Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her (41240 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by gforce5: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
This post reaffirms what I said about Nigerians being jealous of their partners who are better than them in one aspect or another. Most of them cannot deal with competition. Culture and society has programmed them to believe that they are ordained to dominate at some role or another because of their gender. How a woman can be jealous of guy because he is a better cook baffles me. Such people end up with bush lazy men who can't do anything to save their lives except work. The guy should go for sophisticated women who are on his level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.