Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? (8950 Views)

5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by seedord247(m): 3:51am On Mar 03, 2011
how far potato
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 3:52am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes I am older than everyone here and thats why Im a little more serious.

But is it only u can toast every girl here and I cannot toast em? undecided
cry cry cry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 3:53am On Mar 03, 2011
seedord247:

how far potato

I have posted my pics now its your turn. as promise. Be a man common now  sad
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 03, 2011
Awe! Come on Potato Salad  grin grin I'm not ignoring you sis!  undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by seedord247(m): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2011
check na
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Yes u are. . . sad angry

Ok perhaps you didnt but you got carried aways with that Molerat 190  angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 3:55am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Yes u are. . . sad angry

Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by LordReed(m): 3:55am On Mar 03, 2011
@Ms Potato
Thanks  kiss Yep its me

No I haven't seen fyne Potato yet.

@190
tongue tongue tongue Oturugbeke
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 3:57am On Mar 03, 2011
seedord247 and Lord_Reed, have u seen it?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 3:57am On Mar 03, 2011
This Roperto market can sell

See Lord leed wanna Join queue sef~

Seedog eyes are doing  shocked shocked shocked twin twin cos ropeto have given him listening ear!! angry angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes u are. . . sad angry

Ok sis I am sorry! cry cry
190 kidnapped me! grin grin and told me not to talk to Malaysians!
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 4:03am On Mar 03, 2011
190:

This Roperto market can sell

See Lord leed wanna Join queue sef~

Seedog eyes are doing  shocked shocked shocked twin twin cos ropeto have given him listening ear!! angry angry

Hey common now. Where u go see we are flirting with each otha? angry Abeg! Stop with your yeye news for hia. Na if you go flirt with the rest of the world, nobody go say you for anythin! angry

MzD@rkSkin:

I knew it! I knew that that Molerat has some grease up his sleeves! angry angry angry Why? WHy are u still with him? cry cry cry Please leave him for a better man I beg thee cry cry cry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by LordReed(m): 4:04am On Mar 03, 2011
@Ms Potato
You so I wanna tweek those cheeks LoL

@seedord
guy go shave ya beirbeir

@190
Mr Twintwin! Wetin concern you inside this matter now?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Ms Potato
You so I wanna tweek those cheeks LoL

Are u callin me fat? shocked cry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 4:13am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Are u callin me fat? shocked cry

Love never start trouble don dey bust for lord reed head!! grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 4:17am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

WHO ME!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by LordReed(m): 4:19am On Mar 03, 2011
@Ms Potato
Awww now why would I say that? You cheeks just make my hands twitch lol
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by LordReed(m): 4:22am On Mar 03, 2011
@190
Face front o! angry angry angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 4:28am On Mar 03, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Ms Potato

its over. Im so sad right now cry cry cry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 4:29am On Mar 03, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Ms Potato

he don lie again!!
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 4:30am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

its over. Im so sad right now cry cry cry
shocked shocked shocked

2minutes date!! shocked shocked

buahahahahahaha!! grin grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 4:31am On Mar 03, 2011
^^^ this is not called a date BTW. Unlike u. Instant Noodle love mehnn angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 4:32am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

^^^ this is not called a date BTW. Unlike u. Instant Noodle love mehnn angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MsPotato(f): 4:34am On Mar 03, 2011
Leave me alone jor. Is it becauze no one is giving you attention now that you come and disturb me hia? angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by LordReed(m): 4:43am On Mar 03, 2011
@Ms Potato
C'mon don't be like that. I never said you are fat. I just like your cheeks, is that such a bad thing?

@190
Stop making sweet Potat to cry, go and play outside adults are talking.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 4:45am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Leave me alone jor. Is it becauze no one is giving you attention now that you come and disturb me hia? angry
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2011
WTF 190 I drove some miles away to pick a stranded friend up and I'm so damn surprise to see you awake still fooling around here, smh no wonder why you cry each time you get banned shocked no life outta NL. . .
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 03, 2011
mschew *rolls brown eyes*
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 03, 2011
Piece of sh1t
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Piece of sh1t

How dare you talk about your mother in such a manner!
Shame on you P-Shiddy angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

How dare you talk about your mother in such a manner!
Shame on you P-Shiddy  angry

Thanks  angry
But  I can't remember quoting you. , I have reported you to the mods. . . . . But please stay away from me from today  angry Count yourself lucky this is online of-course you can't look at me on ma face and talk sh1t bout ma mom angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Thanks  angry
But  I can't remember quoting you. , I have reported you to the mods. . . . . But please stay away from me from today  angry Count yourself lucky this is online of-course you can't look at me on ma face and talk sh1t bout ma mom angry

No. No. You have been misinformed, I would step to anyone in person boy,and
then ask what you would do about it. My brothers would be the least of your
worries should you even LOOK like you would touch me. Fck what you heard. This is me.
Second obviously you were talking about me as nobody on here said a thing (much less are online but me) to provoke u
to say 'piece of sh1t' and while we are @ it, I'd rather be that than a photo theif. Keep feeling froggy
because Tosin called you out. Your feelings are hurt and I don't really care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

He's came back. / Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.