Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? (4505 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Never Lay Your Hands On Your Wife Because She Insulted You / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2020
LINTUNE:
all i can remember is that, u are the last person that insulted me, and i chose to ignore it angry
i didn't insult you,i only said you can't beat me in a fight,i was the victim and not you
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Amatarasha:
zzor darling he wants to chase demons on your thread!
Cast him out to where he rightfully belongs to the gutters
Theres a fire he can't cross,let him just rant
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by LINTUNE(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
i didn't insult you,i only said you can't beat me in a fight,i was the victim and not you
for u to even feel that u can challenge me in a fight, is an insult, perhpas my frame has been reduced by the camera...i have dominated women thicker , older than u , both in thr bedroom bed and in a relationship , atleast u might be prettier than my ex, but u are not as thick as she is....dont let my looks decieve u, u dont stand chance with me ..i wont fight with u, rather ill just use my beltbon u..how can i fight with a woman..
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Amatarasha:
Funmisticqueen change? hahahahaahahahaha grin grin , she is a constrictor, she is a viper , she is a blacksnake in a charcoal bag, she is an instigator! Fear who no fear funmi! When u will marry make her ur chief brides maid n watch urself regret till ur 6feet
lol,i didn't know all these about her,she has been cool,maybe I came late lol
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dmgr(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
i only responded to what he typed about himself,i did not judge him,i have a life,how about you?

Okay
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2020
LINTUNE:
for u to even feel that u can challenge me in a fight, is an insult, perhpas my frame has been reduced by the camera...i have dominated women thicker , older than u , both in thr bedroom bed and in a relationship , atleast u might be prettier than my ex, but u are not as thick as she is....dont let my looks decieve u, u dont stand chance with me ..i wont fight with u, rather ill just use my beltbon u..how can i fight with a woman..
dont be so sure about your man strength,im not a weak woman like you presumed, I sure know how to defend myself and skillful at that(i know how to use my head too).it's not about thickness though.You like fight too much
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by CheGuevara101(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2020
Amatarasha:
grin grin uncle u are not him , like fela like checuevara ! Both hate Religion! See how little ur mindset is? grin
And no reincarnated soul will want to preach in aid to Yahweh the Satan ..funny man grin

Baby Girl, I'm the re-branded CheGuevara and Fela Combined. I'm an advocate of Yahweh, Yehova, El-Shaddai, Emmanu-el e.t.c.

My acts are revolutionary, I am the slayer of the unbelieving. I didn't come to bring peace, I come to scatter the callous and wicked. The revolution will not only be televised but will be Nairalandized.

A General in my own right, I admire African leaders, like Thomas Isidore Noel Sankara and Julius Nyerere, the latter whose political ideology was based upon Ujamaa. of course, I am nowhere close to these people, yet. I am just someone who does some teaching and some research. But my dream is still alive, I'm a work-in-progress.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by LINTUNE(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
dont be so sure about your man strength,im not a weak woman like you presumed, I sure know how to defend myself and skillful at that(i know how to use my head too).it's not about thickness though.You like fight too much
lol..let's just forget this matter, its quite obvious this ya feminism idealism has given u supernatural abilities..anyways i ain angry no more, hope we cool now..
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..let's just forget this matter, its quite obvious this ya feminism idealism has given u supernatural abilities..anyways i ain angry no more, hope we cool now..
we are cool darling but never hit a woman though

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by LINTUNE(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
we are cool darling but never hit a woman though
have not done it before, and i dont think have got the mind to do such, apparently i was just venting ..

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Amatarasha(f): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Baby Girl, I'm the re-branded CheGuevara and Fela Combined. I'm an advocate of Yahweh, Yehova, El-Shaddai, Emmanu-el e.t.c.

My acts are revolutionary, I am the slayer of the unbelieving. I didn't come to bring peace, I come to scatter the callous and wicked. The revolution will not only be televised but will be Nairalandized.

A General in my own right, I admire African leaders, like Thomas Isidore Noel Sankara and Julius Nyerere, the latter whose political ideology was based upon Ujamaa. of course, I am nowhere close to these people, yet. I am just someone who does some teaching and some research. But my dream is still alive, I'm a work-in-progress.
cheesy Lyk seriously when che' was alive he hated Jesus and the Bible,

Lol.. u can call be babygirl or infantgirl but I will tell u ,that u are myopically confused, if che' reuncarnetes he will make a move of burning churches down ,if fela returns he will make it mandatory to kill pastors "good reason known to me
**but to you ,that's a satanic act grin
Other humans in different planets has invention which can fly d poorest human amongst them to their moon as far back as 3000BC, but u fools here thinks fighting demons is the best u can do in 2021AD ..u are che' and fela combined cheesy ,
Now u bore me with ur IGNORANCE holyman.goodbye forever
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Amatarasha(f): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
Theres a fire he can't cross,let him just rant
All these fools always make me throw up with their ignorance
Look at the fool saying he is fela n che'cuavara " and he is not against the useless Yahweh d enemy of humanity
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Mrscarter(f): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, Nairaland is full of bitter and unhappy people,i still remember the first person that attacked me here when I newly and innocently came with my former account and he's no other person than crackhaus followed by dingbang.Call me a witch all you like,i don't care.

Yeah ufotty2001 started insulting me as soon as I joined this forum recently.
Then he followed me(by accident he says)
N then he was insulting my toes that he's never seen n I know he really just wants to suck em n I told him so n he dmd megrin
U watch him deny it if he sees this but guy dnt lie to yourself U dream bout sucking my toesgrin
He's a grump undecided
Didn't do nothing to him but he insults me with his batshit Native laugh he says he's always laughing ingrin
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

N then he was insulting my toes that he's never seen n I know he really just wants to suck em n I told him so n he dmd megrin
U watch him deny it if he sees this but guy dnt lie to yourself U dream bout sucking my toesgrin
He's a grump undecided
Didn't do nothing to him but he insults me with his batshit Native laugh he says he's always laughing ingrin
ufotty2001 come and clear the air and apologize

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Mrscarter(f): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

Yes! No apologies needed let's just all be friendly yeah:-)

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by dorin27(f): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2020
AlexBells:

You are just about to get your first dose of insult, see your mouth like I don't insult people, I dont expect people to insult you, does it look like nairaland is your Eldorado platform of your mind, you must not insult someone before someone insults you, get it in your head, if you still believe in Naija, happy independence
Yen yen yen. Happy independence to you too
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Rextizzle(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2020
tiffanyfan:
R.extizzle.....the first and last person. He cums on insulting me.. Watch out he is coming out in full for this comment.
This girl, don't you get tired of your troubles?

btw, have you considered my offer
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by milann: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2020
I have scores to settle with zzor
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by oyaaa(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2020
dorin27:
There's nothing to check. I know bitter people plenty here, but i try as much as I can to avoid them.
It seems u don’t really make comments or contribute on most post here because if u do
Someone would’ve insulted you for just for expressing yourself or voicing out ur opinion on some matters.
There’s are lot of sad, frustrated and bitter people here on Nairaland
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rextizzle:
This girl, don't you get tired of your troubles?

btw, have you considered my offer

Who get your time ?
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by TheCork(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

Zzor, send me a quick picture of yor mouth wide open nah?.....please hurry.
. I need to try somtin quick!!! cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by TheCork(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
dorin27:
Yen yen yen. Happy independence to you too

Same to u & I apologice. Yor profile photo keeps making persons prikk had every day & I can concentrate. Can u please shange it to somtin more decent so it can only show yor chest size & only yor waist down ward to the bottom section please. This will be very helpful.
Thank u! cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
So you won't reply me?
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
milann:
I have scores to settle with zzor
what did I do to you
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
I don't keep or hold grudges..
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by ufotty2001: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

He's a grump undecided
Mrcarter How are you?? Happy New month!! And also Happy independent day.. May God grant you all your blessings this month.. pleaseeeeeeeeee, Am still waiting for the reply of the.mail I sent to you.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Mrscarter(f): 2:32am On Oct 02, 2020
ufotty2001:

Mrcarter How are you?? Happy New month!! And also Happy independent day.. May God grant you all your blessings this month.. pleaseeeeeeeeee, Am still waiting for the reply of the.mail I sent to you.

Happy new month to you too:-)
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Rextizzle(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2020
tiffanyfan:

Who get your time ?
Seems you don't like good things
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2020
TheCork:

Same to u & I apologice. Yor profile photo keeps making persons prikk had every day & I can concentrate. Can u please shange it to somtin more decent so it can only show yor chest size & only yor waist down ward to the bottom section please. This will be very helpful.
Thank u! cheesy
Why don't u leave this dorin27??
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by TheCork(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why don't u leave this dorin27??

Bro Ain't we all hear to chase women? am juss tryin to toast dorin27 & she already agree. U dont womens? undecided
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Dreyton36: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Attention seeker kwantinu
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? by Skmoda360(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2020
ZIINI:
two people a guy and girl
The guy said we should meet at a junction to start a fight he thought I was scared I gave him my contact and I told him to call me when he's there up till date I didn't see him just keep bragging
If you're a real nigarr you won't be scared of no one armed or unarmed .
The second girl hmmm through my dating and whoring experience any girl that's always on a guy really like him but she don't know how to tell him so the only way they do it is too provoke that guy kind of knowing how he react towards provoking women
What's this now? You ain't making sense jawre....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did I Do Any Bad To This Girl / Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? / Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.