Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) (6406 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. / Note:: How Women Ask For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) by Openbusiness: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) by Rickmann: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
czarr:
Girls are like water they take the shape of the vibe of their environment and the individual they are attracted to or want to be involved with.
That means girls are different people at different places and can have different personalities to different men(people)...because women are conformist by nature.

Women ask how you got their numbers so they won't break character....what if you got their number from someone she respects at her church and she is a runs girl....she has to know so she would not think you are a client and then her reputation at church is at stake.

What are your thoughts?

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) by Rickmann: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2020
FrankBass281:

I want to start a business of my own.I want to start making and selling popcorn.I am just waiting for ASUU to call off their strike so that students can return

Nice one...Goodluck
Re: Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Na true........nice reason....

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) by borednhorny: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
czarr:
your profile picture looks like you lost your sense on the ground and you looking for it...if you have nothing meaningful to say find your level.
you don make she comot the profile picture

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) by ambitiouschap17: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
czarr:
your profile picture looks like you lost your sense on the ground and you looking for it...if you have nothing meaningful to say find your level.
Finish her

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) by AlphaSoul: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
czarr:
Girls are like water they take the shape of the vibe of their environment and the individual they are attracted to or want to be involved with.
That means girls are different people at different places and can have different personalities to different men(people)...because women are conformist by nature.

Women ask how you got their numbers so they won't break character....what if you got their number from someone she respects at her church and she is a runs girl....she has to know so she would not think you are a client and then her reputation at church is at stake.

What are your thoughts?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! / Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.