Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) (75877 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Openbusiness: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoonSung:
Laycon stay away from this girl, na brain she dey use..
Laycon wey don collect marriage list already grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:
The guy is insecure. Move on dear. You're better off.

Person de rock my babe nyash anyhow you say make I no vex, insecure kill you there undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by peterantai(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
She should move on.
If she didn't know the guy would break up after her actions in the house then she's foolish.

Do you know how the guy would have felt watching her doing all that stuff with ozo

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by nextstep(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoonSung:
Laycon stay away from this girl, na brain she dey use..
saphiere:
How please?

She's codedly telling Laycon she's available now. That one may start feeling that she's worth pursuing, not knowing that her ultimate goal is what he can do for her (both with cash, and connections).

1. Did she ever have a boyfriend in the first place? All was it a plot? "I have a boyfriend" can be code for "you're not my type."
2. I never trust a girl's word; whether they have boyfriend or not is irrelevant. They will do what they will do.
3. I won't even be surprised if she and the current boyfriend are in on this plan.
4. If indeed it's true the boyfriend is not picking, it's because she didn't win.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by CSTRR: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
Ozo got her. She doesn't got Ozo. She got Laycon.
It was scarcity of men in the house that caused her to turn to Laycon.

Laycon and Neo were the only guys in the house at the time.

When prince and others were still there, who give laycon level?

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by ledamaster(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
sammuell:

And laycon no got her undecided
No mind am. Ma #30million dey decieve them. Ma Kidd waya papa dem dey chase her type. Let them not ginger that boy to goan spend all his money on top Yanch o.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
How does it affect the price of website hosting
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
no surprises. She belongs to the streets

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Hoojay(f): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
SHOW ME YOUR 32, FEYIN E! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Next stop... Dubai grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
BBN don finish, still 3 more months to rant and be disturbing person with yeye stories.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Markeenday: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Issokay I will come you for nengi
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Bestvicky16(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
That boy friend of yours must be immature and a gold digger. Would he had stopped taking your calls if you had emerged the winner!
Girl move on jare....
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
I'm supporting the guy in this case,how can you claim to be in a relationship and still allow people grab you all in the name of a show,and she's somehow stringing ozo along so she could eat her cake and have it.Let ozo have you and leave the supposed boyfriend,i like the fact that hes a no nonsense man,those type of men are highly disciplined

Men that are conservative regarding things like that will find it hard to accept all the ass grabbing , ass rocking that happened in the bbn house . If that man also comes from a conservative family , it will be harder to accept her .

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by SATANNIST: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
useless hoe, just say u want to dig it with laycon
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by SATANNIST: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
blaise26abj:

Men that are conservative regarding things like that will find it hard to accept all the ass grabbing , ass rocking that happened in the bbn house . If that man also comes from a conservative family , it will be harder to accept her .
exactly man. i personally wont accept her after all that rubbish. i am sure thie girl must have bleeped after coming out.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Every girl will say this. Bunch of ingrates.
JewelJohn:

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by marislavida: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
SmartProf:
He has evicted you a long time ago. You can now check your substitute list and crawl towards there. No carry your boyfriend like career...even career sef get retirement date, so u've been retired.
����,,, I laff

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
sammuell:

And laycon no got her undecided
Lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Tatashi: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
My sister,move on jare. There are hotter guys out there
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by marislavida: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
why he no go refuse to pick your call when of lay lay lay,,,don press your nyash tire

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Verysmart101: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:
Insecure as how?Who would see her girlfriend misbehave on live tv and clap for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by bluefilm: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Are you sure there's even a boyfriend at all in the first place?

Some of these ladies can hype themselves to the highest.

Meanwhile in reality they are just as empty as a completely flat tire.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by SATANNIST: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
I'm supporting the guy in this case,how can you claim to be in a relationship and still allow people grab you all in the name of a show,and she's somehow stringing ozo along so she could eat her cake and have it.Let ozo have you and leave the supposed boyfriend,i like the fact that hes a no nonsense man,those type of men are highly disciplined
this is the first time i saw u make sense. damn, i will attack anyone that attacks you hence forth. f you got a nairaland war, just quote me and i will troll the person till he enters his grave.
she even boldly said that she doesnt want to end it with ozo so that if the guy rejects her, she will fall back to ozo.
personally , i will never take her back

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Na lie. She doesn't have any boyfriend. All these runs girls na their game be this.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Nobaga500(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
Big Brother Naija 2020 finalist, Nengi has spoken about her boyfriend in an interview with NaijaFM today.

The reality believes her boyfriend before the BBNaija house has broken up with her as he’s refused to pick her calls. She revealed they have been together for about 2 years.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71JqSZhd_D8

No true lover can bear with your activities @ BBN House..

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by cho25bc(f): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol. Why will he pick her calls when she already technically broke up with him on bbn by offering her body freely to ozo and laycon? Wait a minute! So her have a boyfriend? Really? I thought it was a joke when people said so. Besides,one of her exes released a sextape about them both some weeks ago. What man will face all these challenges without thinking twice?

Another thought that came to my mind is maybe she is trying to break up with him to give free pass to laycon now that he's rich and successful. Also,she knew that many wealthy men are already queuing up to have her,but wants to reverse the table and play the victim here. Women are very cunning.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Exodora: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
What is this one saying . Mtcheeeeeew Somebody can't come and dance in peace again .
Is not as if they did anything other than the dancing sef.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Auntie... kilo expect?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by deliveryboy: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Audio boyfriend, Nengi does not have any boyfriend anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Femeto: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
As the guy release sex tape him gbe ja.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Amadaz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
ok... you can try my own line 08052588900 I will pick it !
grin grin grin onye guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.