Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,728 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? (15489 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Why I Don't Go Out Anymore (pics) / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Benprass(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Madibah:
Aswear
I'm dating a girl now without even asking her out
I just collected her number and she's the one calling me everyday now..
Boyfriend scarce Gon o

I have never dated before or ask a girl out
I am 23, I am just focus on God and my goals and vision is this normal.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Instrumentalng(m): 4:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Hehehe lol e pain am well well, Average ugly girl. See how she dey para like fowl wey rain beat. This shows how Insecure and crazy you female folks can be and you guys can't handle rejection or when made to taste your own medicine. Stvpid girl. You will never get to the level 1/100th ladies I rolls with Anuofia...... grin grin grin

All those small small ashawo’s bros leave her
Her eye go sharpen later in life

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Instrumentalng:

All those small small ashawo’s bros leave her
Her eye go sharpen later in life
Ete

How did you got yourself into such foolery cheesy grin
Wisen up oh
No follow person hate who no hate you.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by CastingCrowns(f): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Oloriburuku bastardized ugly rake teeth, Pako face, little LovePeddler Ignoramus fooool, Lol I was being nice with you all this while. Extremely useless nonentity ashiwerey, Who sabi your papa, It will never be well with you. Who dash this Eleribu attention, Eleribu with only smelly stinky pvssy with no single brain In your empty coconut skull......Abi eleyi ti ya were niii. Ogun and Ahmadioha kill you there ugly rude shapeless little bastard.....
chaiii.. please it's ok.. just leave her be, haba u want finish person pikin with insult.. we can all agree to disagree.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2020
CastingCrowns:

chaiii.. please it's ok.. just leave her be, haba u want finish person pikin with insult.. we can all agree to disagree.

Babe I'm not leaving this stupid little rude ugly girl anytime soon. We all have our ugly side which we always try to keep at bay. I was actually even being soft on her until she went awol. Little brat I would slap physically and she will faint for 600hours talking rubbish here. Most of these 2000's kids are so stupid, rude and disrespectful. Fine she no fine, Sense she no get. Just flat boobs and flat face. I will choose the person on your dp 1million times over her. Nonsense little brat......

12 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Oloriburuku bastardized ugly rake teeth, Pako face, little LovePeddler Ignoramus fooool, Lol I was being nice with you all this while. Extremely useless nonentity ashiwerey, Who sabi your papa, It will never be well with you. Who dash this Eleribu attention, Eleribu with only smelly stinky pvssy with no single brain In your empty coconut skull......Abi eleyi ti ya were niii. Ogun and Ahmadioha kill you there ugly rude shapeless little bastard.....
hahahaha

I can't stop laughing....I can feel your pains bro
take it easy ohh
I no wan hear say you drink sniper, this one you're ranting like a lost goat
Ete..it is already well with me ohh
because you begged me for 5h and I didn't give you...you're calling me names
Awon bastard beggar..Don't go and hustle ohh
stay here and be forming alpha male wey u no even be..
Shameless rag...I spit on your stupidity
its you that Ogun and Ahmadioha will kill since you don't want have sense you this HIV Carrier

local pig
I'm waiting for your reply
the attention you wanted is now yours,unam ikot mkpo

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Babe I'm not leaving this stupid little rude ugly girl anytime soon. We all have our ugly side which we always try to keep at bay. I was actually even being soft on her until she went awol. Little brat I would slap physically and she will faint for 600hours talking rubbish here. Most of these 2000's kids are so stupid, rude and disrespectful. Fine she no fine, Sense she no get. Just flat boobs and flat face. I will choose the person on your dp 1million times over her. Nonsense little brat......
hahahaha
I don't know why you're making laugh out loud
You're nothing but a joke to me Boy
Your mother made a great mistake...come and slap me idiot
yeah I was born 2000 but get sense pass you wey born 1908
big for nothing...
senseless monkey
post your picture,let's see if you will make 1% out of 10
Proud, ugly, broke bastard
you go soon chop ban on my matter like one of you did....continue

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

And please stop choosing the fine girl on my dp..cos that's still me on my dinner gown looking sweet and elegant..flaunting my new skin and looks..
I know that's why you're jealous cos all your family members are naturally uglee with you notwithstanding
I wouldn't want to be choosed by a broke monkey please

when you're done hating and spewing thrash
you check my signature

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by seanwilliam(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
jesmond3945:
because it is liability to them and besides once you have money girls will pursue you.
lol.. especially when u dey use small cars like Lexus es330 and iPhone 11.. u don set grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by ennon92(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Preshieben:
And please stop choosing the fine girl on my dp..cos that's still me on my dinner gown looking sweet and elegant..flaunting my new skin and looks..
I know that's why you're jealous cos all your family members are naturally uglee with you notwithstanding

you check my signature
Your outburst is unnecessary, u are a lady for Christ sake...Learn to overlook some things, this will help u even when u move to ur husband's house. Peace!
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by seanwilliam(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

oboy.. e be things o.. grin u no get joy

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Instrumentalng(m): 1:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Preshieben:
SMH
Its so difficult Having an argument with an insane person..you just don't have sense my dear Alpha goat...Enough of the attention seeking
Please swerve let me see something better

Lesbian
Ashawo kobo kobo
Ashawo Japanese
I’m not the cause of your ancestry root of poverty
Time you for carry de pray de look for money
At least make your mama enjoy before she dies
Of hungry and starvation which she will anyways
You carry am de suck Toto
Ebot ikot iwa
Adiok ono uka

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2020
ennon92:
Your outburst is unnecessary, u are a lady for Christ sake...Learn to overlook some things, this will help u even when u move to ur husband's house. Peace!
Sir,if it is that particular guy
I'm tired of overlooking his insult...
I had to put an end to it and I did

I am a very good girl ohh
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by lwsquotes: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2020

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Instrumentalng:

Lesbian
Ashawo kobo kobo
Ashawo Japanese
I’m not the cause of your ancestry root of poverty
Time you for carry de pray de look for money
At least make your mama enjoy before she dies
Of hungry and starvation which she will anyways
You carry am de suck Toto
Ebot ikot iwa
Adiok ono uka
Who b dis one again?
hahaha....the truth is that,the attention you're seeking for is no more there... you and your fellow dogs had enough yesterday
You are even an Akwa ibomite or maybe Cross riverian
There's no point arguing or fighting you
. okay
kap diong idem
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by MrCuteking(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
There's this girl I wanted to go out with this weekend, but when I did a due diligence on my account balance, I decided it was not worth it.

I mean what the hell do I really need a relationship for? When all they do is drain your pocket and we have many issues and problems to worry about, we are still struggling to get on our feet and stuffs like that.

Relationship just isn't worth it for now.

You just spoilt her dream of taking shawama and icecream on first date. Something she will hardly want to buy with her money. Men done wise up Sha.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Deceptionlove: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Sir,if it is that particular guy
I'm tired of overlooking his insult...
Ihad to put an end to it and I did

I am a very good girl ohh

Just keep shut and move on already Ode.....
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Mrscarter(f): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
oboy.. e be things o.. grin u no get joy

Lol.

"Ugly rude shapeless little bastard"...lol I ain't heard that one before..lol he angrygrin
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Mrscarter(f): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Who b dis one again?
hahaha....the truth is that,the attention you're seeking for is no more there... you and your fellow dogs had enough yesterday
You are even an Akwa ibomite or maybe Cross riverian
There's no point arguing or fighting you
. okay
kap diong idem

U should just ignore him.
His insults shouldn't hurt U he don't even know u, so pay him no mind.
But wow U can both insult for Africa lol
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Priam: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Preshieben:

And please stop choosing the fine girl on my dp..cos that's still me on my dinner gown looking sweet and elegant..flaunting my new skin and looks

you check my signature

Sorry to come in, but he wasn't actually referring to you by that line. Read again and understand. Unless comprehension is also not your forté.

He meant the OP's profile pic

7 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by gremp(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
LikeAking:

YES..

But religon and co are the real cos of all the problems in the world today.

Can I expose some things.

Read with an open mind.

Religion and education have taken a center stage of our lives,which is totally wrong.

It shouldn't be that way on a normal day.

Both of the above mentioned culprits have nothing or little to with teaching humans how to coexist with one another.
They focus on diffrent subjects relevant to their fields,even when they talk about how the live with people it almost an empty statement.They dont teach you how.

The main focus of religion is to teach man how to follow and obey God.All their teachings are on this subject.

So people have learnt how to follow God and unlearnt how to create a healthy relationship with their fellow humans.

They have learnt how to love God and hate their fellow humans.

Its God world,not a human world.

Its kinda a trade off.

The knowledge of humanity has been relegated to the abyss.

creating a healthy relationship with our fellow humans is not the main subject matter of this world.When we begin to focus on it the world will become beta.

Quite alright a major part of Christianity is obeying God but we're not forced to do so but to obey of our own accord, to love him of our own choosing, because God doesn't force anyone to love him. Being Christlike is to love as "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son to die for us, and whosoever believes shall not perish but have eternal life" and we're to love others as he loves us.

Please ignore those "Christians" who follow their own wisdom, make and adjust their own morality to suite themselves and deem themselves holy and righteous of their own accord.
Don't judge Jesus Christ by the church, judge the church by Jesus Christ and don't confuse Christ with christians , we may bear his name but we certainly don't always live up to it.
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Madibah:
Aswear
I'm dating a girl now without even asking her out
I just collected her number and she's the one calling me everyday now..
Boyfriend scarce Gon o
Haha grin
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2020
Offpoint1:

I've always wanted to professed my love to you long ago. I was just waiting for the right atmosphere, now that you've created that atmosphere... Let me pour out my heart.

Castingcrowns the daughter of 'liftinghands' will you do me the pleasure of letting me into your heart?
This boy Eh, so you see fine girl you want to snatch Abi
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2020
mrdharkchild:
It's basically annoying when you walk up to a girl not because u want to ask them out, and they'd just be forming shit. Me self de form. It's not easy to walk up to a total stranger to say HI. Girls self, try it. Over here in abroad, if you choose to have 20 dates in 1 day, it's possible. Our backward backyard Nigerian girls can form shit. A girl was walking on d road d oda day carrying heavy loads on both hands and I approached her to help her, she snub me like say I de owe am money. Me self shock. If them no come for u now them go de go church go de call Jesus name in vain
grin grin grin

Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
There's this girl I wanted to go out with this weekend, but when I did a due diligence on my account balance, I decided it was not worth it.

I mean what the hell do I really need a relationship for? When all they do is drain your pocket and we have many issues and problems to worry about, we are still struggling to get on our feet and stuffs like that.

Relationship just isn't worth it for now.
Hmmm they will not understand they are too selfish
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2020
ZIINI:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin
Wickedness grin
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2020
NihiIist:
Gone are the days when I stress myself over a girl. These days if I try to toast her and she do shakara , I just leave her alone and move on. Next time I see her I just pretend like I don't even know her.

But generally Sha just have money and a decent ride, that's enough to do the toasting for you.
Exactly you get it, you don't necessarily need a ride, nowadays since women think car equals money there are places guys and borrow car as low as 6k subject to conditions to dupe this girls
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by fuckaholic25(f): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2020
Preshieben:
i don't like fighting girls, so you just respect yourself and let me face the guys..

Mtcheew, as if you're even pretty

Bera maintain your lane ohh
she fine pass u sha
Re: Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? by fuckaholic25(f): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2020
TheCork:

Yes they did. Anyways can we talk about politics & no more sexxxx talk please.
. ... so y did Donald Trump' agree wit APC & not PCP? smiley
ask ur grandfather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.