Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,175 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (36757 Views)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by kodded(m): 3:16am On Sep 30, 2020
chukwugoziegi:
I don't know Bow, I know hunter.

Hunter got thrown out of the military, he got thrown out for cocaine use.
trump na fool cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump attacking attacking Biden's son
Wallace has had it.....him done vex for trump... cheesy
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by chukwugoziegi: 3:17am On Sep 30, 2020
kodded:
trump na fool cheesy

Mehn!!!!!

That man has issues.

5 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:17am On Sep 30, 2020
chukwugoziegi:
Trump - I don't know Bow, I know hunter.

Hunter got thrown out of the military, he got thrown out for cocaine use.

that is not true grin
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:19am On Sep 30, 2020
kodded:
trump na fool cheesy
Trump can call out a corpse if you don't know him....he has no qualms with dragging anybody even body shaming you...no morality in his politics...
He's speaking now on climate change...giving good answers now too but I know...he's attacked the subject in the past severally

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Kundagarten: 3:19am On Sep 30, 2020
I thought Trump was going to eat Biden alive, the reverse is now the case. Biden has suceeded in making Trump look like a mad incoherent man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by chukwugoziegi: 3:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

that is not true grin

Biden said the boy has gotten better now that he's no longer suffering from substance abuse.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:20am On Sep 30, 2020
what do you believe about the science of climate change and how will you address it?

is the moderator now debating against??
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Ekaka1:
Joe not answering the BLM question grin

You want him to get his hands burnt undecided
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by chukwugoziegi: 3:22am On Sep 30, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
what do you believe about the science of climate change and how will you address it?

is the moderator now debating against??

Trump already said it at the beginning that he was debating against the mod.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2020
Biden making some good points on his plans for renewable energy and creating jobs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by chukwugoziegi: 3:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Is Biden okay health-wise?
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Biden has really good points on renewable energy and climate change

Trump is really struggling against a Biden on this.

5 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Final segment: Election integrity
Biden rolling out his plans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Dblock89: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Please guys give more detailed updates my nepa has decided to be unfortunate this morning
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by MT: 3:29am On Sep 30, 2020
This is game over. Trump looks so flustered. Biden finished him with specifics. Biden looks so presidential and articulate!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Biden: if I win that will be accepted, if I lose that will be accepted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2020
how confident are you that this will be a fair election?

parting shot
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump: there was no transition , they came after me...me caught them...As far as the ballot is concerned it's a disaster. There are sending millions of ballots all around the place. This is going to be a fraud like you've never seen....
Trump is already calling the process a fraud...

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Ekaka1:
Biden: if I win that will be accepted, if I lose that will be accepted

true spirit of sportsmanship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by JhayJoe: 3:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump taking a swipe at mail in ballot......."It's going to be the biggest fraud we've seen"
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Ekaka1:
Trump: there was no transition , they came after me...me caught them...As far as the ballot is concerned it's a disaster. There are sending millions of ballots all around the place. This is going to be a fraud like you've never seen....
Trump is already calling the process a fraud...
Seems he is confused

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:33am On Sep 30, 2020
MT:
This is game over. Trump looks so flustered. Biden finished him with specifics. Biden looks so presidential and articulate!
I saw a lot of boxing tactics here...Biden picked himself up after 35 mins or so...he made the mistake of initiating the interruptions earlier...then he realized he had to stick to the issues...he's done a good job I think

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by planetx: 3:33am On Sep 30, 2020
About to be over but I give Trump the edge in this debate.

7 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

true spirit of sportsmanship
That was strategic, that's what independent Americans want to hear...undecided voters too

5 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by chukwugoziegi: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Ekaka1:

That was strategic, that's what independent Americans want to hear...undecided voters too

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by chukwugoziegi: 3:36am On Sep 30, 2020
This last question is not for Trump. grin grin grin grin

Man's gonna claim victory before they finish counting the votes.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Kundagarten: 3:37am On Sep 30, 2020
planetx:
About to be over but I give Trump the edge in this debate.

You watched a different debate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Election ballots issues being discussed...

Wallace: Will you tell your supporters to be calm until the votes are counted....will you hold off from announcing your victory until the votes are Counted?

Trump again on ballots in trash can...if there are thousands of ballots not counted I will contest it
Biden: I will accept the outcome...blablabla...

Oh well it's over now....I mean this arguments and interruptions
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by VickyRotex(f): 3:40am On Sep 30, 2020
Ekaka1:

True that....they're getting back into it again grin

As in grin Most part of the show was like that. Hian!
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 3:40am On Sep 30, 2020
The guys won't even bump elbows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:40am On Sep 30, 2020
Game over people cheerin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin / Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.