Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Dates: Stop Insulting Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dates: Stop Insulting Women (4662 Views)

What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by EmekaBlue(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Dyonne: 5:22am On Feb 09, 2021
BigSarah:

Talking about food in dates, who declared that dates must happen at fast-food or grillers? No one!, if as a man you're not spontaneous enough to pick a non-food related venue for the date that's on you!

If a girl wants to pay for her own meal guess what she'd be doing? EATING IT ALONE!... Not having some guy giving interviews over lunch.
Sure some girls might take a date as a possible meal ticket, but if you can't bring up sharing of the bills before the date then you shouldn't complain, if you did the asking out.. I never get critical or judgmental about dates etiquette but this section of nairaland never hides it's gross misogyny.

Fair points but you appear to be using your personal standards as a yardstick.
Re: Dates: Stop Insulting Women by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2021
BigSarah:

Lol, Sharing the bills or at least paying for your own consumables... This is something I feel should be agreed upon before meeting at the dating venue.

The understanding is implicit. It's always the treat of whoever requests the date. However, it's crass to bring along one's entire herd of hostel block mates to a date; as some ladies do under the guise of 'protection'. If you feel unsafe, request a neutral area and transport yourself to and from that location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Why Alot Of Nigerian Guys Are Single ?(pics) / This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! / My Ex-fiancee Has Siezed All My Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.