Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (73197 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / She Just Can't Stop Calling / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
You have given her what makes you to be a man. She has replaced your RAM with virused ROM. With a strong deliverance like that of MFM I believe your senses(memories) will be restored back

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp

When Nollywood actor Pet Edochie fumed at the young men kneeling before a woman, he was backlashed. Pet was comparing happenings in his youthful age against  the youth in this generation. The traditional Igbo man is highly placed in the society. During traditional wedding,the woman kneels down to propose to the man.The one who kneels begs the other for a favor.A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man talkless of a woman . He only kneels for the gods who he recognizes as more powerful than he is.

Pet is  not alone. Many men have noticed a decline in the masculinity of men. The Alpha male movement and redpill movement are attempt to correct this imbalance.When did thngs change? When did man begin to loose his ego to stoop so low to kneel before a less powerful being. Was the change sudden or gradual?

Women were seen as irrational and emotional.Men were the rational and strong willed. Men were taught to act like men They had to suppress their emotion close to their heart. Men should never cry in public.  Expression of vulnerability  is a sign of a weak man.  Men are closed minded, rigid and structured. He should not seek fun .Men. Should always be in power, strive for control, compete.They lack empathy necessary for effective communication and connection.

In early days, male children joined their fathers in the river fishing or the forest haunting. Female spent their time with the mothers cooking. Each gender know his role. You hardly see a man in the kitchen or a girl hunting. Men learnt to act like men and women learnt to act like women.Then came the industrial era. Lands meant for farming and hunting was taking over by the government to build factory. The owners of the land were jobless.To offer compensation, the men were integrated as workers in this factory. Their male children were not allowed to follow dad to work.son stays at home with the mum while Dad went to work. Father leaves home as early as eight and comes home by six. He is exhausted, he sleeps to get strength for the next day. Fathers became absent in their son’s life. The role of dad in son life began to reduce while the role of mum in son life began to rise. Mummy passes over her feminine qualities to growing son.

Then came education. Female involvement in  education at an early age especially science and  law improve her reasoning abilities (masculinity) . Female take part in competitive games like the male counterpart. This improves their aggression.These women ended up as heads of organization.They took  decision and gave instructions . These women began to have a thirst of power . Their masculine qualities were awoken.

Girls  who enjoy highly competitive games with a desire to win also increases their aggression (masculinity). We tag such women names like Tomboy. They are ladies with highly developed masculine side and poorly developed feminine side.. Such masculine girls are attracted to  the beta guys. If a man is more masculine in nature,he will be attracted to a very feminine woman who will compliment his energy. Balance men prefer neutral women.. Masculine girls at attracted to a feminine guy or sisi or beta guy . Such guys are few as society teaches guys to wear the Alpha mask. She can only find solace among her fellow feminine women. This is the origin of homosexuality- . Heterosexual are no different from homosexual as both seek balance .

Society has widened this energy balance over the years. Civilisation is bring closing the gap. [s]Homosexual are closer to achieving balance compared to heterosexual. Yet, Homosexuals feel guilty for not complying with society expectation. . There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, for it IS what is.[/s] However, we need to bear in mind that society at this time is traumatized due to so many centurie conditioned to comply with that. DO we want to fit in? Until WHEN? We need to learn to Love who we are, while allowing others to be what they want to be. Acceptance is the way of Life.

We should understand that each individual hold masculine and feminine qualities within us. When both qualities are not well alligned, the person is out of balance. The traditional gender roles over the years has created highly masculine males on one hand and highly feminine female on the other side.  we are drawn to certain individual that help us correct these imbalance. These highly masculine males become attracted to highly feminine female.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/

You started well by helping simps recover from their silliness but terribly derailed by preaching homosexuality that caused God to raze the entire city of Sodom and Gomorrah. angry
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Dujardin(m): 2:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Your assertion is spot on, even with facts, but your bias towards homosexuality stinks.

To the OP this feeling will be thr forever, just find a way to live with it. Talking from experience.

tobechi74:
Simp

When Nollywood actor Pet Edochie fumed at the young men kneeling before a woman, he was backlashed. Pet was comparing happenings in his youthful age against  the youth in this generation. The traditional Igbo man is highly placed in the society. During traditional wedding,the woman kneels down to propose to the man.The one who kneels begs the other for a favor.A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man talkless of a woman . He only kneels for the gods who he recognizes as more powerful than he is.

Pet is  not alone. Many men have noticed a decline in the masculinity of men. The Alpha male movement and redpill movement are attempt to correct this imbalance.When did thngs change? When did man begin to loose his ego to stoop so low to kneel before a less powerful being. Was the change sudden or gradual?

Women were seen as irrational and emotional.Men were the rational and strong willed. Men were taught to act like men They had to suppress their emotion close to their heart. Men should never cry in public.  Expression of vulnerability  is a sign of a weak man.  Men are closed minded, rigid and structured. He should not seek fun .Men. Should always be in power, strive for control, compete.They lack empathy necessary for effective communication and connection.

In early days, male children joined their fathers in the river fishing or the forest haunting. Female spent their time with the mothers cooking. Each gender know his role. You hardly see a man in the kitchen or a girl hunting. Men learnt to act like men and women learnt to act like women.Then came the industrial era. Lands meant for farming and hunting was taking over by the government to build factory. The owners of the land were jobless.To offer compensation, the men were integrated as workers in this factory. Their male children were not allowed to follow dad to work.son stays at home with the mum while Dad went to work. Father leaves home as early as eight and comes home by six. He is exhausted, he sleeps to get strength for the next day. Fathers became absent in their son’s life. The role of dad in son life began to reduce while the role of mum in son life began to rise. Mummy passes over her feminine qualities to growing son.

Then came education. Female involvement in  education at an early age especially science and  law improve her reasoning abilities (masculinity) . Female take part in competitive games like the male counterpart. This improves their aggression.These women ended up as heads of organization.They took  decision and gave instructions . These women began to have a thirst of power . Their masculine qualities were awoken.

Girls  who enjoy highly competitive games with a desire to win also increases their aggression (masculinity). We tag such women names like Tomboy. They are ladies with highly developed masculine side and poorly developed feminine side.. Such masculine girls are attracted to  the beta guys. If a man is more masculine in nature,he will be attracted to a very feminine woman who will compliment his energy. Balance men prefer neutral women.. Masculine girls at attracted to a feminine guy or sisi or beta guy . Such guys are few as society teaches guys to wear the Alpha mask. She can only find solace among her fellow feminine women. This is the origin of homosexuality- . Heterosexual are no different from homosexual as both seek balance .

Society has widened this energy balance over the years. Civilisation is bring closing the gap. Homosexual are closer to achieving balance compared to heterosexual. Yet, Homosexuals feel guilty for not complying with society expectation. . There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, for it IS what is. However, we need to bear in mind that society at this time is traumatized due to so many centurie conditioned to comply with that. DO we want to fit in? Until WHEN? We need to learn to Love who we are, while allowing others to be what they want to be. Acceptance is the way of Life.

We should understand that each individual hold masculine and feminine qualities within us. When both qualities are not well alligned, the person is out of balance. The traditional gender roles over the years has created highly masculine males on one hand and highly feminine female on the other side.  we are drawn to certain individual that help us correct these imbalance. These highly masculine males become attracted to highly feminine female.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Cityguy: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lol....bad girls are 'good'. If you know you know grin.
If it may help you Op, just think about what she did wrong and imagine her being with another man intimately, smiling to high heavens from pleasure you couldn't give her. Perhaps, it may create some feeling of aversion to help you focus on your new babe cos to me, I don't think this your ex has your time anymore. Finally, most babes, esp those that messed up in the relationship rarely come back cos they may feel the wronged partner may exact revenge. They just develop this thick skin to cope and move.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Anararim(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is not funny but it kind of is to me. The thing about people not being able to forget about their exes is really funny sometimes even though they know that they will never get back together. You need to be strong and move on.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Thogar46: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
It is not strange to not be able to get over an ex especially if it was you ex that left you. Either way life still goes on and at some point in time you will forget all about your ex and move on. For now i should just keep on thinking about your ex.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by DasaintHope(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Makanaki127:
I was once like dis in 2016 after my GF broke up with me, make I no lie I almost kill myself out of depression, as d gal Sabi Bleep die, and anytime I remember the sex aspect wen I done miss I go like call her back, she is also very intelligent gal, she graduated with distinction back then in OND, I was down then like really down
But today I have move on completed but I can't love any gal again, I shall just day use my brain and I'm proud to say na gals day beg me to be serious with dem, some say am rude and dis am that but it just it, I day Bleep anyhow and the most sweet part of it I'm now a player, I can lie for Africa, I'm happy to be mumuing gals

Excuse me bro, seems I know you personally, are you my village man kd70. if you understand this, then na you.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Pweetyccee(f): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.
grin
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.
Iswear una no get joy for dis forum
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Cohelm(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
People will keep on telling you that when you break up with someone you should move on but that is not what they do when it happens to them If you can't forget your ex after years then you should keep on thinking about them because it helps you to heal.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by timisquare82(m): 1:31am On Dec 23, 2020
You need urgent deliverance better go and meet prophet doctor Sotitobire in his special room for deliverance

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.