Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Soul Age Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Soul Age Are You? (48860 Views)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Soul As Entity - The Billyonaire / How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
http://lonerwolf.com/soul-age/

They say life is a "journey, a "school" and is here to teach us "important lessons". But why?

Have you ever considered the possibility that the lessons we learn and wisdom we accumulate in this life, extends into other lives? Is it perhaps possible that our life is not the only journey of experience, advancement and maturing - but the whole of conscious existence is?

Is it possible that reincarnation, also known as metempsychosis, is responsible for the tremendous range of world views, instinctual drives and essential life decisions we make?

What makes us so different from one another? What makes one person wise beyond their years, another driven by power, and another childlike, despite their age?
[img]http:///mCaugf[/img]

Regardless of whether you believe in, or entertain the possibility of reincarnation or not, you will find that the following Soul Ages theory applies to the vast variety of people in your life.

What Exactly Is A "Soul Age"?

According to the Soul Age theory, man doesn't have simply one shot at living and learning. He has multiple lifetimes in which to grow, learn and mature.

Soul Ages are based on the different levels of advancement a soul obtains throughout its reincarnational journey. As a person progresses through the hierarchy, paying off karma as he or she advances, it is said that he or she is free to return to universal and infinite consciousness at the end, achieving final liberation.

Some call this the state of "nirvana", others "heaven" and others "paradise".

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
The 5 Soul Ages

Understanding the different levels people exist on is a useful way of developing empathy, understanding and insight. These are all essential keys to furthering the process of inner evolution, or Involution.

Below are the 5 Soul Ages in order from 'beginner', to 'intermediate', and then to 'advanced'.

1. Infant Souls

Primary Focus: Being alive.

Lessons To Learn: Basic life skills, survival, mortality, physicality.

Key Characteristics: Raw, untamed, playful, excitable, unsophisticated, tribal, cautious, childlike, group-reliant, hunter-gatherers.

Also known as Newborn Souls, these souls are just starting out their journey on earth. The earth being a new and unfamiliar plane of existence to these souls, their initial lessons on earth are to adapt to the ways of earth. They are learning the basic survival skills of the human body - heat, cold, hunger, etc. and protecting themselves from the extremities of the earth plane - rain, sun, snow etc. People with newborn souls are often perceived by others as being ignorant, childish and innocent to the complexities of life. Possessing a very simplistic understanding of life, and a genuinely guileless approach to the world, Newborn Souls find it hard to adapt to 'civilized society'. Instead, they prefer familiar clans, tribes and groups of people in wild, untamed environments.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
2. Baby Souls

Primary Focus: Belonging to the society.

Lessons To Learn: Social structure, rules, roles, human relations.

Key Characteristics: Compliant, regimented, dutiful, role-defined, absolutist, proprietous, disciplined, traditional, strong values.

Having learned the basic survival skills on earth, the soul is ready for its next phase on the soul evolution ladder. Also known as Child Souls, these people seek to make meaning, order and stability out of the chaotic and uncertain nature of life. Perceived by other people as being clean, modest and rigid, Child Souls tend to be very conservative, religious and rule-bound. The Child Soul's beliefs and senses of self are defined by their culture and traditional moral or religious system. People at this stage of soul evolution thrive when they are members of a group, society, religion etc. They prefer environments/places with clearly-defined rules and laws they can abide by. They are extremely religious and are often the fundamentalists in the religion they belong with.

1 Like 3 Shares

3. Young Souls

Primary Focus: Independence.

Lessons To Learn: Personal-advancement, free will, personal-achievement.

Key Characteristics: Ambitious, competitive, innovative, material gain, enterprise, freedom, individualism, self-centered, self expression.

Also called Teenage Souls, these people often live by the maxim "my way or the highway". The Teenage Soul, similar to an adolescent, seeks independence, social status and material gain. Essentially, these people are agents of change and are responsible for many of the greatest advancements in the world. Young souls are the movers and shakers of the world. Driven and externally focused, Teenage Souls tend to be "workaholics". These souls often have very little concern for spiritual matters nor interested in life after death. They are usually well-grounded in their bodies and on earth. Their drive for money is high, and unlike mature souls, may not have any concerns how they get the money or the consequences on their environment just once they can make the money.

4 Likes 4 Shares

4. Mature Souls

Primary Focus: Interpersonal harmony.

Lessons To Learn: Empathy, psychological stability, interdependence, self-awareness, relationships.

Key Characteristics: Sensitive, inquisitive, neurotic, diplomatic, introspective, egalitarian, cooperative.

Also known as Adult Souls, these people enter life seeking interpersonal and psychological harmony. Adult Souls are often perceived as being neurotic but caring. Focusing on the inner world, these people often struggle with the complexities and subtleties of life. The mature soul is liberal, relationship-orientated and visionary. Life is no longer about survival, role-filling or material gain for the Adult Soul, but about understanding, empathy and camaraderie. At this soul stage, the soul begins to feel deep within that there is more to life. They begin to get disenchanted with the ups and runs of the world. They start to ask questions such as , 'what is the purpose of life?'. While they may be religious and belong to religious groups or societies, unlike their baby soul counterparts, they are hardly religious fundamentalists. They are more liberal in their religious affiliations than the baby souls. For example, while the baby christian soul would argue with the bible that the bible forbids women from holding key positions in the society and apply it to today's world, the mature soul would rather understand the times and context of the bible when the scripture was written and how it applies to that point in history.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by bigfrancis21: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
5. Old Souls

Primary Focus: Spiritual fulfillment.

Lessons To Learn: Non-attachment, autonomy, wise counsel, spiritual awareness.

Key Characteristics: Solitary, spiritual, detached, philosophical, humanitarian, tired, unmotivated, empathetic.

At the end of the reincarnational cycle comes the Old Soul. Having already experienced the previous 4 stages of existence, the Old Soul has well-rounded knowledge of society, relationships and the world at large. At this point, the Old Soul finds day to day life very uninteresting, and little can surprise or compromise their self-assurance. Relaxed and philosophical about life, Old Souls radiate depth, calmness and wisdom. The Old Souls focus is on self-actualization and self-fulfillment. To the Old Soul, life is an interconnected tapestry - one of which they strive to become One with. Being full of wisdom learned from multiple lifetimes on earth, they are full of wisdom and are often teachers to younger souls.

Although most people don't fit strictly within each category, often overlapping others, many people tend to inhabit one Soul Age more than the other.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by EyeofHorus: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Definitely an Adult/Mature Soul. It seems like whoever wrote that part sat down and studied me.

I've never really been moved by material things. The only thing that interests me is trying to understand why this world is so fvcked up and the rationale behind God's plans. Of course money is needed for comfort in this journey called life, but surely, isn't it a mystery that...we...ARE?

Bigfrancis21, thanks for this lovely thread.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?

My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

I'm not crazy, I know what I'm saying.

I'm also a hollering pentecostalist tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by EmperorLee(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:
I wonder if a soul can be stuck in the same level for different cycles...or even be demoted to animal status...?
My late dog used to be a human. Oh she had a lot of baaaaad karma, so bad she came back as an animal. When you're so evil, horribly, disgustingly evil, you reincarnate as lower lifeforms to start your penance. grin grin

Just when I thought the op's post is complicated, you just had to post yours cheesy.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by worlexy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Idk
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Temmytea70(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Venzal: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Over 90% of Nairalanders will not read more than the first few paragraphs of this thread.

Let's carry out a little poll to prove or dis-prove my assertion. wink

If you read the whole thing click 'share' of you didn't read it all click 'like'. No cheating grin

Update:

Thanks for participating in this poll. The results are in. And my assertion was almost correct. Turns out that that 90% was an exagerrated figure. All the same I know my people grin

135 Likes 73 Shares

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by sexymoma(f): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
What i know is I am a sanguine... If una like make una talk say ma words nor tally... I'm a Sancho

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Mskrisx(f): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by nwachinemelu(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
What is this one saying

4 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by seunny4lif(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Ahmed0336(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Venzal:
Over 90% of Nairalanders will not read more than the first few paragraphs of this thread.
infact i am one of em. In oda news either team young or mature souls. Make nobody quote me o cos i no read am grin
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:

park your motor @ agege fast...
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by olarhtunji(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Histrings08(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pfft
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Irishrena1(f): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Too long. Somebody please summarize
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Chubhie: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
.Have watched myself evolve the different levels to an old soul. The non attachment part was quite difficult for me to fully accept and integrate!

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by skydancer: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
And what if you have all of these traits?
Of course with the exception of having any two conflicting ones.
Re: What Soul Age Are You? by xender(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Which kind thing be this

5 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by shamecurls(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
I would have graduated with a 1st class Honours if i could read all of this epistle at once.

Summary please!

6 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Venzal:
I'm guilty of dis,,,, grin grin grin

Such a post should be in Psychology section, if there's anycheesy

Psychologically, few pple read such long epistle angry

1 Like

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Venzal: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
infact i am one of em. In oda news either team young or mature souls. Make nobody quote me o cos i no read am grin
Lmao... The thing is truly long tho. And only 'weird' people take interest in topics like these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Freiburger(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ishilove:

I see someone moving towards self awareness.

3 Likes

Re: What Soul Age Are You? by Harmored(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.