Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,304 members, 7,864,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Romance Without Money! Can It Last? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Without Money! Can It Last? (1648 Views)

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance / Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
Big proff:

Can romance without money last a relationship.

without who's money

the guy's money or the ladies money ?
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by MsPotato(f): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Gabry
Its true, for all women who push this damn lie that there aint romance without finance!

These people have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
A poor man can treat a gal as well as a wealthy one:
- The wealthy one takes you out to fancy restaurants, the poor one shops at Tesco and cook you dinner at home.
- The wealthy one takes you out to Silverbird cinemas, the poor one download movie online and watch it at home with you.
- The wealthy one pays for fancy shopping spree in europe while the poor one walks hand in hand with you in the park looking at the sunset.

Now you may think that the wealthy ones have a better relationship, but in reality they don't, they have an equally rewarding relationship . . . . . . Of course ¨poverty striken/ hungry people who have no idea what to base the value of a relationship with, other than spending power, would tell you the contrary.

I understand where u going and I agree but I do not agree with your first post. I know cause Ive been through it and its hard but its not impossible.

To me, I honestly prefer to be with a man whom have nothing but wants to make something out of nothing. This kinda guys are the guys I cherish adn will always be by his side to face through thick and thin times, hell and heaven, harships and good times. It only makes the relationship and the love grow strongr that I can guarantee each and everyone of you.
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by aminalib(f): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
no it cannot
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by MrCork17: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<<<< Millionaire wink
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by ceeplus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2011
Friendship is like a business which requires capital, if there is no capital the business may not boom.So the answer is tha, it will work but it will not last
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by kaymoney2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ OP No it cant work but
Don't Ask Me How I Know That
undecided sad sad
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by gentlem80(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
OP,

lol, IT CANT/WONT LAST!!!!!, Kapish
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by Kenistry(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2011
@op it cant work
@al its nt a must d moni coms 4rm d guy
@macjive d statement dere iz no romance witout finance is 100% true, d poor guy takin his gal 2tesco shop also uses moni no mata how smal. u si 4 a relationship 2work dere must money either 4rm d guy or d gal.
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by isalegan2: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2011
dayokanu:

But you know thats the truth, You see women everyday sharing gist with their friends about a new guy they met, they wont say they met a nice guy, rather they would be screaming how they met a rich guy.

Meaning the money is more important that anything

Stop picking the wrong women.
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by MRBrownJ: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Ceeplus
A friendship that needs "capital" to thrive is not a TRUE friendship.

@kenistry
Without money, LIFE itself is not possible, let alone relationship. don't get it all twisted.

We all understand what the saying" no romance without finance" means . . . . . Go ask all them golddiggers if they will accept sharing Tesco dinner with you, lol!

Use your brain for a minute, the money you will use to buy YOURSELF dinner is what you will use and share that dinner with your damsel(unless you never eat!?!?!?!)

Now, if you happen to want a fancy damsel that has high exclusive tastes then that's all on you.
Thou shall not try to fart higher than your own asss(French saying)

I would understand a woman who is accustomed to a certain lifestyle (that she can provides for herself) and who wants to continue living on that same level BUT i definitely don't understand the poor hungry broke asss ones that don't know the difference between a Chardonnay and a Sauvignon blanc wanting to be treated to fine dining. . . . . Ultimately, the guy paying for it all is the mugu in the picture!

@all
How do you feel if you know that your gal could be gone, simply if someone threw more money at her than you?! What kind of sad, sorry but also stressful life is that?
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by Brite02(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
@OP. A relationship witout moni wil certainly & 1 day fail believe it or nt v seen it. Gals cn neva b seperatd frm moni in wich eva dey try 2 pretend itz part of dia lyf

So, wen u r plannin on havin a relationship. .plz mk sure u v d source(moni)
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by Tingles(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
@MrBrownJay You are so idealistic <I'm not attacking u, just an observation> It doesn't work according to your theories. . . remember we've discussed this before?
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by MRBrownJ: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^ have we?! Oh well, I guess I believe in my theory. . . . . No matter how desperate hungry, broke asss we would encounter out there.
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by MRBrownJ: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^No matter how MANY
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by VEE2010(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
In the light of truth, I believe money should be considered as one of the reasons for any romance atleast for a start. Any reasonable individual who may intend to go into true relationship must be able to evaluate his financial strength if he must keep a long lasting relationship that may metamorphosed into marriage. Money and attitude represent a symbol of true relationship and perharps, manliness.
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by MsPotato(f): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Those of you whom believes that money isimportant to work a relationship,. I wont say no more but I do hope you guys share the same faith like me one day and than you will open your eyes and knows whats up!
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2011
Holla!
Re: Romance Without Money! Can It Last? by Melahou(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
depends! how about LOVE without romance?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? / What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship / This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.