Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals (1165 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by queenamawo: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
BBNaija Reality TV star and second-runner up, Rebecca Nengi Hampson popularly known as Nengi has revealed that her boyfriend of two years has refused to pick her calls after the BBNaija lockdown season 5 show.

During the media tour of the 2020 top five finalists, she told the host of Naija FM today October 1st that her boyfriend who she was dating before she entered the Big Brother house has been giving her attitude and has refused to pick her calls.

https://queenamawo.ng/i-think-my-boyfriend-has-broken-up-with-me-nengi-reveals/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
He's prolly upset with how Laycon worked on your ass and moreso the the way you were giving it to him in the pool. Hardly any man would tolerate that except he doesn't love you

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by solmus: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
undecided

Your sponsor you mean

All this Vagina people sef...

Laycon your money don go be that.... If and when Nengi set her paws on Laycon his money would end in one week and he won't see her pant

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by Mattressdoctor: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by tobechi74: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
You wish he breaks up with u so u move in with Laycon

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by Emerald04(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by Kriss216: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
We know where all these are heading to. Laycon, guard your money diligently!

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
This should come as good news for Ozo and Laycon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by Mayng01(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
What do you expect? With all the immoralities you people get engaged into in your big brother naija house. Slots & hoes. Spit.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by DenreleDave(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Laycon don't fall for this scam

Let her go to ozo

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by Deborah98(f): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by phazotron(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
See this mumu talking. What did you expect? A pat on the back? With the one you did in the house plus the one you'll give to all the alhajis and chiefs it's enough for a reasonable guy to run for his life. These Nigerian girls are like burnt rice. Nothing useful.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Chasing men is nothing new to her. She’ll press his mumu button once again. All she needs is time. If all else fails Ozo is still open. She deserves a good man because God will punish any bastard male who decides to manipulate her.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Has Broken Up With Me - Nengi Reveals by Depressed101: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
He's prolly upset with how Laycon worked on your ass and moreso the the way you were giving it to him in the pool. Hardly any man would tolerate that except he doesn't love you
there was nothing there. I would be proud of her if I were her boyfriend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest / 15+ Crazy/Fun Facts That You Should See/Know Now (PICTURES) / Between A Girl Who Stood By You When You Had Nothing And A Girl Who Helped You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.