Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome (6927 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by MrCork17: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Wrap a rope around your neck and bungee jump  tongue

MzD@rkSkin<<<<<< throws french kiss on her rolling nyansh! tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
190::

^^^ cheesy cheesy

is that why you are madly in love with me (smashes mzd backside with left hand)
angry angry

Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin<<<<<< throws french kiss on her rolling nyansh! tongue
tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by ayomide202(f): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2011
let the 'truly innocent ones' visit not the romance part!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 06, 2011
Exactly
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 2:04am On Mar 06, 2011
Nairaland women are capable of such:

see video:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9QTMTlxnq0&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Advocator: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2011
The only girl that I think is v-i-r-g-i-n in this site is tpiah, because that girl is always lost when s-e-x is being discussed. The rest from a different angle are so experience than kyla the p-o-r-n star. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by roymary: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2011
^^^^
Oh my! You are so right! Tpiah has cobwebs in her paata! No one goes down there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2011
i once tried cleaning the cob webbed closet of tpiah but the spiders where too much

i ran away
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2011
Advocator:

The only girl that I think is v-i-r-g-i-n in this site is tpiah, because that girl is always lost when s-e-x is being discussed. The rest from a different angle are so experience than kyla the p-o-r-n star. grin
roymary:

^^^^
Oh my! You are so right! Tpiah has cobwebs in her paata! No one goes down there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Smh. Shame on the both of you undecided.

And if she is a virgin, is that a bad thing? Did it suddenly become a crime?
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by roymary: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2011
^^^^

With all due and undue respect; shame on you too Ma! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by InkedNerd(f): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2011
roymary:

^^^^

With all due and undue respect; shame on you too Ma! grin

For what? Defending her?
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
The Ignorance in this thread is stag-erring ( Inkerd nerd 2011 )
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2011
And who are the dundees and m.orons bringing me into this thread? I dont post on virginity topics here because they`ve been done to death in the past and i don contribute tire. Advocator get off my back will you? No pun intended. Abi dem send you. Im like 30 years your senior so please face your agemates abeg. Mo tie nse egbe e ni? Small boy like you.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by MrCork17: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
tpiah!. Sweeery just ignore them, 4real. . By the way, u a virgin? undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
Joyblinks or whoever is the current flame, abeg come carry 190 so he can stop disgracing himself with horniness all over the forum. Roymary`s case no be today- whoever fancies him (or her) should come carry am plz.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2011
Tpia would never change!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2011
^I hope you`re not trying to play victim.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^ sadly i am grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by roymary: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

Joyblinks or whoever is the current flame, abeg come carry 190 so he can stop disgracing himself with horniness all over the forum. Roymary`s case no be today- whoever fancies him (or her) should come carry am plz.

shocked Agbaya ni auntie yi sha!
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by xxTosinvillexx: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2011
Tpiah
Pls come again, you said you're 30yrs advocator senior? still have some pride to show for it? u suppose to don dey relegate by with those wrinkled face u always pancake wit powder. Omo odun melo gan ni e ti o je kari imu min?¿¿

Roymary
Point of correction, she's not auntie but madam.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by waterworks(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2011
@ poster true talk. I agree i am even guilty too. But this is a matter that has to sides. The topics surrounding virginity on this forum are both at extremes. I.e i cant marry her b cos she is not a virgin or i have been with so many girls now i want to settle down how can i find a virgin? many men on here make it seem like it is absolutely thier right to sleep with many girls even virgins but can only respect and marry/settle down with a virgin. My point is most girls on here and women too are only using attack as a form of defence. (which is not good anyhow because of the points you have raised)

As for the matter of glamorising sex. im not against sex or glamorising it. iT should not be hidden or seen as something to be ashamed of. glamorising sex for teens on the other hand is different. Sex in its own rights should not be a venturing area for teens gbam!
this website is not censored either and all teens coming here do that at thier own risk. grown adults should not have to hold back because of these teens. We do that everyday in life this website is not about them!

But you do have a point.
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Tpiah
Pls come again, you said you're 30yrs advocator senior? still have some pride to show for it? u suppose to don dey relegate by with those wrinkled face u always pancake wit powder. Omo odun melo gan ni e ti o je kari imu min?¿¿

Roymary
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Koleman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2011
I ve seen everything. Virgin virgin virgin. Naturally its not bad to ve sex. But think of where you re coming from. Its all about conscience. If you re claim to be a xtian or moslem and go to church or mosque, then you should know dat having sex before marriage is wrong. And try to know dat you ve made a mistake by loosing ur virginity. Accept da truth. You were wrong. You disobeyed wat u claim to serve. You call Jesus jesus jesus but you dont do wat he says. Think of that! But if you not a xtian or moslem den no problem. Have sex before marriage coz it natural and good to you. Pple think pls think. Make ur choice. Either be called a xtian or moslem and keep ur virginity till marriage or stop going to church or mosque and have sex de way you like. Choose. Anybody who see's something wrong in what i just said should say it! Becos i know i ve closed de whole chapter!
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Koleman(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
I ve seen everything. Virgin virgin virgin. Naturally its not bad to ve sex. But think of where you re coming from. Its all about conscience. If you re claim to be a xtian or moslem and go to church or mosque, then you should know dat having sex before marriage is wrong. And try to know dat you ve made a mistake by loosing ur virginity. Accept da truth. You were wrong. You disobeyed wat u claim to serve. You call Jesus jesus jesus but you dont do wat he says. Think of that! But if you not a xtian or moslem den no problem. Have sex before marriage coz it natural and good to you. Pple think pls think. Make ur choice. Either be called a xtian or moslem and keep ur virginity till marriage or stop going to church or mosque and have sex de way you like. Choose. Anybody who see's something wrong in what i just said should say it! Becos i know i ve closed de whole chapter!
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Koleman(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Tpiah

Roymary

Snappia must be in her 50's undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mukina told me tpiah is in her 60's
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
grin  grin My grand mother is in her 60's grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by koolchicco: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by 197(f): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
Koleman:

I ve seen everything. Virgin virgin virgin. Naturally its not bad to ve sex. But think of where you re coming from. Its all about conscience. If you re claim to be a xtian or moslem and go to church or mosque, then you should know dat having sex before marriage is wrong. And try to know dat you ve made a mistake by loosing your virginity. Accept da truth. You were wrong. You disobeyed wat u claim to serve. You call Jesus jesus jesus but you dont do wat he says. Think of that! But if you not a xtian or moslem den no problem. Have sex before marriage coz it natural and good to you. Pple think pls think. Make your choice. Either be called a xtian or moslem and keep your virginity till marriage or stop going to church or mosque and have sex de way you like. Choose. Anybody who see's something wrong in what i just said should say it! Becos i know i ve closed de whole chapter!

3 GBOSAS! Tell am say they can't have cake and chop am finish! The same people that claim they love all and don't condone violence judge everyone and scream "My enemies go die by force in Jesus name!" That one na the new peace treaty abi?

Oga make I tap fresh palm wine for you. Sit down sha, I go come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.