Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi (1975 Views)

Ground Breaking Of International ICT Center Nnewi By Igwe Orizu(photos) / Ore Will Be The New Nnewi Before 2024 – Akeredolu / Firm’s $600m Investment In Iron Ore Will Boost Nigeria’s Economy – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Biafrannuke:
They'll soon use anti -Igbo sentiment to campaign to vote him out and elect their killer like jubril.

And how is that my business. They can do as they want. The man said the obvious.

Lalasticlala is still waiting for kolanut before doing the needful.

Well I can't give you kolanuts with 4 parts it belongs to good people like me, rather I will give you one with two parts..

2 Likes

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by vivalavida(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

What is wrong with you guys? Everybody knows Nnewi and Aba are the biggest indigenous industrial hub in Nigeria.

Nothing wrong in him saying a fact and working to see Ore have same feat. There are other areas Ondo can be better than Nnewi.
You nairaland kids won't stop amazing us sha.
Ondo better than nnewi in what way?
Unless its skull mining and sales of human parts

6 Likes

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by vivalavida(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And how is that my business. They can do as they want. The man said the obvious.

Lalasticlala is still waiting for kolanut before doing the needful.

Well I can't give you kolanuts with 4 parts it belongs to good people like me, rather I will give you one with two parts..

Lalasticlala bu kwa nwafor oo
Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2020
vivalavida:

Lalasticlala bu kwa nwafor oo

No problem, let him eat the two part kolanuts first so that he can know how his fore father's looks like and how they fared.
Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2020
vivalavida:

Ondo better than nnewi in what way?
Unless its skull mining and sales of human parts

SpecialAdviser of a guy is a hater, hating on ndigbo if not what will warrant such gory tale.

They feed fat on hatred.
Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:

SpecialAdviser of a guy is a hater, hating on ndigbo if not what will warrant such gory tale.

They feed fat on hatred.

As an Igbo man, God forbid am a hater of Ndigbo and never shall I be. You can search my previous comments on Igbo matter. Problem is that most of you Igbo and Yoruba online haters sometimes pisses the hell out of us.

How can a governor saying he is working to make Ore achieve Nnewi feat be misinterpreted this way? See one Yoruba online miscreant of you guys type saying up there he will lose because of the statement.

I mean what is really wrong with you guys?

1 Like

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by OfficialAPCNig: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Yoruba moslems will hate this good man now.

Aketi torgba

Aunty Betty NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As an Igbo man, God forbid am a hater of Ndigbo and never shall I be. You can search my previous comments on Igbo matter. Problem is that most of you Igbo and Yoruba online haters sometimes pisses the hell out of us.

How can a governor saying he is working to make Ore achieve Nnewi feat be misinterpreted this way? See one Yoruba online miscreant of you guys type saying up there he will lose because of the statement.

I mean what is really wrong with you guys?

Whatever the guy said is just an online rants. Their leaders knows the reality on ground more than them.

1 Like

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by spy24(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
grin

For saying this, for acknowledging Igbos superiority and that you're playing catch up to us, we will endorse you for second term Aketichukwu cool

Na people like una dey cause Nigeria divisiveness

Is Nnewi not part of Nigeria ?

Mumu
Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2020
spy24:

Na people like una dey cause Nigeria divisiveness

Is Nnewi not part of Nigeria ?

Mumu

The problem is not him but you guys that are always afraid , moved by emotions whenever you read someone's comment.

These set of people are the real divisive humans.

You all need control of yourself over what you reads.
Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by jude79(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2020
J111333:
Shebi una say PDP na Igbo party. You either vote Aketi or see PDP take over Ondo government house like they have done in Edo.
Na for scrotum this mosquito dey perch for una case now. grin grin

Wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by Bkayyy: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Nnewi was not built in 4 years

1 Like

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by ejanla077: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Yoruba Muslims Miscreants YMM will tell you Ore is more developed than Nnewi..

The other time thr governor sent them to onitsha to learn the lifestyle of Igbos so they stop being useless and lazy...

But online the YMM crew will claim afonjaland is eldorado

2 Likes

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by ejanla077: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Amatarasha:
Simplyleo and osaze07 are allegic to this thread cheesy

You only see him in Igbo thread hating

1 Like

Re: Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi by Philistine(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2020
deboysben:
I am saving this for future use.

Nnewi is greater than ondo state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of Our Southwest Brothers Are Now Saying "We Don't Want Revolution Again." / What I Told Tinubu About His 2023 Ambition - Prophet Segun Adebayo / 14yrs old street Trader Killed by Police Live Bullets At Yoruba Nation protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.