Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? (4473 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Never Lay Your Hands On Your Wife Because She Insulted You / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Yes, Nairaland is full of bitter and unhappy people,i still remember the first person that attacked me here when I newly and innocently came with my former account and he's no other person than crackhaus followed by dingbang.Call me a witch all you like,i don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dorin27(f): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Nobody has and nobody will. Since I don't insult people, I don't expect people to insult me.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by nero2face: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Lol, funny post
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by nero2face: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
Nobody has and nobody will. Since I don't insult people, I don't expect people to insult me.
Lol, I go defile that ur belief today, see ur big nose.... grin grin grin...if u like cry na me talk am...

25 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Vyzz: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2020
I can't remember since I don't take nairalanders seriously..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dukeprince50: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2020
lol, can't even remember the last person who insulted me.
Except the popular ones like , naijasinglegirl, hungerbad(RIP) zzor, ilegendd and lalasticlala who has quoted me at least once on NL, i really do not check the monikers of those that quotes me. Though there are other popular guys but we haven't crossed path on NL, I just see their posts and ignore
And except that ilegend, none of these guys has insulted me so I wouldn't know. The rest are inconsequential lol.

oh yea, Ishilove has insulted me before, called me a community dik. I was so offended lolz

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by BigDawsNet: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:

I just Wana say you are awesome and beautiful...
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dorin27(f): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I just Wana say you are awesome and beautiful...
And I just want to say THANK YOU. smiley
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2020
YEAH, he’s from Science and technology section
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Dididrumz(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Funny thread.

But I no remember again oooo

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Vyzz: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:

You don't really need to insult people for them to insult you here...

Seun should just add the BLOCK alternative so we could just block all thoze monikers that spends their time here insulting people

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dorin27(f): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2020
nero2face:
Lol, I go defile that ur belief today, see ur big nose.... grin grin grin...if u like cry na me talk am...
Lol... sorry, your plan no go work. Try again later tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by chatinent: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2020
I trained myself not to take note of insults. I take delight in insults because like Paul, when I am weak, I am strong.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by nero2face: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
Lol... sorry, your plan no go work. Try again later tongue tongue
at least officially am de 1st person to bash u on NL grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:

Just say you don't comment on political trends or you just view news, read comments without commenting.

Cause there's no how you do the above without receiving any insult 1 out of 2O comment.

On nairaland I have tried my very best not to insult anybody but the insult have receive is beyond reckoning.. Well most people just enter qoute to laud or lash curse on you. Forgetting that everybody is entale to thier comment.

Nairaland are vast with irate people, feminist, religion fanatics, tribalism, and all kind of folks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by BigDawsNet: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
And I just want to say THANK YOU. smiley

Just that you know ...I have a gf... cool

so I'm just saying...
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dorin27(f): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2020
nero2face:
at least officially am de 1st person to bash u on NL grin grin grin
Nope...you only asked me to look at my big nose, and I did. So how is that an insult?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dorin27(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Just that you know ...I have a gf... cool

so I'm just saying...
NOTED
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by BigDawsNet: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
NOTED

grin it's a prank and I'm just messing with you...

Do have a great day dear
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by nero2face: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
Nope...you only asked me to look at my big nose, and I did. So how is that an insult?
ur de one redefining it oh...anyway sha...all na for joke
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dorin27(f): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2020
gaius01:

[b]Just say you don't comment on political trend[/b]s or you just view news, read comments without commenting.

Cause there's no how you do the above without receiving any insult 1 out of 2O comment.

On nairaland I have tried my very best not to insult anybody but the insult have receive is beyond reckoning.. Well most people just enter qoute to laud or lash curse on you. Forgetting that everybody is entale to thier comment.

Nairaland are vast with irate people, feminist, religion fanatics, tribalism, and all kind of folks.
I don't

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Some people's post is an insult to our collective intelligence.

Such as Righteousness89's posts

Why should I believe in a heaven and hell

That's an insult to my intelligence

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by zexy2030(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
I don't
I see shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by fati2001(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2020
they are many...can't remember.... and some seun followers can't express a word without insulting themsevels.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2020
zexy2030:
Zzor
I don't insult people,its the other way round
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2020
dorin27:
check well,you will see,maybe you ignore and didn't notice.Bitter people plenty here

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by zexy2030(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't insult people,its the other way round
shocked
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2020
two people a guy and girl
The guy said we should meet at a junction to start a fight he thought I was scared I gave him my contact and I told him to call me when he's there up till date I didn't see him just keep bragging
If you're a real nigarr you won't be scared of no one armed or unarmed .
The second girl hmmm through my dating and whoring experience any girl that's always on a guy really like him but she don't know how to tell him so the only way they do it is too provoke that guy kind of knowing how he react towards provoking women

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Lol.. two people actually, that Amatarasha girl or whatever and one demented boy, have forgotten his moniker..
I just ignored the Clowns..
Dont have time to engage in childish tantrums and vituperation ..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dorin27(f): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
check well,you will see,maybe you ignore and didn't notice.Bitter people plenty here
There's nothing to check. I know bitter people plenty here, but i try as much as I can to avoid them.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2020
ZIINI:
two people a guy and girl
The guy said we should meet at a junction to start a fight he thought I was scared I gave him my contact and I told him to call me when he's there up till date I didn't see him just keep bragging
If you're a real nigarr you won't be scared of no one armed or unarmed .
The second girl hmmm through my dating and whoring experience any girl that's always on a guy really like him but she don't know how to tell him so the only way they do it is too provoke that guy kind of knowing how he react towards provoking women
so you whored around,i believe you are still whoring though.You are even a violent person sef,meeting people for fights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys / See Where Being An Obedient As Landed Me (pictures) / Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.