Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (36749 Views)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 2:46am On Sep 30, 2020
That $750 dollars tax question

Trump defending feistily ...Joe trying to respond but he manages to interrupt joe to a stand still...again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Originality007: 2:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Not satisfying with Trump answer concern the Tax issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 2:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Still on the economy:
Wallace: Obama created more jobs in his last 3 years compared to your last 3 years...
Trump defending again.....and taking credit
Biden says Trump blew it!

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by KennedyOkpara(m): 2:50am On Sep 30, 2020
post=94454602:

God save your empty brain that the moderators are sleeping now.

So, can you kindly take your foolishness and stupidity back to your kids political section and let mature people contribute on this thread please?
Take your negative vibes away from here nonentity.
Okpara the Nuisance!
ok
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 2:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Originality007:
Not satisfying with Trump answer concern the Tax issue
He wasn't going to win the COVID and the Tax issue

Trump don enter Biden son...he came early with that ...

3 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 2:53am On Sep 30, 2020
Biden: Its had to get anywhere with this clown.... sad
Biden dropping it on trump ..sometimes...hehehe
Trump has gone back to Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 2:54am On Sep 30, 2020
Now to race issues:
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Originality007: 2:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Biden is talking as if he memorized those things is saying
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by VickyRotex(f): 2:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Interesting discussions arguments.

I feel for Chris Wallace (the moderator) who keeps yelling Mr. President, Mr. President grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Originality007: 2:57am On Sep 30, 2020
In 1994, You calling AfricaAmerica super predators..Donald Trump
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 2:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Biden: its about equity and equality, it's about decency.....
He's talking about the KKK issue not condemned by DT
Floyds death...trump walking up to the church holding up a bible...to the dissapointment of the Clergy of the church and his general....

Trump: Bypu have treated the black community about as bad as anybody in this church..

You call them super predators....
Why don't you use the word law enforcement.....
We believe in law and order but you don't

3 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Originality007: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2020
You are afraid to say Law and Order...Donald Trump

3 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Kennyking1234: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2020
post=94454602:

God save your empty brain that the moderators are sleeping now.

So, can you kindly take your foolishness and stupidity back to your kids political section and let mature people contribute on this thread please?
Take your negative vibes away from here nonentity.
Okpara the Nuisance!
Immature reply...

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:00am On Sep 30, 2020
VickyRotex:
Interesting discussions arguments.

I feel for Chris Wallace (the anchor) who keeps yelling Mr. President, Mr. President grin grin
Yeah...man is trying...this is truly an argument and not a debate...I think this round has been a little fruitful...at least no interruptions so far

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by JhayJoe: 3:02am On Sep 30, 2020
Is anybody experiencing some problems with CNN's coverage??
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:02am On Sep 30, 2020
Question on racial insensitivity...

DT defending his administration says the dems are painting America bad

Biden says Trump is a racist

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by VickyRotex(f): 3:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Ekaka1:

Yeah...man is trying...this is truly an argument and not a debate...I think this round has been a little fruitful...at least no interruptions so far

Yea it was less interruptive, until I heard Chris yelling again lol grin

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:05am On Sep 30, 2020
JhayJoe:
Is anybody experiencing some problems with CNN's coverage??
No problens...I'm in the US....guess you guys are watching CNN international in naija ..
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2020
Joe not answering the BLM question grin
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:07am On Sep 30, 2020
This trump sha
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Now unto protests...degenerating into riots...Portland Oregon in focus
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:08am On Sep 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yea it was less interruptive, until I heard Chris yelling again lol grin
True that....they're getting back into it again grin

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:10am On Sep 30, 2020
The moderator of the debate is patience oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Trumps blame almost every violence on the left wing...he calls out ANTIFA and the left wing but not WHITE SUPREMACIST

Biden says ANTIFA is not an organization........
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by JhayJoe: 3:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Ekaka1:

No problens...I'm in the US....guess you guys are watching CNN international in naija ..
Oh.... I've switched to BBC
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
The moderator of the debate is patience oo grin grin
He's doing his best...
Earlier Trump tried to drag him by saying" I guess I'm debating against you Chris..." grin
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Question: why should voters elect you over your opponet?
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2020
JhayJoe:
Great!
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2020
grin grin
Ekaka1:

He's doing his best...
Earlier Trump tried to drag him by saying" I guess I'm debating against you Chris..." grin
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:14am On Sep 30, 2020
JhayJoe:

watching life on youtube fulid streaming so far
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:15am On Sep 30, 2020
First time in a long time in this debate Biden is answering the question straight...
Trump interrupting again....
Biden negotiating to get his 30s back after trump interrupted him...chai grin
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by chukwugoziegi: 3:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump - I don't know Bow, I know hunter.

Hunter got thrown out of the military, he got thrown out for cocaine use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.