Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome (6928 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

Crazy guy grin

Inkerd watch out he is deceiving u cos he gatz eyes only for u know who lipsrsealed

I don't want him. He's too sheisty for my linking tongue.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by sweetguy10(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2011
Atreides:

I swearr that is so annoying! 'Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity'. Seriously? Like it's that hard to get de-vriginized. Smh. .

Lol , don't mind them they are just jealous of you
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by sandraa(f): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

u mean liking?
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

u mean liking?

lmao grin. Yes, thanks for the correction. It was a typo.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Okay im not longer shisty!

MARRY ME!!

@post
Virgins everywhere!!  grin  grin

sandraa:

u mean liking?

shocked  shocked  grin  grin  grin  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

shes confusingly in love with 190 angry angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Okay im not longer shisty!

MARRY ME!!

@post
Virgins everywhere!!  grin  grin

shocked  shocked  grin  grin  grin  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

shes confusingly in love with 190 angry angry

No thank you. I'd rather go through natural childbirth 1000 times than to marry you grin.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Atreides(f): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
sweetguy10:

Lol , don't mind them they are just jealous of you
Maybe i'm jealous of them small too. grin. I hear the ish is earth-shattering. A body gets curious,afterall.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No thank you. I'd rather go through natural childbirth 1000 times than to marry you grin.

Inkerd date me and i would buy you SUYA!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
Atreides:

Maybe i'm jealous of them small too. grin. I hear the ish is earth-shattering. A body gets curious,afterall.

Sex can be a wonderful thing when experienced but if you're not ready then don't do it wink. Here's a tip I give students when they ask me when they think they're ready: You'll know you're ready when you stop asking yourself if you're ready. When the times comes they'll be no need to question or second guess yourself because you will feel it emotionally. Its a very personal and intimate feeling and when they time comes you'll know.

190:

Inkerd date me and i would buy you SUYA!!

Go away

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
So cos reality ran away its my turn now abi~

190 stay on the topic and I'm gonna tell you this no more. angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Somethin of yesterday
My friend DISCO!! undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Goldieluks: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Biology 101,you don wake? angry grin undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

Biology REALITY101,you don wake? angry grin undecided

Yeah morning dear
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Goldieluks: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Yeah morning dear

Good afternoon.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
Reality wateva

Quit trying 2 derail this thread I wont talk about it again undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
190(f) grin grin. please stop talking to Reality otherwise you'll get reported and banned. tongue

Let's take heed to Jaybee's advice and stay on topic grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin (m) does it mean reality is Jay-Z's rite hand man!

@Topic

Virgins rule undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  grin

I agree virgins drool rule cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

Good afternoon.

Aww my bad,

@topic virgin or not IDGAF as long as shes not fat and ugly I'm cool with it
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 190: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  grin

I agree virgins drool rule cheesy

Keep disagreeing cos U know the damage done!!
Your dowry would be split in half

@Topic
Virgins dey make me vex !! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Keep disagreeing cos U know the damage done!!
Your dowry would be split in half

@Topic
Virgins dey make me vex !! angry angry

angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
I've got myself a virgin. Thank gawd!
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by mash2(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2011
birgin! who want birgin with all the wahala u go do,  ego come dey cry, dey pour blood, upon dat na man go do all the work, she no go contribute.  Abeg I no wan see birgin or hear any birgin wan join NL o!

, sweet experienced juicy lady por anyday!

grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by roymary: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2011
Well, if your maloliness is beyond average, you wouldnt want a virgin, i never wanted one; they dnt work for me. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by mash2(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
@roymary, u bet! I like few troubles in my life, a girl who doesnt know exactly how "it" fits doeasnt sound like less trouble for me,

dont we all agree experience beats all? , grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by johnjoel(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
what nonsense silly poster who cares about being a virgin syndrome bullshit
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2011
johnjoel:

what nonsense silly poster who cares about being a virgin syndrome bullshit
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by MrCork17: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<< Disvirgined MzD@rkSkin wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<<< Disvirgined MzD@rkSkin wink

Wrap a rope around your neck and bungee jump tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
Virgins girls RULE

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6suO7L6BPEc&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
Seriously! Who is responsible for teaching ^^^ how to post videos?
SLAP & KICK yourself. undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^^ cheesy cheesy

is that why you are madly in love with me (smashes mzd ass with left hand)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them / When She Removes Her Shoes And You See This Kind Of Toes ( PHOTO) / 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.