Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (4496 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

You've said so much without saying anything.
Life is more than what you think man. Decisions are being made.
If I don't feel a thing about her or don't give a Bleep. I can use the exit button.

Foolishness you may say... It is wise for one to think rationally and someone to provide rational advice.

It would only be easier for a man to have done that which you said without thinking if there id no iota of love existed in the first place.

The human mind is more wired than just being redpill... You feel anyone is a LovePeddler. You can get married tomorrow and your LovePeddler Wifey still brings a child for you to father.

One thing I'm very certain of, is that if you knew half of the redpill teachings ,you will definitely not be in the mess you find yourself, and should you happen to be in there,you know the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by SeniorGee(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

OK let me understand you. My gf knows already, her dad I'm planning on telling him but I would do that very soon.
The babes ( gf and her daughter)I like her so much after spending time with them all these years.
I just want to key the man know, maybe it won't be as if he is doing me a favor.
Pregnancy or not, I could have still been with her.

I'm just trying to weigh the options in my life. I dont even know how my mom would feel about it. Already my sis is cool ( I explained to someone already).

I am thinking man. But j would certainly tell the father.

Yes, I am aware she knows but let it be that you are making an independent decision and getting some respect for yourself. I am sure he will understand and take it as a man. You know your mum better so you can handle her.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

The last paragraph you quote 'I had already packed to resume work this month' clearly States I had packed my things waiting yo resume before the result showed up.

That's why I'm thinking of backing out or not.
Your last paragraph reads :
"I'm still confused "
Go check your write up.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

One thing I'm very certain of, is that if you knew half of the redpill teachings ,you will definitely not be in the mess you find yourself, and should you happen to be in there,you know the right thing to do.

OK sir!!!!
I appreciate.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by 4words: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:
I would make this short as possible .I met my girlfriend when I was in my 300 level. I am her first. I met her when she was 18 years old, seeking admission. She is young and beautiful no doubt one of the reasons I'm attracted to her.

She gained admission in unilag because the school I studied in didn't offer the course she wanted. She gained admission that year I met her I had known her for about 8 months already. I was already in my 400 level as she resumed 100 level. We had asexual relationship also ( I deflowered her tho..)

She got pregnant for me when I was in my in my final year in school. It happened as she came back from school, she decided to drop at my place to spend the night. I never knew she was going to that and I was not prepared, if not I could have used protection that night.She called me after like 1 month to tell me she was pregnant. I love this girl so much.
She came to my place begging me not to deny her saying her elder sister also got pregnant for someone but was denied this made her parents mad. Her father had threatened that she must provide who was responsible. I later agreed and I followed her. The father (he is very rich' a senior oil worker) had promised to deal with me if I end up leaving his daughter after my schooling.

He had informed my parents and traveled down tho.. Arrangements were made that I would wife his daughter.
I had doubts that I was the father all those while but I couldn't voice out. On several occasions when I was on my IT in Lagos, this girl would deny me visit after work but prefers to visit me at her own time. My work was not far from yaba o, either she visits me at home or I only come at night claiming she is busy.

Even when I was in school I dont do night calls. Even decline video calls. As per guy wey I be, I sabi say bodi no be firewood cos I was also doing some outings on my own end.
I stay in Lagos too so I understand the rush in unilag especially for year 1 considering her beauty and nice body.

FFWD she gave birth to a girl tho. I just had to accept it but still had my doubts. I could not even tell my mom because she knew of our relationship and might tag me stupid. I had made it in mind after my schooling I would do a DNA test.

I saved some money after service and I could have gotten married this year. I took my daughter which I had already lived secretly to the hospital when I was sick claiming that I wanted her to accompany me. My daughter is already 4 years.
The result came out and she is not mine. I ran the test in another hospital same result. I confronted her and she was in tears, she told me that she was confused and didn't know who the father was, that I was the better option. She had a boyfriend in Unilag who was about 18 years and the sane level with her. She had sex with him before coming back and landed in my place and also had with me. She was ignorant.
Her father threatened her that she most provide the person and there us no where for her to go because I was close by. And she thought u should be the one..she wasn't sure.

The bone of contention here is I already like my daughter and my girlfriend though I'm still very bad. But i have been with her after most if the times after she had given birth. She is in her fathers house.
The father has plans already and I to start work at Mobil in Eket. Following arrangements to marry his daughter he has only two girls and doesn't want them to carry children both without fathers .
I still dont know what to do, should I cancel everything and tell the father? considering the trauma I faced as a students and inconveniences I had while in school.
Will she be a faithful person in future? Will she use it against me?
Do I get her pregnant and speed up with the marriage procedures?
I dont want to regret at the end. My mother won't like it if she knows that the girl is not mine and won't consider her as her grandchild.

Modified: I appreciate your contributions as I am beginning to analyze a lot.

Some friends here and outside has adviced me that I should make it open to the family. If I want to marry her because she left school after pregnancy then I can go ahead and get married to her as someone who gets married to someone with a child already.

She has been on my neck since... She says shee was young and naive that she loves me more. I had been with her all this while. She told me tgat we can have other children also.
I have asked her of the father, she says she doesn't know of his whereabouts anymore. That she never even knew the paternity and thought I'm the one.

My daughter on the other hand loves me so much and my mother likes her a lot.
I still love her tho.. Even tho I had my doubts.
I had already packed to resume work this month.

I'm still confused.

Bro I will advise you marry her if you truly love her and she loves you too. Good enought you already know the status of the child.

People get married to single mum all the time so this ain't a big deal. Trust me the devil you know is better than the angel you don't. You never can tell or predict what the new girl you will go after will turn out to be.

She was 18, just left her parents care for schooling, mistakes are easier to make at that age. So don't crucify her much.

Again, if you truly love her and loves you without traces of doubt, please marry her.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Skmoda360(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

I have decided to make it known to the father. I still dont know what to do. Let it be that I refuse to tell them because if my selfish interest, which is not so.
Better then.......but also be careful of the girl in question she might still be cheating on you, run some checks on her to see if she has truly change....

1 Like

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by egopersonified(f): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Better tell your mum and dad(or uncle) all these before you tell her dad. You are behaving like someone that fell from the sky without family. How does she treat your friends and strangers? Does she easily look down at people or mock other's misfortune?For your info, love is not enough to sustain any long time relationship. Be careful not to become a boy boy to her and her father. Be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by LedRock: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

Thanks so much. That's my plan. I still love her having stayed all this years.
I will let them know. I will take it as a marriage to a single mom. She claims she loves me too.
I spoke to my sister who is only aware and she told me that I have gone too far to back out.
Tomorrow I would battle on moving on and trying to patch up. The other guy or anyone can come up who didn't even face as much as I have.. If I claim to love her. I should do so.
My sister opined so above.
Dude sorry to say you are the biggest fool alive, she loves you and she gave you a child that ain't yours, when will you simps learn? shocked
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by LedRock: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

You've said so much without saying anything.
Life is more than what you think man. Decisions are being made.
If I don't feel a thing about her or don't give a Bleep. I can use the exit button.

Foolishness you may say... It is wise for one to think rationally and someone to provide rational advice.

It would only be easier for a man to have done that which you said without thinking if there id no iota of love existed in the first place.

The human mind is more wired than just being redpill... You feel anyone is a LovePeddler. You can get married tomorrow and your LovePeddler Wifey still brings a child for you to father.

Words from a simp! cheesy Go ahead and marry her, it will end in tears.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
LedRock:
Words from a simp! cheesy Go ahead and marry her, it will end in tears.

You just opened your mouth waaaa!!! Without understanding anything.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by LedRock: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

You just opened your mouth waaaa!!! Without understanding anything.
What is there to understand from a man that can't survive without his babymama's family, you a disgrace simp.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
egopersonified:
Better tell your mum and dad(or uncle) all these before you tell her dad. You are behaving like someone that fell from the sky without family. How does she treat your friends and strangers? Does she easily look down at people or mock other's misfortune?For your info, love is not enough to sustain any long time relationship. Be careful not to become a boy boy to her and her father. Be very careful.

Alright.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by braine(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Anyone who thinks this is a dilemma is simply a gold digger.

She cheated on you.

She KNOWINGLY planted the pregnancy on you as you were the next available guy.

No matter what you do, the child is not yours!

The father may come for his child. What do you do then?

A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler. People DO NOT change.

Do not let the tears fool you.

However, you can carry on if you like charity work in taking care of another man's child tho.

And also if you want to enjoy the girls Father's money and connection.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by luscioustrish(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Let her parents and your mum know the truth with the evidence you already have.
Let's see if her dad will still follow through with the plan, this is marriage and not a relationship...be wise, place all your cards on the table and let no one bully you ontop audio promises.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by nzubeokafor: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
I Think this is fiction.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by nzubeokafor: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
LedRock:
What is there to understand from a man that can't survive without his babymama's family, you a disgrace simp.

You lack understanding. If only you can read.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Angelacruz: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tell everyone
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
luscioustrish:
Let her parents and your mum know the truth with the evidence you already have.
Let's see if her dad will still follow through with the plan, this is marriage and not a relationship...be wise, place all your cards on the table and let no one bully you ontop audio promises.

That is what I am planning on doing.
As for the marriage I have not even decided about that.

After so much time dedication and emotional attachment, its not easy to use the exit button.

I am seeing better advice. I dont even know the next woman I might meet. They are better ones out there too.

This was a life I had already picked up to believe for over 4 years. The love I have had grown.
We are humans.. I need to think about.

Firstly, everyone must know about it.
Next I evaluate my self.
Thanks to your contributions and other reasonable contributions.

1 Like

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzcharles(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti think about it. If you walk away you would lose. Dont mind what all this olodo redpillers are telling you.
In another thread:
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/6156760/chevron-nigeria-sack-25-workforce?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrKM4Ql0rHL_D6M

Them dey sack workers anyhow, naija no save. If you wan be bad guy. Go and marry the fuckn girl give am belle make e born plenty.
As you talk say you dn pack things to start job, let all your/ her family members ( the ones that have been concerned from beginning). Tell them the fuckn truth.

You end up leaving this opportunity to embrace another cheating LovePeddler. Get sense ooo.. If the guy wan come back for future. Make e com, na to claim the girl after all na girl.

Grab the opportunity Nigeria hard die.. Give am belle nothing Go sup. The old man go like you say u dey safe im daughter from shame and you behaved like a gentleman. Reward go come. After all you don suffer, tomorrow na d same guys for this thread go go wife am collect house everything. Say she get pikin before.

If you like waka!!! You go jam babe way go dey bill you steady.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzcharles(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

O men you dey f up upon all your red pills you no sharp.
U wan make this guy leave everything e dn invest for since how many years. All embarrassment ni..
If he walks out, he is going to lose because he is already losing. The babe stands nothing to lose. They are million of guys ready to grab such opportunity.

You dey talk the fada of the babe, nobody dey drag am.. Make the guy jejely go wife am up. Born pikin if the paoa wan come later carry her e dey free...
Shuuu!!!! To waka e think say e easy. Assuming day the babe na poor omo... Make she disembark. He no go train but money dey.
I dn talk am most niggarz dey wife up old women because of moni. If e slip dey for redpill hardguy,

E go lose like pharaoh. No guaranteed future out there bro. He gars smart up for the marriage. They gada wealth come im name. Na oil worker he go be.. Excess bar go fall in, free accomo, wife dey get excess, just get your own children thru am.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzcharles(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
LedRock:

Guy calm down Abeg grin make e wiseup if not baba go lose like pharaoh.
To carry im two legs waka after all the tym e dn troway.. Push simping aside oo
Mistake don sup and na 18 years old she bn dey.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:

O men you dey f up upon all your red pills you no sharp.
U wan make this guy leave everything e dn invest for since how many years. All embarrassment ni..
If he walks out, he is going to lose because he is already losing. The babe stands nothing to lose. They are million of guys ready to grab such opportunity.

You dey talk the fada of the babe, nobody dey drag am.. Make the guy jejely go wife am up. Born pikin if the paoa wan come later carry her e dey free...
Shuuu!!!! To waka e think say e easy. Assuming day the babe na poor omo... Make she disembark. He no go train but money dey.
I dn talk am most niggarz dey wife up old women because of moni. If e slip dey for redpill hardguy,

E go lose like pharaoh. No guaranteed future out there bro. He gars smart up for the marriage. They gada wealth come im name. Na oil worker he go be.. Excess bar go fall in, free accomo, wife dey get excess, just get your own children thru am.
Good night bro and have a wonderful day!
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzcharles(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Good night bro and have a wonderful day!

I go sleep well oo. You dey advice am to run away like fowl. After them don play am e no gel na.

Goodnight bro.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
He's right. When that father comes for his child, he will take all the claims. And when your father in law dare finds out you were not the real father yet enjoyed all the benefits and worse off, knew before you got the job, he's gonna hate you.

I don't know why people like to get themselves into complicated things instead of just walking away.

Goodluck to you. Don't say you were not warned to walk away.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Freelane33(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Meh , this is two way street , double lanes not freelane . If this happen to me as a person , this is what I’m gonna do ... I’ll still act normal and do as I Dey do before ,I won’t change nothing nor expose her . I’ll get married to her and take the job at mobil Eket but “I’ll never mistakenly impregnate her “ I’ll let her know that I want our first born to be around 8-9 before having another baby , so that I can have enough time to save some money and make a brilliant move (greener pasture )that will put her one leg alive and one leg in grave . That’s just how to payback people who do you things that hurt .she is a wicked fellow and she deserve long term punishment ...
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzcharles(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Freelane33:
Meh , this is two way street , double lanes not freelane . If this happen to me as a person , this is what I’m gonna do ... I’ll still act normal and do as I Dey do before ,I won’t change nothing nor expose her . I’ll get married to her and take the job at mobil Eket but “I’ll never mistakenly impregnate her “ I’ll let her know that I want our first born to be around 8-9 before having another baby , so that I can have enough time to save some money and make a brilliant move (greener pasture )that will put her one leg alive and one leg in grave . That’s just how to payback people who do you things that hurt .she is a wicked fellow and she deserve long term punishment ...

Na true See... because if baba work away dey claim redpill... He is at a big loss. He should let the family know.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by baralatie(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Freelane33:
I dey laf you!

you want to come out after 12 years to say to the world you are not the father!
both your family and your in laws will murder in plain sight for being selfish
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by OffsahBoye(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:
I would make this short as possible .I met my girlfriend when I was in my 300 level. I am her first. I met her when she was 18 years old, seeking admission. She is young and beautiful no doubt one of the reasons I'm attracted to her.

She gained admission in unilag because the school I studied in didn't offer the course she wanted. She gained admission that year I met her I had known her for about 8 months already. I was already in my 400 level as she resumed 100 level. We had asexual relationship also ( I deflowered her tho..)

She got pregnant for me when I was in my in my final year in school. It happened as she came back from school, she decided to drop at my place to spend the night. I never knew she was going to that and I was not prepared, if not I could have used protection that night.She called me after like 1 month to tell me she was pregnant. I love this girl so much.
She came to my place begging me not to deny her saying her elder sister also got pregnant for someone but was denied this made her parents mad. Her father had threatened that she must provide who was responsible. I later agreed and I followed her. The father (he is very rich' a senior oil worker) had promised to deal with me if I end up leaving his daughter after my schooling.

He had informed my parents and traveled down tho.. Arrangements were made that I would wife his daughter.
I had doubts that I was the father all those while but I couldn't voice out. On several occasions when I was on my IT in Lagos, this girl would deny me visit after work but prefers to visit me at her own time. My work was not far from yaba o, either she visits me at home or I only come at night claiming she is busy.

Even when I was in school I dont do night calls. Even decline video calls. As per guy wey I be, I sabi say bodi no be firewood cos I was also doing some outings on my own end.
I stay in Lagos too so I understand the rush in unilag especially for year 1 considering her beauty and nice body.

FFWD she gave birth to a girl tho. I just had to accept it but still had my doubts. I could not even tell my mom because she knew of our relationship and might tag me stupid. I had made it in mind after my schooling I would do a DNA test.

I saved some money after service and I could have gotten married this year. I took my daughter which I had already lived secretly to the hospital when I was sick claiming that I wanted her to accompany me. My daughter is already 4 years.
The result came out and she is not mine. I ran the test in another hospital same result. I confronted her and she was in tears, she told me that she was confused and didn't know who the father was, that I was the better option. She had a boyfriend in Unilag who was about 18 years and the sane level with her. She had sex with him before coming back and landed in my place and also had with me. She was ignorant.
Her father threatened her that she most provide the person and there us no where for her to go because I was close by. And she thought u should be the one..she wasn't sure.

The bone of contention here is I already like my daughter and my girlfriend though I'm still very bad. But i have been with her after most if the times after she had given birth. She is in her fathers house.
The father has plans already and I to start work at Mobil in Eket. Following arrangements to marry his daughter he has only two girls and doesn't want them to carry children both without fathers .
I still dont know what to do, should I cancel everything and tell the father? considering the trauma I faced as a students and inconveniences I had while in school.
Will she be a faithful person in future? Will she use it against me?
Do I get her pregnant and speed up with the marriage procedures?
I dont want to regret at the end. My mother won't like it if she knows that the girl is not mine and won't consider her as her grandchild.

Modified: I appreciate your contributions as I am beginning to analyze a lot.

Some friends here and outside has adviced me that I should make it open to the family. If I want to marry her because she left school after pregnancy then I can go ahead and get married to her as someone who gets married to someone with a child already.

She has been on my neck since... She says shee was young and naive that she loves me more. I had been with her all this while. She told me tgat we can have other children also.
I have asked her of the father, she says she doesn't know of his whereabouts anymore. That she never even knew the paternity and thought I'm the one.

My daughter on the other hand loves me so much and my mother likes her a lot.
I still love her tho.. Even tho I had my doubts.
I had already packed to resume work this month.

I'm still confused.

Left to me,love no fit gree make I marry her cause once a hoe,ever a .....
If she can keep it as a secret for so many years,I would never trust her moving forward in the marriage

But since you said you love her and the daughter and doesn't want to go through heartbreak,marry her as a single mom
But let the paternity of the child remain a secret between you,the lady's dad and mom and your mum
It's not necessary you let everyone know she's not urs,the tag of being a bastard might be too much for her to live with
Since you love her,you'd live happily ever after
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Freelane33(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lol , so there are still people in this part of the world that cares about what people say ? Damn .. bro I don’t care , selfishness is a good thing a normal human being must posses , if you ain’t selfish then you gotta lye down for people to step on .. that’s the only way he can punish that wicked lady . Make money from her first before leaving for good . You don’t need to tell anyone that you’re leaving before you leave .. ....DISAPPEAR ..LEAVE AND LEAVE THE MATH FOR THEM TO SOLVE
baralatie:

I dey laf you!

you want to come out after 12 years to say to the world you are not the father!
both your family and your in laws will murder in plain sight for being selfish
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by luscioustrish(f): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

That is what I am planning on doing.
As for the marriage I have not even decided about that.

After so much time dedication and emotional attachment, its not easy to use the exit button.

I am seeing better advice. I dont even know the next woman I might meet. They are better ones out there too.

This was a life I had already picked up to believe for over 4 years. The love I have had grown.
We are humans.. I need to think about.

Firstly, everyone must know about it.
Next I evaluate my self.
Thanks to your contributions and other reasonable contributions.

Everything will fall in place, let the truth be known then you can proceed from there.
You can always marry her but not on a foundation of lies.
All will be well.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by tomaswatts: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). / The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] / Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.