Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,797 members, 7,862,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her (41205 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by bukatyne(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I believe that anyone who eats should no how to cook. He must not cook better than me though

Cookometers would be a worthy invention.

Saving relationships since 1900.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by NUJABEZ: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

U dey craze

Btos, no need to call names, I was confused due to the way you phrased the thread I responded to.

Are you male or female?
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by angelfallz(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting, thread worthy observation.

It is sounding like 'Nigerian men hate women who earn more than them/well despite the rave about' independent woman'.

Nurture or Nature?

My sister, please don't believe does boys on SM shouting that they want independent women. They just say it because it is trendy to say so. Are there some men that genuinely want independent women? yes of course. But they're not as many as SM would like you to believe.
That is why i always advice men to, "know themselves," "do not pretend to be someone that you're not". If you are the type of men that don't want his wife to be better than him, be open about it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Wizpa(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2020
YoonSung10:
lies lies lies, she is tired!

Simp spotted
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by balitaaluminium(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Orisirisi, this kind of look strange.

For your roofing works, contact Balita Aluminium. we sale All kinds of Aluminium product for house roofing.
For more information, chat me up on 090-38-14-51-66 or better still check my signature.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Toor.

Why?

So many reasons.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
mosesbola:
I am based in Lagos

That is good, i'm also in lagos, let me see if i can find a G or 2.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Munzy14(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:
I will breakup with you and it is not about insecurity. I simply don't fancy men who can cook so well.
Hahahahahaaha what did I read Biko nu... cheesy

You see, alot of ladies are on this table.... Especially those groomed to see kitchen as a woman's second room.. lol

This is deep... but one thing is majority of the greatmen, can as well cook their meal comfortably.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Munzy14:

Hahahahahaaha what did I read Biko nu... cheesy

You see, alot of ladies are on this table.... Especially those groomed to see kitchen as a woman's second room.. lol

This is deep... but one thing is majority of the greatmen, can as well cook their meal comfortably.

My traditional up bringing aside, there are some other reasons why...
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

My traditional up bringing aside, there are some other reasons why...
hahahaha.... ooh!!!, You know is somehow, when food which is a woman's tool to a man's heart via his stomach, becomes no big deal when the man can perform wonders inside kitchen... grin grin

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Munzy14:

hahahaha.... ooh!!!, You know is somehow, when food which is a woman's tool to a man's heart via his stomach, becomes no big deal when the man can perform wonders inside kitchen... grin grin

You see? You even know. grin

It's like losing one of your major bargaining power cheesy
Plus, they tend to be too sensitive...I don't like that in a man.

You should've seen my brothers singing and dancing for me one time when I was cooking one of my special recipes...I was just laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by NUJABEZ: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting, thread worthy observation.

It is sounding like 'Nigerian men hate women who earn more than them/well despite the rave about' independent woman'.

Nurture or Nature?

That's a pivot, though I can assure you that I am looking for a woman who makes more money than me, much more connected, smarter, and is truly independent in every sense of the word. Truly, an independent woman who has things going on for her and will not make me the center of her universe is who I am searching for.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

You see? You even know. grin

It's like losing one of your major bargaining power cheesy
Plus, they tend to be too sensitive...I don't like that in a man.

You should've seen my brothers singing and dancing for me one time when I was cooking one of my special recipes...I was just laughing grin

lol.... ugbu a ka ikwuru eziokwu....

Actually a lady has two major bargaining power, good cook, and good sex...

If you lose one, u shouldn't lose the other one. ... grin

Moreover I wish I can cook well, it will surely guarantee my unborn kids a good meal even when their my mom might be away for work, or other issues.. cheesy

Women get shakara especially when they are done having number of kids they want to.... Then the man name will turn to papa ada!, or papa aboy...... grin
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
NUJABEZ:

Btos, no need to call names, I was confused due to the way you phrased the thread I responded to.

Are you male or female?

My guy read my minicker carefully. You will get your answer.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Munzy14:

lol.... ugbu a ka ikwuru eziokwu....

Actually a lady has two major bargaining power, good cook, and good sex...

If you lose one, u shouldn't lose the other one. ... grin
Right?

Moreover I wish I can cook well, it will surely guarantee my unborn kids a good meal even when their my mom might be away for work, or other issues.. cheesy

For a man, knowing to how to cook basic healthy meals is OK.

Women get shakara especially when they are done having number of kids they want to.... Then the man name will turn to papa ada!, or papa aboy...... grin

Men fear that phase the most, but they tend to relax on their romantic game when the kids start coming. cheesy
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by NUJABEZ: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

My guy read my minicker carefully. You will get your answer.

If you tell me the second coming or rapture won't happen.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by maasoap(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It depends on what those simple corrections are and how you say them.

The way a correction like: "the method you use to add salt just before the soup is done is wrong" will sound to your mother is the same way it will sound to your wife who started cooking since she was 7, especially coming from a man who started cooking when he was 20.

Simple is simple, the problem is that most human beings see correction as insult.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Munzy14(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Right?

For a man, knowing to how to cook basic healthy meals is OK.

Men fear that phase the most, but they tend to relax on their romantic game when the kids start coming. cheesy
yes na.... y do you think some men keep adoring wife weh no sabi cook... cheesy She probably is a champion in bedroom.. lol

Na from knowing basics, perfection go set in.. cheesy

yes, that's the stage women get tired of ogas night disturbances.... And it is very important time if not taken seriously, men drift away into side chick hand... grin
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Munzy14:

yes na.... y do you think some men keep adoring wife weh no sabi cook... cheesy She probably is a champion in bedroom.. lol

More like confused...
Like the one that complained on family section about his wife not knowing how to cook.

"Oga, why did you marry her na? Didn't you notice that in her?"
"I did, but I thought she would improve"

He won't say the real reason he married her. grin

Na from knowing basics, perfection go set in.. cheesy

Naaaaaah!
If the passion isn't there, basics will remain basics.

yes, that's the stage women get tired of ogas night disturbances.... And it is very important time if not taken seriously, men drift away into side chick hand... grin

Men are supposed to do something before things get to that point, but instead, they lose interest in their wives and start to chase side chicks.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
NUJABEZ:

If you tell me the second coming or rapture won't happen.

I'd rather you use your wisdom in its infinite capacity.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Cookometers would be a worthy invention.

Saving relationships since 1900.
lol. You should like my little cousin who doesn't like eating and asked the mom to buy him a machine that will be feeding him. cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

More like confused...
Like the one that complained on family section about his wife not knowing how to cook.

"Oga, why did you marry her na? Didn't you notice that in her?"
"I did, but I thought she would improve"

He won't say the real reason he married her. grin

Naaaaaah!
If the passion isn't there, basics will remain basics.

Men are supposed to do something before things get to that point, but instead, they lose interest in their wives and start to chase side chicks.
of course no one will say it's because the wife sabi bedroom work.... cheesy

You know cooking goes with instinct.... after doing one, u will want to try 2...On a serious note, When u become comfortable with ur man, u will enjoy the fact that he can cook.... As long as he doesn't rub it on you.

Something like? do u see how prostrate cancer is on the increase with men who are a bit advanced, ones u go see a doctor, one thing he always ask them is where Is your wife, is she active....grin e get y.. The moment the last agreed kid drops, madam don begin zip up... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mosesbola(f): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
We make it a date brother...

Akamariner:

That is good, i'm also in lagos, let me see if i can find a G or 2.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by RuggedSniper: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
benjackugo:
An editor at DutchReview, Chuka Phillip-Johnson, has narrated how his ex-girlfriend broke up with him because she was insecure about the fact that he cooks better than her.

IgbereTV reports that he made the revelation that while responding to a question from a Twitter account.

"Have y’all ever dated someone that was jealous of you?" a Twitter user asked.

Chuka responded:

https://twitter.com/beejonson/status/1311822499856908288?s=19
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Munzy14:

of course no one will say it's because the wife sabi bedroom work.... cheesy

You know cooking goes with instinct.... after doing one, u will want to try 2...On a serious note, When u become comfortable with ur man, u will enjoy the fact that he can cook.... As long as he doesn't rub it on you.

Something like? do u see how prostrate cancer is on the increase with men who are a bit advanced, ones u go see a doctor, one thing he always ask them is where Is your wife, is she active....grin e get y.. The moment the last agreed kid drops, madam don begin zip up... cheesy

Lack of sex is the major cause of prostate cancer? Na wah o!
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Galactico4ever(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2020
I love cooking,and she definitely enjoys it.No Qualms whatsoever.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Munzy14(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

Lack of sex is the major cause of prostate cancer? Na wah o!
Av lost two close family friends to that, last one happened around June... Doctors keep hammering on that as huge part of triggers.... We are in a hypocritical country, where people are of hitting the nail on the head.. grin

Too many things to learn every day... cheesy

Some family also has it in their gene, reasons why ones their men get to certain advanced age, boom! the mutation begins.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by bukatyne(f): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
lol. You should like my little cousin who doesn't like eating and asked the mom to buy him a machine that will be feeding him. cheesy cheesy

grin

He has discovered himself to know the part of the process he does not like.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by JIMMY1393: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Healthsco20:
So many accounts with her name on IG, can't figure the real one. Search taooma on insta maybe you can figure

Thanks lol
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by veraiyke(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by JIMMY1393: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Healthsco20:
So many accounts with her name on IG, can't figure the real one. Search taooma on insta maybe you can figure

Found her IG
https://instagram.com/taaooma?igshid=sxcpnpzfwnm9
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by charlsecy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Zzor:
i don't think I will be lazy with pregnancy,im not a weak person
Not a "believe" thingy for only experience will tell. The proof of the budding is in the eating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.