Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) (75895 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by JimmyDarmody: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
JewelJohn:
The guy is insecure. Move on dear. You're better off.
what? He ain't insecure.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by gssdobi: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=94516647]no surprises. She belongs to the streets[/quote
. There should be limit to everything, have respect for other people's religion and belief.
Imagine, if someone used a Koran?.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by gssdobi: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=94516647]no surprises. She belongs to the streets[/quote.
There should be limit to everything, have respect for other people's religion and belief.
Imagine, if someone used a Koran?.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by saphiere(f): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
semyman:

Really
Engrish or what was that?
Latin.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by saphiere(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
pasol4real:

Are u sure u are ok? What’s her business with laycon in terms of relationship? Are we talking about dance here ? You need to go n buy sense for this insult you just gave to Queen Nengi. She loves one man now n that’s OZO. Even the contact she had with the so called bf is just formality she’s already in love with Ozo.
Should I upload the video where she said she got no business with Ozo?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by macof(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
JewelJohn:
whenever a man chooses to respect himself you people will attempt to shame him.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Ekugbeh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
I'm supporting the guy in this case,how can you claim to be in a relationship and still allow people grab you all in the name of a show,and she's somehow stringing ozo along so she could eat her cake and have it.Let ozo have you and leave the supposed boyfriend,i like the fact that hes a no nonsense man,those type of men are highly disciplined
LW not BLW
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=gssdobi post=94531613][/quote]
You are so right. I should have known better undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by okoloemmalex(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hoojay:

Bro, BBN gists got 2 more months to trend.
I have teeth whitener for you only for 4k, pay on delivery if you're in Lagos grin

okay, I yaf hie you
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Which right thinking man go answer you after the kind thing wey happen. grin grin grin

Except Ho.losho and bad b!t.ch things is his fetish grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Ikea81: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
This Olosho no ever get bf. All na format to keep her doors open for higher bidders. I still pity Ozo Sha, cos this one dey aim bubu
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by stonecoldcafe: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
saphiere:
Big Brother Naija 2020 finalist, Nengi has spoken about her boyfriend in an interview with NaijaFM today.

The reality believes her boyfriend before the BBNaija house has broken up with her as he’s refused to pick her calls. She revealed they have been together for about 2 years.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71JqSZhd_D8

Bless her heart. She tried. She really held herself for the fellow. Any future man who has a girl like Nengi would have peace knowing full well that she is very faithful. Please no one should comment on her having a good time and dancing with Lekan. That was always for fun. Na date she dey date, nor b marry. She was certainly allowed to do that
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by imagrg(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
She wants his money.
saphiere:
How please?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by victons(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
JewelJohn:
what brought insecurity to this...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by teebillz: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
martineverest:
audio boyfriend

Finally, someone who understands the game. Whatever script she had surely didn't work according to plans.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by teebillz: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ikea81:
This Olosho no ever get bf. All na format to keep her doors open for higher bidders. I still pity Ozo Sha, cos this one dey aim bubu

Ozo get this girl mumu button. Girl don cry for your matter before? She's lucky that the truly loves her.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by teebillz: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Siscooh:

Full of tricks and manipulation.
I really worry about Ozo's family. Which kind Nengi

The girl is a hard core and tough bitch. But Ozo seems to be her weakness so they will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by pasol4real(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
saphiere:
Should I upload the video where she said she got no business with Ozo?
Pls do n o will up load 10 where she insinuated she can’t do without him
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2020
That video is a coded video for the archives.
Exodora:

Smashing are you for real.
Please I need the video of them smashing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.