Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? (8944 Views)

5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by foyeks2001(f): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
am coming to meet u now
my jet is warming up grin grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by candylips(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
waiting eagerly tongue
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Tosinville(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
I believe its the UGLY ones that says look/pictures don't matter lol
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by foyeks2001(f): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
entering my jet grin grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by candylips(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
estimated arrival time of jet. 15 mins. waiting . . .
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
Which do you prefer ugly dude having there real pictures on em profile or sexy, beautiful fake profile picture? This thread is lame no offense.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by iyatrustee(f): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^sharap dia angry angry grin. I tink you are one of them sef lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Pweety4me(f): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2011
One has even posted on the post , truth is the majority of guys that presently post in the romance section are just 2 butterzz(ugly) cool tongue
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ topic why is TOSIN, AVOCATOR & REALITY (<<<we all saw that bathroom cellphone picture mister  grin grin)  the three names I thought of as soon as I read the title? esp. the first one.  undecided undecided[/COLOR]

Pweety4me:

[color=#550077]One has even posted on the post , truth is the majority of guys that presently post in the romance section are just 2 butterzz(ugly) cool tongue

[COLOR=TEAL]DEATH!
[/color]
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by iyatrustee(f): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin they are all on the lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by InkedNerd(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
@OP: Lmaaaaaooooo. Honestly, I think a lot of the woemen I've seen on Nairaland are actually good looking compared to the men.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<< ex Model, No baby mama dramas, cute, romantick & still single wink
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Lmaaaaaooooo. Honestly, I think a lot of the woemen I've seen on Nairaland are actually good looking compared to the men.

Inkerd dont start what you cant finish!! grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@ topic why is TOSIN, AVOCATOR & REALITY (<<<we all saw that bathroom cellphone picture mister  grin grin)  the three names I thought of as soon as I read the title? esp. the first one.  undecided undecided[/COLOR]

[COLOR=TEAL]DEATH!

Brain for sale, you really need to buy one

iyatrustee:

^^^sharap dia angry angry grin. I tink you are one of them sef lipsrsealed undecided

Ok rude girl, I look fly honey but sorry I don't do rude girls.

Inked_Nerd:

1010% lie. I don't believe in calling women ugly but 8 of em NL girls I have seen em pictures are as ugly as lipsrsealed but I will respect there ugly looking faces because one of ma friend prefer ugly women for reason best known to him alone.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by InkedNerd(f): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2011
190:

Inkerd dont start what you cant finish!! grin grin

I didn't start anything. I've seen the profile of pretty girls. I'm not saying there aren't unattractive women here I was just saying those that I've seen are pretty.

REALITY101:

1010% lie. I don't believe in calling women ugly but 8 of em NL girls I have seen em pictures are as ugly as lipsrsealed but I will respect there ugly looking faces because one of ma friend prefer ugly women for reason best known to him alone.

Ok o. You have your views and I have mine grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]
I didn't start anything. I've seen the profile of pretty girls. I'm not saying there aren't unattractive women here I was just saying those that I've seen are pretty.

Lol look at NL resident Fowl odumsi for example

Do you call that beauty

Ohh my dayzz

Ohhh my dayzzz!!
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Goldieluks: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
which NL guys?which looks?
i haven't seen any yet,except Justdream
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

which NL guys?which looks?
i haven't seen any yet,except Mr Cork

Mr Cork!! wink
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by InkedNerd(f): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
190:

Lol look at NL resident Fowl odumsi for example

Do you call that beauty

Ohh my dayzz

Ohhh my dayzzz!!

I didn't say everyone was attractive sheesh tongue.

Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork!! wink

Lmao
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by adamsrib(f): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  And self confidence is sexy. If you don't think you are hot, who else will?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Goldieluks: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork!! wink

Ok,prove it NOW!now now now!!! cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]
I didn't say everyone was attractive sheesh tongue.

Im happy you know
our resident evil Odumsi is no where close 2 been pweety,

Anyway aprt from those that have natural beauty

Like Tjiskii, Annawhite, Omolola ( Black skinned magician ) Inkerd nerd ( with her Bob-solo hair cut )
Ogugua ( Wife material ) mzdarkskin ( If i dont mention her name WAHALA ) kunbee, Iyatrustee, Mukina
and lastly chi-baby ( The fairest of all beauty ) The rest are all living in the 60s  undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
adamsrib:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  And self confidence is sexy. If you don't think you are hot, who else will?

Excuse me Beauty lies in the eyes of the BEER-HOLDER if you dont think you are beauty-FOOL thats cos everyone KNOWS you are UGLY like SHREK  angry angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Omolola1(f): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
awwwwww
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
1 beauty is in the eye of the beholder

2 his mum sees him as beautiful son

3 he sees beauty in himself

remember one thing

every child born the mum sees the child as beautiful and even those who look ugly to you are married or in relationship someone sees beauty in them
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
Omolola1:

awwwwww

Quiet

Dark skinned magician angry angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Omolola1(f): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
i think they are, most especially corky
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Areaboy2(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
I've always known poster was R3tarded  undecided

pity
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by InkedNerd(f): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
190:

Im happy you know
our resident evil Odumsi is no where close 2 been pweety,

Anyway aprt from those that have natural beauty

Like Tjiskii, Annawhite, Omolola ( Black skinned magician ) Inkerd nerd ( with her Bob-solo hair cut )
Ogugua ( Wife material ) mzdarkskin ( If i dont mention her name WAHALA ) kunbee, Iyatrustee, Mukina
and lastly chi-baby ( The fairest of all beauty ) The rest are all living in the 60s  undecided

Sweetie, why did you announce my haircut on here? lol
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Sweetie, why did you announce my haircut on here? lol

You haircut reminds me of Brooka T Johnson cheesy cheesy
You gat mail wink wink

Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Areaboy2(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ zimdrill I pretty much agree with you. its funny Poster dares to criticize without a pic of her own!! hmmm. not confident of your own look? that even worse than looking "ugly" in the first place!

@ 190!

hey, how's it going?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^ Hey dude

Im cool,

Xpected your email didnt get any
send me one rite again

190@mail.mn
I comin 2 your location for sometin important
we need 2 see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland / She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door / Sex And Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.