and suffering and you expect them to show you 1% of the beautiful place in d media.....

All for what, to look presentable to the world

So if a news was carried out in borno and if it is aired on cnn, they show abuja or leeki in the coverage instead of borno were the incident occured, lol,

You're not better than a governor that tye roads on the media while d real roads are left untarred

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

Leave am, awon pan africanist. Very annoying set of people. To them everything is a conspiracy against Africans, when we are the ones killing ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Demaestro09: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Its called a "shanty Town", can be found mostly in developing countries but also in a number of developed ones. Those who lived there are mostly immigrants and people of the lowest economic ladder.

Still doesn't negate the fact most Africans cities are slums and reeks of backwardness and neglect.

3 Likes

Re: Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Demaestro09:
Its called a "shanty Town", can be found mostly in developing countries but also in a number of developed ones. Those who lived there are mostly immigrants and people of the lowest economic ladder.

Still doesn't negate the fact most Africans cities are slums and reeks of backwardness and neglect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.