Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her (41147 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
professore:
I cook grin
you go get wahala ooo
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Munzy14(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
i don't think I will be lazy with pregnancy,im not a weak person
To talk is easy, wait for the time.. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by professore(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
you go get wahala ooo
smiles grin. While you aren't completely wrong, I'm a very sensitive person and I don't like to hurt people once I notice they are about to get hurt. I will let you do the cooking don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
cool lol
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Pearly255(f): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Werey everywhere
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Oturatetuala(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
I hate men that can Cook,them go get wahala

Na wa o. Sometimes I wonder what kind of substance you take for pleasure bcoz everything about your comments are just something else.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
professore:
smiles grin. While you aren't completely wrong, I'm a very sensitive person and I don't like to hurt people once I notice they are about to get hurt. I will let you do the cooking don't worry.
funny,i know your type,you can stylishly drain someone's daughter
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oturatetuala:

Na wa o. Sometimes I wonder what kind of substance you take for pleasure bcoz everything about your comments are just something else.
shut up,didnt you see people agreed with me
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Butoneday2(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
This generation na indomie generation not surprise at all
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Sixfeetbelle: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
A guy that can cook is my highest turn on.
How can I break up with a chef for being a chef?
Impossicant.

Except when he starts telling you how to cook meals you can make even with your eyes closed.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Egoveen: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jaycobbs:

I thought guys who can cook was a turn-on for ladies.

Zzor, when you get pregnant, and start waddling around the house, when your hormones and emotions are all over the place; when you come back from a stress-filled day at work and you're bone-tired, then you would understand the value of a man who can cook
True talk.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by professore(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
funny,i know your type,you can stylishly drain someone's daughter
I won't drain you. I thought you love cooking cheesy
Zzor I like to chat with you on whatsapp.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by od501: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
BigSarah:
She probably has only two things to offer Bedmatics and kitchen slavery.. Since she has been beaten in 2 she wouldn’t wanna just be a spunk bank..Smart move

Since when has cooking become slavery?! What exactly is a woman's job in the house?
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
We the concoction cooks have finally been vindicated.

Proudly a nonsense and very anyhow cook. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by flyca: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Why?

Just curious.
Hahaha, I just do well with kitchen patrol. grin

I am also someone who makes effort with healthy eating, so I am particular about food shopping, I avoid packaged products, I read food labels thoroughly, no carbonated drinks, no sugar, good coooking oil, healthy salt, no fruit juices (because they are essentially sugar, color ans flavor) etc. When cooking I manage my frying oil so I do not thermally damage it by over-heating although I (should) avoild frying altogether. Babe will just pick things randomly off the counter if he goes shopping.

So I better do my thing, myself. Luckily for me too, food is food to him, so he doesn't fuss.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by GTsure: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
One thing I realise is that guys who are good in cooking like to throw it in faces of their women. Haha! It is not competition na.

Guy is probably also petty and proudtongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Dreadlock69(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

You just want attention
I love that my daddy can cook .
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
you should go on a competition with Eric of bbn

I hate bbn!!! undecided

U love cooking so let's use you grin
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by luminouz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyca:

Hahaha, I just do well with kitchen patrol. grin

I am also someone who makes effort with healthy eating, so I am particular about food shopping, I read food labels thoroughly, I avoid packaged products, no carbonated drinks, no sugar, good coooking oil, healthy salt, no fruit juices (because they are essentially sugar, color ans flavor) etc. Whwn cooking I manage my frying oil so I do not thermally damage it by over-heating although I (should) avoild frying altogether. My husband will just pick things randomly off the counter if he goes shopping.

So I better do my thing, myself. Luckily for me too, he food is food to him, so he doesn't fuss.

WO hen hao!!! wink
Been a while. Hope u good?
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
TheCork:

Wow..so u pregnant sef? And then u allow us to be chasin u like rabbit? Shame on u Zzor...this is sad...goat) angry
Anyways gimme yor nomba & was the best time to call u? smiley
Low budget MrCork. Nothing beats the original.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
i don't think I will be lazy with pregnancy,im not a weak person

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by veraiyke(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
A guy that can cook is my highest turn on.
How can I break up with a chef for being a chef?
Impossicant.
I know how to cook....
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by bejeria101(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
My dad could cook better than my mother, she didn't leave did she?

This one na clown, shawarma and indomie kid, na food you want take pose for man in this day and age.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mosesbola(f): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
I have extra A I am willing to sell

Akamariner:

Me na AG i no get.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
why would you hate someone just because he can cook. Na wa oh, is cooking suppose to be meant for ladies only. I thought they both have equal right
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by ThatFairGuy1: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
adajoe555:

A lot of wahala ...... I dated one, always police me in the kitchen whenever I am cooking, and be telling me what I should put and what not to put, making me feel as though I can't cook,. he always complain about every meal I prepare " How many Maggi did you put, the spice you didn't put it in the right time" what the Bleep,. I had to run oh.
No, not all men that can cook stalk their woman or even complain about their cooking. Your bf is just different.

I could recall whenever I cook (as a good cook I am)in presence of ladies (neighbors) years back, they'll be like, your wife food won't be delicious to you. Lies!

I felt any lady that feels insecure for a man that can cook (aside the stalking) doesn't know how to cook, Which is bad.

It's good for men to know how to cook, it'll be useful during their undergraduate and bachelorship stage.
I was blessed with a mother that taught all her kids how to cook. It was really helpful
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
I will breakup with you and it is not about insecurity. I simply don't fancy men who can cook so well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by King44(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Then I'm right with my comment,short men are always naturally problematic anyways.Mr shorty
short woman let me teach you how to cook, the right quantity if salt and maggi every every
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

You are not far from the truth Zzor!
Thats just it dear
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
mosesbola:
I have extra A I am willing to sell

Where are you located, i also had multiple numbers, let see if others indicate, i also have some multiple numbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.