Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! (3791 Views)

Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by CheGuevara101(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
it's a big problem o. Doctors, surgeons and dermatologists dey hear am.

Lost a patient last year whose skin was so damaged that it refused to heal after C/S and her wounds kept breaking down and getting infected.

Oh my gosh! I didn't know it has gotten to this level. It's serious o.
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Cetacean419:
The day I will see this Zzor face ehn. Let me give to her sha she is fair maybe dey tone. Very controversial person
maybe you are the last person who haven't seen my face
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by TheCork(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
maybe you are the last person who haven't seen my face

Yes. Can u quickly send me a pictures of yor mouth wide open... I wannto try somtin cheesy
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by LadyTianna(f): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please, how can one restore a skin that has been damaged as a result of excessive use of bleaching creams?
First step is to throw away those harmful creams. Get early morning vitamin D sunlight to trigger production of melanin in your skin. Use coconut oil like that guy said. Heard some people mix it with Vaseline, the original blue seal. Eat lots of carrots at least 4-5 times a week, it repairs skin. Eat other fruits like oranges, apples etc. The vitamins will do your body loads of good. Most important step is to give your skin time to heal. It won't happen overnight. Cheers
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Veiniously: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2020
True
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2020
LadyTianna:

First step is to throw away those harmful creams. Get early morning vitamin D sunlight to trigger production of melanin in your skin. Use coconut oil like that guy said. Heard some people mix it with Vaseline, the original blue seal. Eat lots of carrots at least 4-5 times a week, it repairs skin. Eat other fruits like oranges, apples etc. The vitamins will do your body loads of good. Most important step is to give your skin time to heal. It won't happen overnight. Cheers
Alright, thanks.
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
1. Depends on the damage 2. Takes a lot of time. 3. The best way is to go darker.
Please, how can one go darker?
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Use normal bathing soap, not bleaching one.
Please, can you recommend any?
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by konkonbilo(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2020
TheCork:

Yes. Can u quickly send me a pictures of yor mouth wide open... I wannto try somtin cheesy
lol.. Werey
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Imagine dating a Black girl 6 Months ago, and after 6 Months she bleached her Skin and she is no White or Yellow looking.

That will be the last time I talk with such person.

Bleaching shows such a person lacks confidence in everything, and in everyone since such person hasn't learnt to see the beauty she has naturally.

For those that bleach their skin you all and Bobrisky shares same Mental problem and you Suck and are Worthless.

Ex
Exactly. It shows the person has zero self-worth & zero confidence! Totally worthless!
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please, how can one restore a skin that has been damaged as a result of excessive use of bleaching creams?
how do you expect me to know that? . You didn't know of the damage before using all those nasty disgusting chemicals on your body? You're on your own o!
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Juliusmomoh: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
i believe you are so dark to believe there's actually a natural fair complexion,my grandma is mixed race boyyy, don't be unfortunate
Thank u for taking ur time to reply some goat on NL ..

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Fatale: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Is it your bleaching? You are more useless. Everybody got their choices to make. You either advice them or mind your business than this insult.

Nothing pass coconut/olive oil and Shea butter.
Try it.

FATALE
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fatale:
Is it your bleaching? You are more useless. Everybody got their choices to make. You either advice them or mind your business than this insult.

Nothing pass coconut/olive oil and Shea butter.
Try it.

FATALE
lols. Ur pained bcus you bleach and you know ur useless. grin. LMAO!
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by MediMedi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Las las na their skin go RED
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by purples25(f): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

1. Depends on the damage
2. Takes a lot of time.
3. The best way is to go darker.

Hi. So how can i make my skin glow? I'm dark.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Fatale: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smiles
See this nonentity
If you weren't pained, why reply me?

Anyway nothing pass coconut/ olive oil with shea butter

FATALE
360clips:
lols. Ur pained bcus you bleach and you know ur useless. grin. LMAO!
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fatale:
Smiles
See this nonentity
If you weren't pained, why reply me?

Anyway nothing pass coconut/ olive oil with shear butter

FATALE
pained about what? U crazy? LMAO! cheesy . Nigga I'm dark skinned and I stay that way!
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
360clips:
how do you expect me to know that? . You didn't know of the damage before using all those nasty disgusting chemicals on your body? You're on your own o!
Na wa oo. But, you don't have to sound this way na, haba. We all make mistakes, you know. Please, if you have any solution/remedy do profer.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
360clips:
Anyone that bleach is absolutely disgusting and useless! There's this naturally yellow Igbo girl I knew not to far long back. We lost contacts and haven't talked ever since. So just yesterday i decided to just check her up on her IG page. See how she's doing. I opened IG, searched her name and it popped out one time! As I saw her first picture I was shocked! Fàck! She has over bleached her skin! Like her skin is going to melt of her body from using too many chemicals! She looked horrible! I was just wondering what would make someone do this to themself! And the last time I saw this girl, she was looking very fine with natural yellow skin! I was disgusted. What would make you bleach your already nice yellow skin color? I don't understand what mental state causes people to do shit like this.
u guys should stop over assuming nau.u said she is naturally fair wen u knew her and now her skin has turned fairer...dont u think it might be she is not too going out under the sun? see, understand the science of the skin.When u are always under the sun too much ur skin produces a lot of melanin to protect ur skin from the sun"s radiating rays and when these melanin get produced ur skin turns darker.The melanin protects ur skin from sun rays which can be cancerous.When u stop going out in the sun less u shed off that skin on top and new one comes up.Humans shed off their skins every 30 days.Also increase of veggies,fruits and fibers in ur diet can change ur skin.Say person turn fairer no automatically mean say na bleacher
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
stop using the products and ur skin will regenerate itself. and also increase veggies and fruits in ur diet..they will aid ur skin in recovering
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Tunagee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
hafsatadebisi:

A victim spotted cheesy
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Tunagee(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
No matter how beautiful a lady is, once her skin is bleached, even slightly, she irritates me; especially the back of the neck when it starts looking artificially yellow, not to talk of those elbows, ankles and legs. Gush!! Bleachers can be irritating. I have told my wife, the day she starts to bleach her skin, am bringing in another woman with natural skin. Bleachers are self racist. They are Racists against their own self. People with inferiority complex; especially our ewedu tribe. Nonsense!!!
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by TheCork(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
360clips:
Anyone that bleach is absolutely disgusting and useless! There's this naturally yellow Igbo girl I knew not to far long back. We lost contacts and haven't talked ever since. So just yesterday i decided to just check her up on her IG page. See how she's doing. I opened IG, searched her name and it popped out one time! As I saw her first picture I was shocked! Fàck! She has over bleached her skin! Like her skin is going to melt of her body from using too many chemicals! She looked horrible! I was just wondering what would make someone do this to themself! And the last time I saw this girl, she was looking very fine with natural yellow skin! I was disgusted. What would make you bleach your already nice yellow skin color? I don't understand what mental state causes people to do shit like this.

So r u saying Zzor is use less for bleaching her skin? Bro but if u dont have moiney to chase lightskin women then why r u abusing them?
Do they ignore u?(no oofense) angry
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by 360clips: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheCork:

So r u saying Zzor is use less for bleaching her skin? Bro but if u dont have moiney to chase lightskin women then why r u abusing them?
who's this?
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by TheCork(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
360clips:
who's this?

U create thread abusing lightskin women because Zzor ignore u coz she bleaching her skin. Bro if u dont have moiney to chase lightskin women, go n chase dakskin womens!( no oofense) angry
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by NawtiKingRealer(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please, can you recommend any?

Any antiseptic soap is okay like dettol, lux, ivory. But totally avoid any cream except coconut oil.
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by trapfunds: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
;E no balance for people without keratine, that why some people change thier melanin with caro white... Hahaha e shock you?
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
lefulefu:
stop using the products and ur skin will regenerate itself. and also increase veggies and fruits in ur diet..they will aid ur skin in recovering
Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Tunagee post=94503541]

A victim spotted cheesy[/quote Please, if you have any solution/remedy, do recommend.
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by Canih28: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
What about bobrisky
Re: People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! by hafsatadebisi: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Any antiseptic soap is okay like dettol, lux, ivory. But totally avoid any cream except coconut oil.
Alright, thanks. I really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can Make You Rich Could Be Behind Your House.(pic Only) / Lovely Photos Of Women At The 2022 Carnival In Rio, Brazil(photos,18+) / Many Men Are Guilty Of This But They Blame Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.