Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? (4495 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Never Lay Your Hands On Your Wife Because She Insulted You / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Skmoda360:

What's this now? You ain't making sense jawre....
Who is this one self gerrout jawre
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Skmoda360(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2020
ZIINI:

Who is this one self gerrout jawre
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Davoneskay(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yup, it was one monicker called, 'Narldon'. The last was Stacy0... abi shey na StacyO? It's well.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor... Check it
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Davoneskay:
Yup, it was one monicker called, 'Narldon'. The last was Stacy0... abi shey na StacyO? It's well.

Which year? when? how? why? where? location?

Answer all. tongue
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Narldon: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Davoneskay:

Do I know you?

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Mrscarter(f): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2020
ufotty2001:

Mrcarter How are you?? Happy New month!! And also Happy independent day.. May God grant you all your blessings this month.. pleaseeeeeeeeee, Am still waiting for the reply of the.mail I sent to you.

I am good thanks and you?
I can't reply Ur mail my husband is on NL he wouldn't like that.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Davoneskay(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Narldon:

Do I know you?

Person weh shitt nor fit remember. But person weh pack am nor go forget. It's been close to 3 years now.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Davoneskay(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
StacyO:

Answer all. tongue
I'll answer ur questions 'last week'. tongue
StacyO:

Answer all. tongue
I'll answer ur questions 'last week'.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Narldon: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Davoneskay:
Yup, it was one monicker called, 'Narldon'.

Narldon:

This one weak me

Davoneskay:

Na everything dey weak u.

Narldon:

Okay

I have NOTICED You

What else?

I just remembered. It was not an insult.

Sorry about that.

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by TheCork(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, Nairaland is full of bitter and unhappy people,i still remember the first person that attacked me here when I newly and innocently came with my former account and he's no other person than crackhaus followed by dingbang.Call me a witch all you like,i don't care.

Yea I remember..her name is Zzor. ..she yap me angry
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Pegi23(f): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
lol. I can't remember the first person that insulted me on nairaland.

I've been called unfortunate,witch, slowpoke etc. I was also ban for insulting someone ��
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Davoneskay(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Narldon:

Sorry about that.
No problem.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
medicH was part of the people that made me start to reply insults thrown at me,very wicked and aggressive guy
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by tollyboy5(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2020
ZIINI:
two people a guy and girl
The guy said we should meet at a junction to start a fight he thought I was scared I gave him my contact and I told him to call me when he's there up till date I didn't see him just keep bragging
If you're a real nigarr you won't be scared of no one armed or unarmed .
The second girl hmmm through my dating and whoring experience any girl that's always on a guy really like him but she don't know how to tell him so the only way they do it is too provoke that guy kind of knowing how he react towards provoking women
I don't know what made me entered this Zzor thread but this your comment your comment touch me somehow.
I know a girl ,we are very close. But my kind of person has nothing to do with love and feelings. I've been like that from childhood. When I was young I do talk about not seeing the necessity of marriage.
But now things change a lot but I don't feel connected to love from my heart even though I've pretend to love someone deeply. Someone of this nature I was still very friendly with girls and easily cut relationship after loosing contact.
This babe called me onetime complaining of me not calling her. She was like if I'll 4get anyone it shouldn't be her.
Few month later I call her and she started an argument accusing me of what I wanted from her. Why I'm I pestering her so much.
I was shock and I'm still surprised I never did such thing. Girl that I do tell most time if I'm going for other girls undecided .
She blocked me and deleted my number. I've promised my self to not get close to her like before ever again. I felt been accused of what I don't know about. Does it mean she has anything for me?
I am not understanding at all, even if she has and made it know I wouldnt want to date her, I can only promise her I'll date her when I have plans on having girlfriend.
Apart from that I don't have sympathy for her feelings.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by tollyboy5(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Narldon:

Sorry about that.

You have góod manners grin. I don't take insult personal actually but I feel people need to be careful of utterance most time.
One time a lady I know very well insulted my mom on fb. I will never 4give her and anytime I see her fathers house my countenances fall. Years will pass and our both parents will pass on but I'll never 4giv that idiot, she's never com to me to apologize. I'm always very quiet but I never 4get such thing.
I would 4give her if she com apologizing but else I don't have anything to do with 4giveness I've been an atheist so I'm not needing preaching.
I said said this to you so you be careful in life because people are complicated.

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Kallantan: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
I cannot remember who exactly it was because a person that insults on the internet is the most stupid out there. why would you insult someone that you have never met just because you do to agree with what they're saying? Some people here really need to grow up and learn some manners. It is annoying.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Actually I don't even take it personal. Na bantz. If I see you outside NL, I'll just joke about it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zzor, U Use Style Scarce 4 Sometime Oo. I Hope No Problem?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by OscarJaden(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Truvel:
Zzor, U Use Style Scarce 4 Sometime Oo. I Hope No Problem?
maybe she done chop ban

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:
Actually I don't even take it personal. Na bantz. If I see you outside NL, I'll just joke about it.
Fear fear,Mr goodverybadguy
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Fear fear,Mr goodverybadguy

Wetin concern me, I no be woman wey i go dey take things personal online wink i get real life issues lol
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

Wetin concern me, I no be woman wey i go dey take things personal online wink
Even offline you will joke about it so you won't get a punch,its good to be a gentleman unlike ZIINI who goes about meeting people he has bants with here for a street fight,imagine.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Even offline you will joke about it so you won't get a punch,its good to be a gentleman unlike ZIINI who goes about meeting people he has bants with here for a street fight,imagine.

Gentleman ke, I used to fight in my 20(s) small sha , but as man dey grow, priorities dey show, I actually do not like men who are too gentle, I cannot trust them in a time that requires for aggression. In life you need to show people that you have no problem with aggression. That is my personal belief o but however some fights no worth am. Plus i be chairman for work so I gatz protect my reputation.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
You've started again
When you're not here everywhere was peaceful angry
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

Gentleman ke, I used to fight in my 20(s) small sha , but as man dey grow, priorities dey show, I actually do not like men who are too gentle, I cannot trust them in a time that requires for aggression. In life you need to show people that you have no problem with aggression. That is my personal belief o but however some fights no worth am. Plus i be chairman for work so I gatz protect my reputation.
i don't like too gentle men too,but it has a great advantage as well.I hate men's fight,before you say jerk,everywhere blood.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

You've started again
When you're not here everywhere was peaceful angry
what are you trying to say?
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
i don't like too gentle men too,but it has a great advantage as well.I hate men's fight,before you say jerk,everywhere blood.

Then you cannot watch UFC or Boxing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

Then you cannot watch UFC or Boxing.
I don't watch those stuff,im a telenova product lol
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
I don't watch those stuff,im a telenova product lol

Jesus Christ cry Telemundo , chai watch boxing it's fun , you can watch the women's own too they don't play esp Rhonda
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2020
@zzor e get one time I see one babe beat one guy up, like serious boxing. I trip that day. watch this movie too Here comes the boom you go enjoy am.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2020
pcguru1:

Jesus Christ cry Telemundo , chai watch boxing it's fun , you can watch the women's own too they don't play esp Rhonda

nothing interest in boxing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? / She Feels I Dont Trust Her / What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.