Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? (2304 Views)

Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? / Is It Wise To Tell My Brother That Her Fiance Is Having Sex With His Neighbor? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by LoladeOmolomo(f): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Currency, Economics, investment and Business Gurus pls Enlighten me. Is this Wise?
I priced it yesterday from the Abokis, they said 460/USD (and 450/$ if I want to sell to them). Hope I am not being cheated, cos Google says Naira is 383/Dollar.
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:00am On Oct 13, 2020
https://abokifx.com/home
If you want to check the price of dollar don’t you google $460 that black market rate.
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by chinchonglee(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
https://abokifx.com/home
If you want to check the price of dollar don’t you google $460 that black market rate.
U re not well(sorry sir)?
Dose black market are the real rates because bureau de change companies only sell to those black market pple
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by dukeprince50: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
Currency, Economics, investment and Business Gurus pls Enlighten me. Is this Wise?
I priced it yesterday from the Abokis, they said 460/USD (and 450/$ if I want to sell to them). Hope I am not being cheated, cos Google says Naira is 383/Dollar.
with the few developments we are seeing in Nigeria and the gradual restructuring we are experiencing, also the actions the govt is taking to give citizens a good livelihood, I'll advice u don't buy dollar, the Naira might appreciate 3-5yrs from now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by Blackmann001: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Yes it is wise!
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by pek(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2020
I would rather you buy bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by Bluezy13(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2020
pek:
I would rather you buy bitcoin.

How do I buy it ??
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Buy Komodo. It's better.
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by pek(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Bluezy13:

How do I buy it ??
Send a PM. I will put you through.
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by millionboi2: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
with the few developments we are seeing in Nigeria and the gradual restructuring we are experiencing, also the actions the govt is taking to give citizens a good livelihood, I'll advice u don't buy dollar, the Naira might appreciate 3-5yrs from now
dollar is crazy high
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by tobechi74: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Buy cryptocurrency instead
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by dukeprince50: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2020
millionboi2:
dollar is crazy high
that's true, but what happens in few years from now? if u had bought dollar 2014, it would have been better, but I doubt there will be a significant increase in dollar in the near future especially if Nigerians keep agitating for good governance.
After the emergence of APC 2015, we have seen a difference in politics and every governor will get to work if he wants himself and his party remain in power.
In few years, govt will be forced to develop their states. it will boost our economy and Naira may appreciate against dollar, if u buy dollar and this happens, u will loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by millionboi2: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
that's true, but what happens in few years from now? if u had bought dollar 2014, it would have been better, but I doubt there will be a significant increase in dollar in the near future especially if Nigerians keep agitating for good governance.
After the emergence of APC 2015, we have seen a difference in politics and every governor will get to work if he wants himself and his party remain in power.
In few years, govt will be forced to develop their states. it will boost our economy and Naira may appreciate against dollar, if u buy dollar and this happens, u will loose
yes I can't buy dollar at d moment
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by navzla(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

Have you heard of Terra-bit?
This is how it operates.
1. create an and do ur kyc,wait for approval.
2.deposit money on it.using either your bankcard or through bank transfer.
3.You then convert your naira into dollar at the exact exchange rate without any charges.
4.You can withdraw the dollars into your foreign bank account and further spend it with your debit card.

Note: Terrabit has already worked a partnership with payment card service providers like MasterCard ,visa etc.
By early next year they will starts issuing customers with either visa card or master cards etc.
so customer might not need to have a foreign bank account before he/she encounters their services with ease.
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by dukeprince50: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
u see those crypto currencies? if u have no idea, don't invest in it, its not gold mine like people make it seems and u could loose big time
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
Beginning of dis year, I bought $5k around 370 and sold it some months later for 430, you can see I made alot of profits? buying and selling of dollars is cool business if u know what u are doing

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
navzla:

Have you heard of Terra-bit?
This is how it operates.
1. create an and do ur kyc,wait for approval.
2.deposit money on it.using either your bankcard or through bank transfer.
3.You then convert your naira into dollar at the exact exchange rate without any charges.
4.You can withdraw the dollars into your foreign bank account and further spend it with your debit card.

Note: Terrabit has already worked a partnership with payment card service providers like MasterCard ,visa etc.
By early next year they will starts issuing customers with either visa card or master cards etc.
so customer might not need to have a foreign bank account before he/she encounters their services with ease.
. Exact exchange rate of $388 or the black market price? and can the $ be sent to someone in the US?
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by JerryLekki: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

Watch out for the COVID 19 vaccine. Once we have all economies open and oil price rises, Dollar will crash
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by LoladeOmolomo(f): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
Are you being Sarcastic?
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by dukeprince50: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

Are you being Sarcastic?
no, I'm being serious, there is a lot of development going on in the country, that anambra port is now functional, airports are having rapid growth, railways are seeing the light. All these may bring development in few years, if u buy dollar now, u may loose
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by Tango123: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

Every investment decision is q risk

My policy is diversification of risk

Put some in forex, some in real estate, some in fixed deposit, somw in treasury bills, some in shares of secure companies

I cant advocate cryptocurrency because i m not into it. Just know it is not money. The value can go down as well as up. That is why diversification helps to reduce ur risk

Finally, shine ur eyes well before u do any of the above. Many out there are looking for people like u who have spare cash to swallow u up and take what u have

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by navzla(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jim007:
. Exact exchange rate of $388 or the black market price? and can the $ be sent to someone in the US?

The rate at current market price
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Dollar And Keep? by Anon4: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
dukeprince50:
Lies!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! / All Girls Are The Same / Video: Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@k£d Video To Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.