Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit (2330 Views)

If Your Boyfriend/fiance Can't Do This For You, Please Quit That Relationship. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yes,ladies please quit your relationship if your man isn't acting like Ozo around you,be the Nengi in your relationships and the table should only adjust when you are married,never date a kiddwaya type,they ain't for keeps.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Poseidon000: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
hogwash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poseidon000:
hogwash.
broke man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Poseidon000: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
broke man

Come up with another line, bitch!

conversely; if I have ozo for a son, I'll drive him down to an orphanage home and abandon him at the gate for being the weakest link to my gene.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poseidon000:

Come up with another line, bitch!

conversely; if I have ozo for a son, I'll drive him down to an orphanage home and abandon him at the gate for being the weakest link to my gene.

all this hype are audio,you better learn from ozo on how to love your woman against all odds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Vulcanheph(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
To any woman that listens to this thrash, Shiloh will be your portion.....meanwhile as someone above me stated if i have a son that behaves like ozo , i'll disown him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
To any woman that listens to this thrash, Shiloh will be your portion.....meanwhile as someone above me stated if i have a son that behaves like ozo , i'll disown him.
It might be a trash to you but the best thing that can ever happened to a woman

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by culf: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Stop deceiving other ladies jor, everyone is different.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by chybuzky(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
QuillanHardy abeg come this girl have not eaten

Any girl who believe this lack sences

That OZO fit do all the house chore for house while the wife will be doing what exactly ?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Poseidon000: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
all this hype are audio,you better learn from ozo on how to love your woman against all odds

listen, bimbo.

there's unequivocal difference between wooing a woman and being a sybaritic fool. If foolery is what you fancy in a man, then goodluck with your search of a dunce.

I'm only here for the benefit of the gullible lest you perpetuate idiocy as new-normal.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
Yes,ladies please quit your relationship if your man isn't acting like Ozo around you,be the Nengi in your relationships and the table should only adjust when you are married,never date a kiddwaya type,they ain't for keeps.
My sister, Have you eaten? grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poseidon000:

listen, bimbo.

there's unequivocal difference between wooing a woman and being a sybaritic fool. If foolery is what you fancy in a man, then goodluck with your search of a dunce.

I'm only here for the benefit of the gullibles lest you perpetuate idiocy as new-normal.

listen Suraju, quit being a heartless man all in the name of alpha male or some rubbish redpill stuff,it won't deprive you anything to be nice,caring and loving to your woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
chybuzky:
QuillanHardy abeg come this girl have not eaten

Any girl who believe this lack sences

That OZO fit do all the house chore for house while the wife will be doing what exactly ?
grin
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Kazim88: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
It might be a trash to you but the best thing that can ever happened to a woman

Most men that fumble around women are always broke and day dreamers.

Let me just teach you a little psychology, as Humans we have limited things we can be concern about, and you cant even focus on God and money talkless of woman and money.

To make Money, you must have top echelon mentality. In that sphere women comes to you unbiding.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kazim88:

Most men that fumble around women are always broke and day dreamers.

Let me just teach you a little psychology, as Humans we have limited things we can be concern about, and you cant even focus on God and money talkless of woman and money.

To make Money, you must have top echelon mentality. In that sphere women comes to you unbiding.

But Ozo is not broke,so you are very wrong

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Graysons: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Are Nengi and ozo in a relationship in the first place op?

15 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Liposure: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Playing hard to get; For how long

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Poseidon000: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
listen Suraju, quit being a heartless man all in the name of alpha male or some rubbish redpill stuff,it won't deprive you anything to be nice,caring and loving to your woman.
Even though I'm quite reticent on the highlighted, due to the diabolical demand for male servility and mindless stupidity you lot interprete it to be, the aforementioned is still a negation of ozo's conduct of going after a woman.
I never watched BBN for once, but from what I could deduce from nairaland front page, he is every father's nightmare. I mean; he embodies the love affaire between ignominious buffoonery and idiocy.

Infact, I feel debased knowing that we are of same tribe.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Oh God not again..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by iInjureHerYansh: 12:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Says a hoe who will end up in shiloh

I pity folks that be giving this cheap troll attention, Onyi comes to mind

Spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Kazim88: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
But Ozo is not broke,so you are very wrong

What make you think he is rich, Even Efe thatnd other winners are currently broke.

GameShow money is like lottery... It come and go.

It entirely different from creating a business with guarantee income stream.
For that you not to be able to see the whole board, move your piece focusly.

You are right, men of substance don't take women serious, because they are focus on being richer and better... It is sacrifice they pay for greatness.
Men of poverty, dreamers with big idea, serve vagina... They delude themselves that it's love, but unkwown to them, they are been driven by their need for FREE $EX.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by TheCork(m): 1:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

Ok ..so u advissing women on nairaland to quit there curent relationship & be come lessssbian..abi?.. & then u complain u can't find man on nairaland (shame on u Zinap) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Charx122: 1:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

I think I like this one..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by ednut1(m): 2:28am On Oct 01, 2020
is that how your brothers and dad's own is/was

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by tobechi74: 3:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Good
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by millionboi2: 3:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
thy was nothing good abt dia relationship.

See ah

Ozo was a simple more like bn possesiv
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Churchill6767: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Vulcanheph:
your type is the one that dies alone and destitute because everyone abandons him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Lordfranklin(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Start with your family members first. Tell your brothers to behave with women like Ozo did with Nengi.
Charity begins at home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by gbowoade85142: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Stop deceiving variety gals jordan, Everybody is variety.
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Ffolksy: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

You sure that's what you want? You'll get tired in no time and wish you have a Kidwaya

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Graysons:
Are Nengi and ozo in a relationship in the first place op?
yes/no but that's how a man that truly loves will you behave around you, I'm speaking from the women perspective

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mods,stop Removing My Topics / After Travelling From Lagos To Abuja To Visit A Guy She Met On Facebook, See Wha / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.