Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan (675 Views)

Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? / Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by Biodun1929(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hey guys...I need an apartment in Ibadan for 5-6 months. If you are planning on moving out of your apartment, but still have 5-6 months left on your rent, hit me up please, let's do business. I need a room and parlor self contain, or 2 bedroom flat.

Thanks in advance.
Re: I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by Biodun1929(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Still on it.
Re: I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by DareyFortified: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Biodun1929:
Hey guys...I need an apartment in Ibadan for 5-6 months. If you are planning on moving out of your apartment, but still have 5-6 months left on your rent, hit me up please, let's do business. I need a room and parlor self contain, or 2 bedroom flat.

Thanks in advance.

You can reach me on this number - 09059434872

where exactly in ibadan and what is your budget?
Re: I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2020
I stay in a brown roof mini hut I inherited from my grand great father and I'm looking for a roommate

Don't worry

Rent is cheap
Re: I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by Biodun1929(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2020
DareyFortified:

Ojoo, Agbowo, Orogun, Ring Road...any of these areas, or anywhere close by.

As I said, I need a room and parlor self contain for 5-6 months. Running water inside the building is my main criteria. My budget is 80-100k. Thanks.
Re: I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by 4ckTOT0: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2020
i have one but for fat runs girls only, i dey bodija ibadan .
Re: I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by Biodun1929(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
DareyFortified:

Hello...did you see my last response?
Re: I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by DareyFortified: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biodun1929:

Ojoo, Agbowo, Orogun, Ring Road...any of these areas, or anywhere close by.

As I said, I need a room and parlor self contain for 5-6 months. Running water inside the building is my main criteria. My budget is 80-100k. Thanks.

okay
chat me up on WhatsApp 0. 8. 0. 2. 6. 6. 5. 5. 7. 2. 0.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan by Biodun1929(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
DareyFortified:

okay
chat me up on WhatsApp 0. 8. 0. 2. 6. 6. 5. 5. 7. 2. 0.

Okay. I just hit you up.

(1) (Reply)

Closed!!!! / What Is That One Tin U Won't Love To Experience Again / This Is Her Reply. Is She Okay? Can You Explain To Me What She Is Trying To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.