Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome (6926 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ogunfe angry angry

190::

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
Igbotic bat undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ofenmanu Malu undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
Kiss my ass, shocked

Look at you koolchicoo, you're old, you remind me of my uncle greg such a good fella

go back home and live on your retirement pension koolchicco, ure old angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2011

Kiss my backside, shocked

Look at you koolchicoo, you're old, you remind me of my uncle greg such a good fella

go back home and live on your retirement pension koolchicco, ure old angry

Coming from a female crack head>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>190!!

Now you know why I'm not surprised. Anu gboko! undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
LOL, please this was all fun, dont take it personal grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2011

LOL, please this was all fun, dont take it personal grin grin grin
Why do peeps always take me seriously? grin Na joke me dey oh. wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
, I had 2 say it before mukina go say na fight we dey!!

anyway back to topic: virgins rule
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
Lol. cheesy

@OP

I loff Lola Virgins. tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2011
koolchicco:

Why do peeps always take me seriously? grin Na joke me dey oh. wink cheesy

Cause YOU, D-SENSE, RAGHOGGZ, PHATE, TOSIN & AVOCADO dont know when to quit angry angry
That is why I am gonna get the biggest switch from the bush and discipline u guyses! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Cause YOU, D-SENSE, RAGHOGGZ, PHATE, TOSIN & AVOCADO dont know when to quit angry angry
That is why I am gonna get the biggest switch from the bush and discipline u guyses! angry angry

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Mygoldie(f): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
koolchicco:

hahahahahahaha,see mouth.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Koleman(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2011
ogugua88:

3 GBOSAS! Tell am say they can't have cake and chop am finish! The same people that claim they love all and don't condone violence judge everyone and scream "My enemies go die by force in Jesus name!" That one na the new peace treaty abi?

Oga make I tap fresh palm wine for you. Sit down sha, I go come.
ogugua88:

3 GBOSAS! Tell am say they can't have cake and chop am finish! The same people that claim they love all and don't condone violence judge everyone and scream "My enemies go die by force in Jesus name!" That one na the new peace treaty abi?

Oga make I tap fresh palm wine for you. Sit down sha, I go come.
me go dey wait for my palm wine ma
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sorry o. I drank some.

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by BABE3: 1:24am On Mar 11, 2011
Props to all fajins (virgins by choice) out there!!!, WE too dey try!, temptationS here and there, U know, lol, Niggas, keep it up!
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Koleman(m): 1:38am On Mar 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Sorry o. I drank some.

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Koleman(m): 1:43am On Mar 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Sorry o. I drank some.

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Mobsync(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
ANTI-VIRGiNs
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Vansnickers: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ur Celebrity Crush. / Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement / VIDEO: Daughter Of The President Of Congo,in Shameful Scandal As Sεxtape Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.