Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) (75894 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Enudapan: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by okoloemmalex(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
lalasticala, I hope you dey see wetin these people dey post this night?

BBN housemates don dey really show say them nor get sense. they have got nothing to offer.

opportuned scallywags, the way they have conducted themselves shows that these set of individuals 're daft.

don't approve this BBN stuff again @Seun

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by primestreams: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Excuse
Trust Nigeria girls at own risk

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
If you had won, he would have been at the grand finale.

But this looks like an after-show strategy to me. She's trying to tell Laycon that she's free now.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Tonniex: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
she get boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Public toilet

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Hoojay(f): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
Ozo got her. She doesn't got Ozo. She got Laycon.
u made me laff hard

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Justkatty(f): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
She might be playing tricks to get Laycon oooo�, guy man be wise. Hmmm what do I know sef?�

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by tfash96(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Come date me now my PENIS no too long and e no short. U go enjoy am as I go dey pour akamu on your face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
I can't say I blame him
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
You dey vex oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by manontree: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Foolish something
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by FrankBass281(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoonSung:
Laycon stay away from this girl, na brain she dey use..
hmm,,you sabi,,you deserve one bottle of ice cold mortuary standard heineken
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by brain54(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:
The guy is insecure. Move on dear. You're better off.
OK o ..na u secure pass. madam security!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Hoojay(f): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
okoloemmalex:
lalasticala, I hope you dey see wetin these people dey post this night?

BBN housemates don dey really show say them nor get sense. they have got nothing to offer.

opportuned scallywags, the way they have conducted themselves shows that these set of individuals 're daft.

don't approve this BBN stuff again @Seun

Bro, BBN gists got 2 more months to trend.
I have teeth whitener for you only for 4k, pay on delivery if you're in Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
He is meant to leave you the guy is very smart. Ozo no suppoz reason dis girl mata oo. The girl is very manipulative.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by SammyFX: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
martineverest:
u made me laff hard
No b small laff person wey de follow ozo up n down lik chicken

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
This girl's a coded femme fatale.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by sammuell(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
And laycon no got her undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by gbolswag(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
ozo will pick instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by fubbyy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
do you know it's possible this girl wasn't in any relationship? after my articulations on her games based on my experience with women, I came up with this conclusion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by lomprico(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
there was no boyfriend to start with

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Horlarwaileh(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
What do you expect before. Okay,no problem I will talk to him just give me 3 years.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Pretty liar keep quite you were never in a relationship.

2yrs relationship cannot break up because the guy didn't take your calls..you don't know if he is dead.

Did you go to his house or office? But "you" .I mean "you" assume on his behalf without hearing from him that he has broken up with you. What kind of school girl independence Day parade lie be that.

A relationship that can end on phone for an adult like yourself.seriousely? speculations! ..like that..adult..

you just insulted your self.

You put up that statues so pips take you seriouse like you not a slut while entering the house.

Now that you are out and famouse, it's open season.

Otherwise why so quick to announce to the world casually something so painfull and heart wrenching.

All this girls Una de play with Una life.

Lieing to others is better than lieing to oneself. If he set all this pretenciouse glam life no go help.

You go don deceive yourself too far to return.

16 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:

angry
All these girls sef...
If after 2 years you don't have his friends, parents, siblings or even colleagues number to call and check up on him then you were never in a relationship
YOU WERE SIMPLY A BOOTY CALL...

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
ok... you can try my own line 08052588900 I will pick it !
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:
/
You people just love to abuse the word "insecure".
A man like you follow women dey shout "insecure"?
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
She never had a bf, she just wanted an excuse not to date

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by juniorstar(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
this is the kind of guys ladies like Nengi go gaga for!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by ledamaster(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
Erica dumping him never do una.yall must ship. Just because she dances with him una din start ship.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.