Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit (2356 Views)

If Your Boyfriend/fiance Can't Do This For You, Please Quit That Relationship. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Burgerlomo: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Poseidon000:

Come up with another line, bitch!

conversely; if I have ozo for a son, I'll drive him down to an orphanage home and abandon him at the gate for being the weakest link to my gene.

That's too harsh but best decision cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
listen Suraju, quit being a heartless man all in the name of alpha male or some rubbish redpill stuff,it won't deprive you anything to be nice,caring and loving to your woman.
so u start treating him the way nengi treated ozo right.. and u friendzone him

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Graysons:
Are Nengi and ozo in a relationship in the first place op?
she friendzone the idiot after he cooked wash and worshipped her.. even a peck she refused to give him.. she was just shedding crocodile tears when he was evicted.. she treated laycon 100 times better than she treated ozo because laycon always doesn't care about her looks and he says his Mind every time..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Skmoda360(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
Yes,ladies please quit your relationship if your man isn't acting like Ozo around you,be the Nengi in your relationships and the table should only adjust when you are married,never date a kiddwaya type,they ain't for keeps.
When will you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Vulcanheph(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
your type is the one that dies alone and destitute because everyone abandons him.
Ozo was a perfect gentleman all through the show ....he cared, showed affection and even served breakfast in bed for the girl only for him to get FRIENDZONE meanwhile kiddawaya did none of those but got laid and had Erica and many other girls Drooling for him...... Bottom line is never be too much of a Nice guy.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Akinbahm(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
Yes,ladies please quit your relationship if your man isn't acting like Ozo around you,be the Nengi in your relationships and the table should only adjust when you are married,never date a kiddwaya type,they ain't for keeps.

Funny enough you passing judgment self is flocking around Kiddwaya type isn't God wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by LedRock: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Nairalanders should stop replying this stupid troll.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by czarr(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
Yes but they are for ffuucckkiing!!!

and which valuable guy wants to be kept, that's a woman's thing, we just want to fuucckk!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by czarr(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
So how did that work out for OZO?

If you are going to convince guys to be simps at least give us an example of a guy that benefited from it.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by femi4: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
kid type dey get money o
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by cooooooks(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Stop responding to Zzor. This is the 3rd thread she's started saying this.

She knows it is unattainable. Girls like to date people they respect. They may tolerate one sided wooing but they will never love the person if they do not respect the person.

Don't be fooled guys, most Nigerian women do not think like this. They don't have fish brains. grin

More grease to your clout chasing hustle Zzor.

Biko, where has Chii59 been by the way?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by lightangel65i(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

No man is ready to chase an ugly girl like you Zzor and your fellow nigerian girls. Even the best of simps won't chase girls like you. So keep hoping until you remember you started hoping 20yrs ago

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
cooooooks:
Stop responding to Zzor. This is the 3rd thread she's started saying this.

She knows it is unattainable. Girls like to date people they respect. They may tolerate one sided wooing but they will never love the person if they do not respect the person.

Don't be fooled guys, most Nigerian women do not think like this. They don't have fish brains. grin

More grease to your clout chasing hustle Zzor.

Biko, where has Chii59 been by the way?
Been on hibernation my dear. Happy New Month.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by JIMMY1393: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

It's funny that after reading through I didn't see any female come and support you like they do...you are alone in this false thinking

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by noCAP(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Poseidon000:

conversely; if I have ozo for a son, I'll drive him down to an orphanage home and abandon him at the gate for being the weakest link to my gene.

broooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by cooooooks(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Happy New Month dear!!

Chii59:

Been on hibernation my dear. Happy New Month.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Finnese001: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
listen Suraju, quit being a heartless man all in the name of alpha male or some rubbish redpill stuff,it won't deprive you anything to be nice,caring and loving to your woman.

Bia how old are you
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Oturatetuala(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nonsense!!!
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by phazotron(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
all this hype are audio,you better learn from ozo on how to love your woman against all odds

You're a retard for typing this shit
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Erojepromise(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Poseidon000:

Even though I'm quite reticent on the highlighted, due to the diabolical demand for male servility and mindless stupidity you lot interprete it to be, the aforementioned is still a negation of ozo's conduct of going after a woman.
I never watched BBN for once, but from what I could deduce from nairaland front page, he is every father's nightmare. I mean; he embodies the love affaire between ignominious buffoonery and idiocy.

Infact, I feel debased knowing that we are of same tribe.

too much grammar all for saying you don't support ozo ways of wooing a lady
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by Nweike190(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Poseidon000:

grin
Re: Ladies,if Your Relationship Is Not Like Nengi And Ozo's Type,please Quit by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
You and BBNaija!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? / What Do You Know About This (pics) / Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.