Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. (3946 Views)

Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Homeboiy: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
I no de give wetin I no ft forfit
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:
I did it last year o
I was dating a girl
Within two weeks her phone spoil sha
Then I got a new phone for myself and gave her my old phone
When she realized that I'm married she broke up with me with a text on Sunday morning
Then on Monday morning by 6am I just went to her house and collected my phone back
No time
So you are even married, i really pity your wife.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
peterantai:

His boldness shows the highest level of stupidity .....

He should not play with that piece of advice I gave him up there,women are not like you men,the table will turn round,its just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by madridguy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Women grin I fear who no fear Una. My big bros wife dey always tell him this, say she go use bros her see something for old age grin

Zzor:
You don't know how our mindset as women operates,your body go tell you when you get old if you don't control yourself now and respect her.Thats the mistake most of you men make. Never take a woman's silence as nothing or that she's cool with your philandering ways,no woman is truly happy watching her man disrespect her all over the place even if she's not saying anything for now.If you wish to enjoy your old age with her,stop Now and begin to respect her

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Madibah(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:

Don't pity her
She should pity you grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

Don't pity her She should pity you grin
Why should she pity me.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Madibah(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Why should she pity me.

Bcuz you don't have sense

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

Bcuz you don't have sense
Really, i should be telling you that if i should go by the nonsense you typed there, how can someone that claim to be married type such rubbish, married women are really trying, chai.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Madibah(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Really, i should be telling you that if i should go by the nonsense you typed there, how can someone that claim to be married type such rubbish, married women are really trying, chai.

My wife never told you she was suffering or need your help
You forced those word outta me
How can you tell me you pity my wife without knowing her
She earns more than I do
And she's fine

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
madridguy:
Women grin I fear who no fear Una. My big bros wife dey always tell him this, say she go use bros her see something for old age grin

He should not joke with those words and better stop hurting her.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

My wife never told you she was suffering or need your help
You forced those word outta me
How can you tell me you pity my wife without knowing her
She earns more than I do
And she's fine
I don't pity her that she is suffering, i never typed that, i pity her because she is married to a community dick.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Madibah(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't pity her that she is suffering, i never typed that, i pity her because she is married to a community dick.

grin grin grin grin
Which one is community dick again ?
I don't do shit in my community
I do it elsewhere
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

grin grin grin grin
Which one is community dick again ?
I don't do shit in my community
I do it elsewhere
You are really cheating on her and it bad, what if she founds out.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Madibah(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
You are really cheating on her and it bad, what if she founds out.

Well she knows
She fully knows
Even before entering the forced marriage

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

Well she knows
She fully knows
That why i said she trying, for me i can't take that, where forced marriage or not.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Madibah(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
That why i said she trying, for me i can't take that, where forced marriage or not.

After having two kids?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

Well she knows
She fully knows
That why i said she trying, for me i can't take that, whether forced marriage or not.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

After having two kids?
So you are already a father of two, Madibah have pity on your children na, and stop these things.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Madibah(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
So you are already a father of two, Madibah have pity on your children na, and stop these things.

I'm trying hard to stop it
But this girls won't leave me
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by virginprincess(f): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

I'm trying hard to stop it
But this girls won't leave me
Then leave them, tell them you are married, what surprises me most is that, all those sidechicks are not more beautiful than your housewives, so what do you men see in other girls that your wife doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Silentgroper(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

How fa let's roll na
Keep away bro. Thats a military zone
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Silentgroper(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Riverville:
Those kind of guys are dangerous
Explain
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by SaintBeehot(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

I understand your part
But there's something else to this
She's forced me into the marriage na
Since forced me into unprotected sex and I didn't know bcuz she don commot condom while having sex bcuz I dey always use am
And she didn't want to get rid of it
So the only way is to use pregnancy to force me
bcuz she thought my family was rich since my parents is in Canada
She don think say I be foreign na
Not knowing say I be street
Confirm kpako

But she's enjoying now na
At least my parents dey give $100 per month
And me I dey find second wife like this
sorry for interrupting, but I think this are confidential information.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Silentgroper(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
You don't know how our mindset as women operates,your body go tell you when you get old if you don't control yourself now and respect her.Thats the mistake most of you men make. Never take a woman's silence as nothing or that she's cool with your philandering ways,no woman is truly happy watching her man disrespect her all over the place even if she's not saying anything for now.If you wish to enjoy your old age with her,stop Now and begin to respect her
What's going to happen to his old age like she too wont age. Crap. How hard is it to divorce if she doesnt like whatever the man is doing

sister rozz, upload ur real pix 4 once na

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by luminouz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Edyice:

Married

And can't give

I just tire for you

Are you normal?

What's the correlation between marriage and giving? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by luminouz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

I can't give o
Without fvcking yet
And lastly na olosho
So let her fucvk and buy phone

iPhone X max no be small phone na
At least I can still sell it 130k now

How much last? Lemme patronise a bro. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Silentgroper(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
He should not joke with those words and better stop hurting her.
rozz darling. Oya spill what she's going to do to him at old age nw
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
hmm that's very bad on her part but just try and treat her right at least for the sake of your child,dont push it too far

Yen yen yen!!

Leave him alone jor. Aproko undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ffolksy:

Yes, thanks. Just getting home actually. Thanks for dropping by.
What's all this 'nice guy' BS na?

Just PM her and be done with it. grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
A friend once told me that 98% of all married men cheat on their wives ...

The 2% either bedridden or they are just too broke and ugly....

Its a terrible something lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
peterantai:

His boldness shows the highest level of stupidity .....

Pele o...judge and jury undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. by luminouz(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:

Lmaoooo...all the women just dey vex...

Calm down na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This? / What Will You Do (pictures) / My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.