Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. (999 Views)

My Naked Brothers Wife / What Do You Think About My Naked In Public Fetish? / How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. by Curious345: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello guys yeah I had wanted to post the picture of my naked girlfriend but my other friend who is a friend to her personal friend advised me not to do it. It's not that I'm quarelling with her neither is it that we have beef or we are fighting we are not. But I just felt you were going to like her body because she's so beautiful she's chubby she's Busty she has a massive hip she has a big ass she's dark and shiny and she can do great sex. Well if you want me to post her pics here just like this post and I'll do it

6 Likes

Re: Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. by Uzomacharles: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
ina pua ala?
Re: Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please give the phone back to the owner.Children should not be allowed the internet without supervision.

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. by Kriss216: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Na me give you that Like now.

I’m waiting.

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. by TheCork(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Curious345:
Hello guys yeah I had wanted to post the picture of my naked girlfriend but my other friend who is a friend to her personal friend advised me not to do it. It's not that I'm quarelling with her neither is it that we have beef or we are fighting we are not. But I just felt you were going to like her body because she's so beautiful she's chubby she's Busty she has a massive hip she has a big ass she's dark and shiny and she can do great sex. Well if you want me to post her pics here just like this post and I'll do it

angry
Re: Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. by TheCork(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Curious345:

Looookhear son... the nest time u decieve us to come & watch naaaaked woman.....I will personally ask sango & his ghana side chick (Zzor) to swaaar for u(no oofense) angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Explain This?? Red Pillers Come In!! / Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? / Shocking! Class Teacher Caught Sleeping With Student Inside Office (video + Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.